2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

Everyone wants Vick. I picked him up from cattyfan for Brett Favre. Can you believe it?

true, I'm a Packer fan, and on paper Vick might be better...but Favre has never missed a game and has incredible heart. That was what made me want to trade. This past Sunday was an abberation...at least I hope it was. I'm banking on Favre's history.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Jefferson do we got a deal or not????

I have some strong offers for a couple of my RB's so I gotta know if you wanna make the deal.

P.S. When I was younger I was REALLY (and I mean REALLY) into fantasy football. I was in a ultra competitive league with lots of bucks on the line. When we would talk trade we would refer to it as... "talking turkey" or "talking turk". :troy: So... whenever you want to talk trade with someone make sure to include.... :troy:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

P.S. When I was younger I was REALLY (and I mean REALLY) into fantasy football.
:noway: I didn't realize football has been around that long!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by drbrumley

Ive never seen a quarterback with the upside this guy has. Im about to classify him as the Micheal Jordan of football
Too late. Back when Vick was still playing college football, I told all my friends and family to watch out for a guy named Michael Vick because one day he will be considered the greatest football player in the entire history of the NFL. They had never heard of him so they all thought I was nuts.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

So Jefferson do we got a deal or not????
Okay, we've got a deal. I'll give you Vick for Pennington and Portis.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jefferson

Okay, we've got a deal. I'll give you Vick for Pennington and Portis.
OK great... you will also need to trade me the guy you plan on dropping since you are getting a two for one deal.

That way we can trade player for player and our rosters stay legal.

So which guy on your roster would you have had to drop?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

OK great... you will also need to trade me the guy you plan on dropping since you are getting a two for one deal.

That way we can trade player for player and our rosters stay legal.

So which guy on your roster would you have had to drop?
Running Back Dorsey Levens.

drbrumley

C O M M I S S I O N E R' S M E S S A G E

C O M M I S S I O N E R' S M E S S A G E

9/20/04

I have reinstated the waivers process since everyone is now running normally. This will balance everything out based on good teams and not so good teams. Hope you win.

Jesus Reigns,
Dave

9/22/04

Please have your two Practise Squad players in to me by Friday 9/24/04 by 5 PM Est. Post them thru the league message board. Thank You.

• All owners must specify which two players will be deemed "practice squad players" prior to Friday 5pm EST in a given week. The deadline will change when Thursday games are on the schedule.

Practice squad players can be shuffled in and out of the regular roster, but another owner can take any player on the practice squad in any given week. However, that player must be active and in the starting lineup of the new owner that week. Ex.) If Jim Nantz takes Steven Jackson off Brent Jones' practice squad during a given week, Jim must then start Jackson in his next game.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Boy, I'm gonna look stupid, but here goes:

Hey Doc, are 'Practice Squad' players in addition to our 10 Active, 6 Reserve and 2 Injured Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.