ECT 10 things D'ists say 1000x to avoid thinking

Interplanner

:french:

I'm wondering what your silly explanation is for 12 apostles to take the "one true gospel" to the tiny nation of Israel, but only one apostle to take the "one true gospel" to the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD.

Thomas ended up in India; John was in Little Asia. Peter was in Rome, things like that. Remember the commission: start in Israel, go to the ends of the earth.

How about a little bit of thought before you speak?

SaulToPaul 2

Acts 13
32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,

33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

It was a singular promise. Do not be fooled by Interloper, who is one of these:

Acts 13
10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Danoh

Don't you know that Christian Zionists can only deal with one issue at a time? And that only in byte speak?

I wonder if whoever took over the work identifying Christian cults from Walter Martin might consider the continual use of byte speak to be a characteristic of a cult?

And here is a metaphor that can have a little humor with it: Christian Zionists can be looked on as being the Flying Monkeys who are the surrogates of Old Covenant Pharisees - a metaphor from The Wizard of Oz"

Hah - you and yours...

You continually prove nothing more than your incompetence.

You can't have it both ways.

On the one hand; you rail on and on against what you refer to as byte-speak.

(Though that does have its' limitations; I'll give you that much.)

On the other; you take issue with one or another entire commentary written from a Dispensational Perspective.

Danoh

You hate taking the NT literally: the resurrection of Christ is the fulfillment of all that was promised to the fathers. Acts 13

What's the myth?

Nope.

It is the Basis of the yet to come fulfillment of Israel's Promises.

Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; 2:4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? 2:5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.