1 JOHN ONLY ISRAEL CAN BE BORN AGAIN

God's Truth

GT

Sure it is.

Beloved57, Don't you know that Jesus went to prison/hell to preach the gospel to those who were there? That is further proof that Calvinism is false. Those in hell were definitely there because they didn't belong to God, yet they had the chance to after Jesus went there and preached that they might hear the gospel and live according to it.

God's Truth

There was NOTHING the slightest bit vague about what I said.

I do.

Indeed.

No, they are not. I noticed that you failed to attempt any scriptural support for this claim.
I always support my claims. It has been shown to you before . You need to try to prove that the Jews who were saved with Jesus aren't in his body, and are different from all others that are saved. You can never do that. When Jesus walked the earth he taught that all who want to be in him and he in them must believe and obey. When he comes back he raised the dead and throws the devil and the unsaved in the lake of fire and death and Hades Then he hands the kingdom over to the Father. There is no separate saved to Jesus. The two men are one.

You chastise others for giving opinions without scripture and YET you do it all the time.... that's called being a hypocrite.

God promised the nation of Israel a kingdom in the land. God did not make any such promise to gentiles.
The only land anyone is going to live with Jesus is the New Earth and Jesus will hand the kingdom over to the Father.

Eze 36:22-28 KJV Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. (23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. (24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Jesus already came and did that to the Jews when he walked the earth. It is what he does to all the saved, Gentiles too.
Jesus confirmed this gathering His people from all nations as well.

What? You teach that only the Jews will rule with him, but now you claim it is all nations? You mean all nations in which the Jews dispensed? That isn't what the Bible means. Again, the Bible says NOT of human decent or a man's decision. That means not of those blood related to Abraham just because they are blood related to Abraham. All Jews are blood related to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, AND OBEYED THE OLD LAW.

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Mat 24:29-31 KJV Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
When that happens, Jesus is coming with ALL the saved who were dead and saved. and he will come for those ALREADY saved and it will be too late for all if they are not saved when he comes. He comes as a thief in the night, and not to bear sin.

I have to assume that you also have no knowledge of the "valley of dry bones" as well.

You don't know how silly that is to say that to me?

beloved57

Beloved57, Don't you know that Jesus went to prison/hell to preach the gospel to those who were there? That is further proof that Calvinism is false. Those in hell were definitely there because they didn't belong to God, yet they had the chance to after Jesus went there and preached that they might hear the gospel and live according to it.

Salvation is based upon Gods Promise, only one people has God promised to save Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

And this isnt speaking about ethnic jews anymore than it speaks of a multitude of Gentiles !

God's Truth

No it doesnt, thats in your imagination !

1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

That scripture right there should stop any one from ever misunderstanding and believing Calvinism ever again. How much plainer language does it have to be? "Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.” All men have the chance to obey and believe.

beloved57

1 Timothy 4:10 (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

That scripture right there should stop any one from ever misunderstanding and believing Calvinism ever again. How much plainer language does it have to be? "Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.” All men have the chance to obey and believe.

Isa 45:17 who is promised to be saved in the Lord ?

Right Divider

Body part
I always support my claims. It has been shown to you before . You need to try to prove that the Jews who were saved with Jesus aren't in his body, and are different from all others that are saved. You can never do that. When Jesus walked the earth he taught that all who want to be in him and he in them must believe and obey. When he comes back he raised the dead and throws the devil and the unsaved in the lake of fire and death and Hades Then he hands the kingdom over to the Father. There is no separate saved to Jesus. The two men are one.
There are two different things that God has decided to do. That you reject this is your own personal problem.

The only land anyone is going to live with Jesus is the New Earth and Jesus will hand the kingdom over to the Father.
Just another of your many FALSEHOODS. Jesus will gather His remnant for all nations and bring them into their land long before the new heavens and the new earth.

Jesus will reign ON EARTH in the kingdom for minimum of 1000 years.

Jesus already came and did that to the Jews when he walked the earth. It is what he does to all the saved, Gentiles too.
Absolutely incorrect. You're so blinded by your "story" that you cannot see the simple truths in scripture.

What? You teach that only the Jews will rule with him, but now you claim it is all nations?
Wow are you dense! Israel will be the supreme nation on earth when Jesus establishes His kingdom. But the gentile nations will come to Israel and bless Israel as Israel blesses them. It's ALL over the Bible. How did you miss it?

You mean all nations in which the Jews dispensed?
:dizzy:

I pray that you will learn the truth someday.

God's Truth

There are two different things that God has decided to do. That you reject this is your own personal problem.
No such thing what you try to hammer on people and vaguely preach at that.

