10 reasons why men are superior

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did she have a 3 chair clip joint?

Oh, you're a regular Rip Taylor today, aren't you Mayor?Won't don't you head on down to your local "Barbers Are Us," and tell them you want the "Larry Fine" Special" look, as you have a date at Morelli's this weekend, and want to impress the babe? I bet the barber would get a kick out of that!

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a regular Rip Taylor today, aren't you Mayor?Won't don't you head on down to your local "Barbers Are Us," and tell them you want the "Larry Fine" Special" look, as you have a date at Morelli's this weekend, and want to impress the babe? I bet the barber would get a kick out of that!

No, my lady hairstylist is so young, she does not know Larry Fine from Justin 'Beaver'. :noid:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
exminister,

The Judges had no power over the Levites. Neither did the Kings, who were an extension of the Judges. The prophets were interlopers who were the enemies of the Priests and Levites.

The Kings, judges and prophets were all infiltrated by women. This is circumstantial evidence that at least one High Priest was a woman.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
To tie up some dangling posts

Women are inferior because

1 all false religion originates from women
2 women are innately amoral
3 satan is a male impersonator
4 femminization of anything marks the end of that thing whether it is religion, political order, or even the family unit

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Bible does indeed teach that women, without men, are without direction morally. Even St. Augustine stated that the only real purpose women have is to bear children.

And that's all they have done- men built up the world, created law, order, art, philosophy, and science- mankind was a patriarchy BECAUSE men were SUPERIOR.

Watching feminized men sit there and reject that reality is a pitiful thing. It's also pitiful that women themselves even demonstrated this WHEN THEY WANTED EMANCIPATION ONLY AFTER THE WORLD INDUSTRIALIZED.

It's like building a house, someone coming along and forcing you to let them live there- and then, as time went on, they now have more of a right then yourself to be in it!
These men have Stockholm's Syndrome, every last one of them:

What a funny way to say one is 'burying' there self- with what exactly, facts? Are you pro-life? Then guess what, you sound like areal moron calling abortion murder while you support a movement that hinged on birth control- it was outright the perceived 'solution' to female problems- what does that tell you, folks? READ AGAIN FROM TOP.

So, with those who agree with me, let the ignorant be ignorant. They look for anybody to say one thing about women and then they sink their teeth in and hum every ad hominem, accusation, and vitriol they can because they don't like something called REALITY :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I shot three bears! So, your point is bare of fact, and unable to bear it.

You were taught by a man, with a gun built by a man, to impress and be with a man.

Funny how you all just can't come to terms with the reality around you- instead you go on excuses and irrelevance.
I'm surprised Queen Elizabeth hasn't bee brought up yet, as it's one of the most used arguments of feminists- that's the only thing that isn't otherwise resoundingly typical of the discussion :rolleyes:

exminister

exminister,

The Judges had no power over the Levites. Neither did the Kings, who were an extension of the Judges. The prophets were interlopers who were the enemies of the Priests and Levites.

The Kings, judges and prophets were all infiltrated by women. This is circumstantial evidence that at least one High Priest was a woman.

so someone only reads the first 5 books of the Bible

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looks like another thread for someone that has trouble getting a date.
And wants to blame it on anything else rather than themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.