2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Sure its a good thing to those that are on the computer morning, noon and night. Some of us cant be on all the time. Wish I could, but cant. Then that leaves the unfortunate dude the scraps.

Scraps? You just described my entire team!

C

cattyfan

How's this; I'll give you any 2 Carolina WR's I have for 1 RB and 1 WR from your team. It can be anyone from your team, so long as it is nearly a fair trade. If you only want 1 Carolina WR, then we can do that too. I'll trade you one WR for either an RB or one of your WR's. Sound cool?

I'm gonna hold for now. They may not all be the best, but I think they are pretty good (some very good,) and they are consistant, which was what I was hoping for.

As for week one, none of us were playing yet. The best players of our original draft team (following the re-alotment of QBs) were used for our first week score so we didn't lose a week of the season.

Which teams are we in danger of losing?

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Hey Doc, I thought you lifted the waivers restraint??

Nice to know nobody reads the commisionner message when they get on the League homepage.

:help: me out here.......

drbrumley

You will get your backs tomorrow. Waivers is to even up all the owners.

The reason waivers was lifted last week is it (league) was messed up alittle last week and needed to get the teams up to speed. I reinstated waivers after Monday to even things up.

drbrumley

Waiver transactions are processed in an order determined by each team's waiver rank. The team with the highest waiver rank will get its first requested player.

The current waiver order:
1. SOTK
2. Jabez
3. Lucky Leprechauns
4. The Redneck Commie Killers
5. GodRulz Jugarnots
6. Flying Aces
7. cattyfan's conquerors
8. The Snipers
9. Wamba's Wambats
10. The Troglodytes
11. Charlotte Gators
12. Knight's Avalanche
13. The RidgeRunners
14. Sozo's Ranters

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

That's because you don't even have 4 Running Backs! :doh:
Well if we could have the choice of either having 2 active QBs (and 3 active RBs) or 4 active RBs (and 1 active QB), then I would be alright with it, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.