There ARE NO MORE TWO kinds of men. The two men become one. No dividing wall of Jews AS YOU CONTINUE to make.

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Just another of your many FALSEHOODS. Jesus will gather His remnant for all nations and bring them into their land long before the new heavens and the new earth.
Jesus did it when he came the first time.

Jesus will reign ON EARTH in the kingdom for minimum of 1000 years.
Bahahahaha Jesus isn't going to live ON THIS EARTH again.

This smog filled, polluted world, with its sewage system and what not, is not something Jesus is going to do again. HE ALREADY DID THAT!

Absolutely incorrect. You're so blinded by your "story" that you cannot see the simple truths in scripture.
You are blinded by a story you got from someone for sure.

Wow are you dense! Israel will be the supreme nation on earth when Jesus establishes His kingdom. But the gentile nations will come to Israel and bless Israel as Israel blesses them. It's ALL over the Bible. How did you miss it?
You missed it, just like many of the Jews missed it, when they rejected their Messiah, because they thought he was going to be some earthly king ruling on earthly land in this world.

:dizzy:

I pray that you will learn the truth someday.

Pray for youself.

Right Divider

Body part
No such thing what you try to hammer on people and vaguely preach at that.

There ARE NO MORE TWO kinds of men. The two men become one. No dividing wall of Jews AS YOU CONTINUE to make.

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
In this passage, Paul is speaking about the BODY OF CHRIST. He is NOT talking about what came before and will come after. Sorry that you cannot understand simple things.

Jesus did it when he came the first time.
No, He did NOT! Stop trying to push your LIE.

Bahahahaha Jesus isn't going to live ON THIS EARTH again.
YES HE IS.

The BIBLE makes this crystal clear. Only someone with an opposing story, like YOU, can try to say otherwise.

The THOUSAND YEAR reign (Rev 20) comes BEFORE the new heavens and the new earth (Rev 21).

How can you NOT understand that? A sixth grade could understand that!

This smog filled, polluted world, with its sewage system and what not, is not something Jesus is going to do again. HE ALREADY DID THAT!
You can repeat your nonsense all that you want. You disagree with the BIBLE.

You are blinded by a story you got from someone for sure.
I got my story from the BIBLE.

You missed it, just like many of the Jews missed it, when they rejected their Messiah, because they thought he was going to be some earthly king ruling on earthly land in this world.
HE WILL BE. You are ANTI-CHRIST.

Pray for youself.
Pray fo' y-sef.

God's Truth

In this passage, Paul is speaking about the BODY OF CHRIST. He is NOT talking about what came before and will come after. Sorry that you cannot understand simple things.
HELLOOOOO, while Jesus walked the earth, HE TAUGHT to the Jews that they MUST GET IN HIM TO BE SAVED. To get in Christ IS to get in the body.

No, He did NOT! Stop trying to push your LIE.
I prove everything with scripture.
YES HE IS.

No, he is not. Jesus said his kingdom is NOT of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

So you claim Jesus is going to make his kingdom on this world when he said it is not?!!!

The BIBLE makes this crystal clear. Only someone with an opposing story, like YOU, can try to say otherwise.

The THOUSAND YEAR reign (Rev 20) comes BEFORE the new heavens and the new earth (Rev 21).

Jesus is reigning NOW.

Jesus is reigning NOW AND UNTIL he comes again and throws death and Hades in the lake of fire.

How can you NOT understand that? A sixth grade could understand that!

You are the one who doesn’t understand.

Why don’t you just believe what is written and take it from there since you can’t nullify scripture or dismiss any scripture? The Bible says the kingdom is NOT of this world, but you claim Jesus is going to sit on some earthly throne here on this earth.

The thousand years can just mean a long time; it doesn’t have to be exact.

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

God doesn’t want us to know the exact time.

Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Acts 1:7 Jesus replied, "It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority.

So you can see from the scriptures that we are NOT going to be given the exact year, or anything close to it.

You can repeat your nonsense all that you want. You disagree with the BIBLE.

I got my story from the BIBLE.

HE WILL BE. You are ANTI-CHRIST.

You are dismissing too many scriptures and are not able to be reasoned with.

No way am I an anti-Christ. It is obvious you don’t care about speaking truth.

Right Divider

Body part
HELLOOOOO, while Jesus walked the earth, HE TAUGHT to the Jews that they MUST GET IN HIM TO BE SAVED. To get in Christ IS to get in the body.
Jesus did NOT teach the body of Christ while He was with His people Israel. The body of Christ was a MYSTERY that was later revealed to Paul.

You are SO wrong about what the Bible says.

I prove everything with scripture.
So do all the cults.

