10 steps to beating Trump

Mocking You

Which candidates are gaining in the polls?
Trump, Carson, and Fiorina.

What do they have in common?
They're not politicians.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Donald Trump estimated that it will take 18 months to two years to get the roughly 11 million immigrants living in the U.S. illegally to leave the country, and that he would then build a wall running along the border with Mexico.

Do Trump supporters here actually believe this?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:think:

he could make them all 11 million of them hold hands along the border - five and a half million at a time, to allow for bathroom breaks and meals and naps

a living wall!

heck, we could even pay them

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You forgot two key items. Don't be Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
10 steps to beating Trump

I am smart enough to know that there is only one alternative to being a democrat

and

you are not that

Not true, your a RINO not a conservative just like your boy Jeb...he is no conservative even though he try's so hard to convince people he is. You are aligned with the RINO's Chrys which makes you no better than a democrat.

musterion

The fix is in. Has been for some time. First read this:

I WANT TO BE WRONG – Because if we are correct, the next 15 months are just about an exercise in futility.

Here are the primary dates, types, and delegate counts for the first Nine Event Election Days of GOP Primary voting. Can you disprove the thesis?

Take your favorite candidate, keep in mind all the variables, make some reasonable assumptions based on regional ideology, and can you identify a pathway to victory?
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/08/09/gope-2016-road-map-to-victory-tree-house-challenge/

Then read this:
The GOPe road-map was specifically created to block Ted Cruz, or anyone like Ted Cruz, from achieving victory.

Team Jeb is: Rubio, Fiorina, Christie, Huckabee, Kasich, Perry, Graham, Pataki and Gilmore. (10 establishment candidates all part of the RNC/GOPe machine) We have outlined it all HERE.

If, for the sake of intellectual exercise, you remove Donald Trump from the race and apportion his supporters in a reasonable manner, what you will find is that the GOPe road map kicks back into play – and no non-jeb is able to pull enough support to defeat Jeb.

Remove Trump and Ben Carson becomes Herman Cain 2012; Cruz becomes Gingrich, Jeb replaces Romney and the 2016 outcome becomes 2012 ground-hog day. Just as designed.

Here’s the kicker…. As previously mentioned, Ted Cruz is a smart guy, and therefore Ted Cruz also is aware of this...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/09/09/for-ted-cruz-supporters/#more-105864

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trump is destroying the republican party
clinton called trump in may just before he entered the race
do you need any more help connecting the dots?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

My prediction is thus: If the RINO leadership manage to get old Jeb nominated (big if) you will see the lowest voter turnout for the republicans ever...and usher in the next demoncrat president, whoever that may be....:down:

Last edited:

musterion

My prediction is thus: If the RINO leadership manage to get old Jeb nominated (big if) you will see the lowest voter turnout for the republicans ever and usher in the next demoncrat president, whoever that may be....:down:

Given their love of their loyal opposition status, I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's plan B...which they'd still consider a win-win.