ECT 10 things D'ists say 1000x to avoid thinking

Interplanner

The article has nothing to do with it. it would be there anyone. Preaching the Gospel 'euangelizo' is saying the one gospel was preached to both targets.[/QU NOT OTE]

Hi and FIRST the Greek word in Gal 2:7 is NOT EUANGELIZO and it is EUAGGELION , a noun !!

It is obvoiuse , that do not Understand the IMPORTANCE of the Greek ARTICILE really means and the Greek ARTICILE , POINTS to a SPECIFIC THING 11

It is say in verse 7 and called the gospel of THE UNCIRCUMCISION the word THE is there !!

The other reads , just as Peter ( was ) of THE CIRCUMCISION and NLOTICE that the Greek for gospel / EUAGGELELION IS LEFT OUT , WHY ?

Tell me why INTERPLANNER ??

You can not OR you do not know < do you ??

dan p

The one verb (which included the one object preached), had two indirect objects: circ and uncirc.

Interplanner

Sorry Dan, in order to WRITE about grammar you have to be able to WRITE above average. You cannot and I cannot possibly follow your question.

If it was why 'euangellizo' is not there the 2nd time, I have answered that: the one Gospel was preached to two (2) targets by 2 men. Stop complicating things.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry Dan, in order to WRITE about grammar you have to be able to WRITE above average. You cannot and I cannot possibly follow your question.

If it was why 'euangellizo' is not there the 2nd time, I have answered that: the one Gospel was preached to two (2) targets by 2 men. Stop complicating things.
There were 13 men. Why the imbalance?

john w

Hall of Fame

Jerry repeatedly argues that lk 18 is the first time they knew there would be a death. In the bottom of your list above, you say it wasn't preached before the Res. Same thing. It is a totally mistaken idea. From the Lamb of God in the launch of his ministry, to the sign of Jonah midway between the launch and the Confession, it's there, so is forgiveness in Christ.

Then it should be quite simple, to show us the 12, including Judas, preaching the DBR, before it happened, as a basis of forgiveness. Show us, chapter, verse, as we've been asking you to do, for the last year.

Do it.

You won't. Why is that? You can't. It's not there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ did not offer that kind of kingdom to Israel. For one thing, it would have triggered a Roman response because of so many zealots. You are totally mistaken. For another, he clarified it was not that kind. The Gospel of his sacrifice went with it. It was mentioned the first day and many times. Jonah was the sign of him--the sacrifice of Jonah to save the ship. You simply have a preset belief system that you are scared to leave.

It is OK to say that the redemption focuses on us frail humans. It is not man centered because the glory goes to God. It happens to involve man. Whether God will redeem other celestial creatures, I don't know. But the angels who are good are enraptured to look into our salvation, because it is the most amazing thing to them, 2 Pet 1. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, and has redeemed those from all nations by his blood--that's the hit song of heaven. Christ-glorifying and Christ-centered. Poor me.

What we don't have is any Israelolatry that I can see. Do you see any?

Thanks for all the scripture, I mean, commentary summaries.......

Danoh

Glad to see you've realized you have no grammatical answer, but it is a grammatical issue.

As you have long since made a habit of doing with Scripture; you just done with RD's question - you read a thing into it that was not his intent.

He was not asking for your help; he was attempting to get you to think on why there appears to be 13 men; why the seeming imbalance (in light of the fact that there are twelve tribes - not thirteen - why Paul then?)

:doh:

SaulToPaul 2

Then it should be quite simple, to show us the 12, including Judas, preaching the DBR, before it happened, as a basis of forgiveness. Show us, chapter, verse, as we've been asking you to do, for the last year.

Do it.

I think Interloper has given you the big freeze, saint john.

musterion

Do it.

There you go again, imposing your literal paradigm on people who want nothing to do with it.

Interplanner

The translators of the Bible did just fine, since they are real grammar scholars and you are not.

In 40 years of professional study, I don't know anyone who translated it that way til I arrived here at TOL. It does not diagram that way. It is one gospel going to two indirect objects.

The same sentence structure is repeated in the next verse: one power working through both men.

The reason you have no credibility is you don't reply with reasons. You just state that you are competent in grammar.

What's the 13 problem, anyway?

Interplanner

There you go again, imposing your literal paradigm on people who want nothing to do with it.

I just listed the chain of evidence for the sacrifice of Christ yesterday. Lamb of God, authority to forgive sins, the sign of Jonah, and more.

Did Israel in the 1st century know its Messiah would suffer from Ps 22, Is 53, Dan 9? I have yet to hear anyone answer this question.

musterion

I just listed the chain of evidence for the sacrifice of Christ yesterday. Lamb of God, authority to forgive sins, the sign of Jonah, and more.

Did Israel in the 1st century know its Messiah would suffer from Ps 22, Is 53, Dan 9? I have yet to hear anyone answer this question.

You don't get to ask questions until you have given the answer to what JohnW has been asking, which you have not done.

Right Divider

Body part
In 40 years of professional study, I don't know anyone who translated it that way til I arrived here at TOL. It does not diagram that way. It is one gospel going to two indirect objects.
:french:

The same sentence structure is repeated in the next verse: one power working through both men.

The reason you have no credibility is you don't reply with reasons. You just state that you are competent in grammar.

What's the 13 problem, anyway?
I'm wondering what your silly explanation is for 12 apostles to take the "one true gospel" to the tiny nation of Israel, but only one apostle to take the "one true gospel" to the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD.

john w

Hall of Fame
In 40 years of professional study, I don't know anyone who translated it that way til I arrived here at TOL....

Didn't Reggie Jackson say something similar, in a quite obtuse manner of grammer and/or grammar, as he sucked down a simpleton milk shake, with an inflated straw, when he arrived in New York?

γελούν δυνατά(geloún dynatá)!!!!!!!!**