No, he is not. Jesus said his kingdom is NOT of this world.
That is a MISINTERPRETED verse that you spritualizers use to PERVERT the meaning of scripture.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."
Read the scripture MORE CAREFULLY instead of with your blinders on. It "BUT NOW"... His kingdom was NOT YET established, but will be in the future. Just like TONS of scripture says.

So you claim Jesus is going to make his kingdom on this world when he said it is not?!!!
Once again, you PERVERT the scripture instead of understanding it.

Jesus is reigning NOW.
In a SENSE, sure. But NOT the way that TONS of scripture describes His earthly kingdom

Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
The "throne of His father David" is a throne in JERUSALEM in ISRAEL. The "house of Jacob" is a PEOPLE on the EARTH.

Jesus is reigning NOW AND UNTIL he comes again and throws death and Hades in the lake of fire.
As GOD, Jesus has ALWAYS reigned over everything.
As MAN, Jesus will sit on the throne of His father David in JERUSALEM in ISRAEL.

You are the one who doesn’t understand.
No, I'm not. YOU are the one with the learning problems.

Why don’t you just believe what is written and take it from there since you can’t nullify scripture or dismiss any scripture? The Bible says the kingdom is NOT of this world, but you claim Jesus is going to sit on some earthly throne here on this earth.
I've already shown YOU and MANY OTHERS your mistake.

The thousand years can just mean a long time; it doesn’t have to be exact.
You have a problem taking God at HIS WORD.

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
Liars LOVE that verse.

God doesn’t want us to know the exact time.
COP-OUT per a Bible twister.

Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Pointless quote that does not prove anything.

Acts 1:7 Jesus replied, "It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority.
Another POINTLESS quote that proves NOTHING.

So you can see from the scriptures that we are NOT going to be given the exact year, or anything close to it.
The BIBLE says "a thousand years"; I believe the BIBLE; YOU DO NOT.

You are dismissing too many scriptures and are not able to be reasoned with.

No way am I an anti-Christ. It is obvious you don’t care about speaking truth.
You are a scripture twister that cannot be reasoned with.

I'm on the side of TRUTH; you are lying.

God's Truth

Jesus did NOT teach the body of Christ while He was with His people Israel. The body of Christ was a MYSTERY that was later revealed to Paul.

I gave you MANY scriptures PROVING THAT JESUS taught the Jews to get in his body.

You just ignore the scriptures and go against them.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

If we drink his blood and eat his flesh we will be in him and he in us that is what Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

God's Truth

So do all the cults.

No they can't, they only think they do like you.

That is a MISINTERPRETED verse that you spritualizers use to PERVERT the meaning of scripture.
Jesus says his words are Spirit and you put the word 'pervert and spiritualizers together is not a good thing for you to do.

Read the scripture MORE CAREFULLY instead of with your blinders on. It "BUT NOW"... His kingdom was NOT YET established, but will be in the future. Just like TONS of scripture says.
You missunderstand the not now as not yet.

Once again, you PERVERT the scripture instead of understanding it.

In a SENSE, sure. But NOT the way that TONS of scripture describes His earthly kingdom
Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The "throne of His father David" is a throne in JERUSALEM in ISRAEL. The "house of Jacob" is a PEOPLE on the EARTH

As GOD, Jesus has ALWAYS reigned over everything.
As MAN, Jesus will sit on the throne of His father David in JERUSALEM in ISRAEL.

The throne over Israel IS GOD's THRONE.

The Jews wanted a man as a king over them---but it WAS GOD's THRONE.

You think Jesus is going to be demoted and put to this earth again as a man on an earthly throne is just outrageous.

No, I'm not. YOU are the one with the learning problems.

I've already shown YOU and MANY OTHERS your mistake.

You have a problem taking God at HIS WORD.

Liars LOVE that verse.

COP-OUT per a Bible twister.

Pointless quote that does not prove anything.

Another POINTLESS quote that proves NOTHING.

The BIBLE says "a thousand years"; I believe the BIBLE; YOU DO NOT.

You are a scripture twister that cannot be reasoned with.

I'm on the side of TRUTH; you are lying.

You refused to be reasoned with.

Maiala

Sorry, I don't know how to use this site, but I am sure someone will enlighten me for next time. My user name, MAIALA simply means, "A QUIET PLACE".

ONLY ISRAEL CAN BE BORN AGAIN (that is not correct)

John 3:1

1There was a Pharisee, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that you do, except with God’s help. If Nicodemus was a ruler of the Jews, and acknowledged the miracles done by Jesus, you would wonder why he would not speak up for Jesus. However, the answer he got to a question he did not ask, probably put him off a bit. 3Jesus answered and said unto him, “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God”. While being ‘born again’ is widely known as the time you first accept Jesus as The Way, but that does not include all those beautiful people who have always accepted Jesus as their Saviour. During these last days, however, when every eye will see, everyone, including the lifelong Christians, will need to be born again to John 16:13, what The Spirit of Truth speaks, not of Himself, but what He shall hear (from God), that shall He speak. Also, Isa 11:1b-9 and Isa 11:11, 12, refer to the directive God entrusted to The Branch growing out of The Rod, i.e. the 2nd of three appearances of Jesus. You can also call Him, The Truth, The Helper or The Comforter or you might prefer to think of Him as the Holy Ghost, because when He comes like a thief in the night, you won’t know, for certain, that He is here. He will not be The Life until His 3rd, and final visit in the clouds.
There are several misunderstandings in Genesis and Isaiah that must also form part of being ‘Born Again’. Misinterpretations that are obvious when pointed out, but the meanings of which were not inspired to anyone, by God, until the ‘prince of this world was judged’. We see that every one of the first four Patriarchs in Genesis, had a cuckoo in their nest. Adam’s illegitimate son was Cain, Noah’s was Ham, Abraham’s was Ishmael and Isaac’s was Esau. The ‘evil one’ was the father of all four of these cuckoos, who together, have been responsible for much of the animosity between the descendants of Shem and Ham, and after Jesus, those of Japheth also. I don’t have space here to give you the evidence of that, but if there is enough interest, I may transpose that section of my book onto this site next time. In Isa 53:10, Isaiah prophesised that Jesus shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.” Isaiah was telling us here, that Jesus would have children and that they would prolong his days (until the prince of this world was judged some 2000 years after Isaiah 11:1a, thus providing many descendants from whom God chose the Branch that shall grow out of the Rod’s roots (descendants).
With a probability of some 90 percent, we also see evidence in the book of John, that Jesus was married to John-ine Zebedee, alias Mary Magdalene, sister of Martha, nee Zebedee. Lazarus was a furphy, he did not exist, and was yet another adulteration of the phenomenon that was Jesus by the pagan, barbarous, Romans, converted to Christianity by decree, to establish Jesus’ divinity that Paul claimed for Him, after seeing Jesus alive on the road to Damascus.
Again, if there is enough interest, I will download the evidence of these claims from my book next time.

clip_image002.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​

Shasta

Regarding this audacious and erroneous claim (never advanced by any orthodox Christian teacher in the early Church) that ONLY ISRAEL CAN BE BORN AGAIN let us look at what Paul says in Titus 3. He begins by observing the state we were in BEFORE we were saved:

3 For we ourselves were also ONCE foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.
(Titus 3:3)

Then he speaks about HOW that changed

4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He SAVED US, through the WASHING OF REGENERATION and RENEWING of the HOLY SPIRIT, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
(Titus 3:4-6)

The word "regeneration" is a translation of the Greek word paliggenesía (from 3825 /pálin, "again" and 1078 /génesis, "birth, beginning") – properly, the coming of new birth because "born again"; regeneration.
https://biblehub.com/greek/3824.htm

So LITERALLY the word regeneration means "REBIRTH" so it is hardly possible to say that:

“It is not accurate to say, members of the body of Christ, in this dispensation, are born again; in all of Paul's epistles being born again is never applied to members of the body of Christ.”
Note also that the word "saved" (esōsen) is in the aorist tense signifying that Titus who was a GENTILE believer (Galatians 2:20), had experienced the rebirth IN THE PAST. Next, the verse speaks about the "renewing of the Holy Spirit" The word "renewing" is from the Greek word anakaínōsis (from 303 /aná, "up, completing a process," which intensifies kainō, "make fresh, new"; see 2537 /kainós) – properly, a new development; a renewal, achieved by God's power.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon defines anakainosis this way: ἀνακαίνωσις, (εως, ἡ, a renewal, renovation, complete change for the better (cf. ἀνακαινόω): τοῦ νως, object. genitive, Romans 12:2; πνεύματος ἁγίου, effected by the Holy Spirit, Titus 3:5.

https://biblehub.com/greek/3824.htm

From this, we can see that NO lasting moral/spiritual transformation can occur without the inworking of the Holy Spirit. Without Him, any change is due merely to moral reform.

The Holy Spirit was first given to the Twelve in John 20:22 and subsequently to multitudes from every nation in Acts 2. This, like just about every aspect of God’s redemptive plan, was foretold by the prophets. The particular prophecy Peter references in Acts 2 was

Joel 2:28-32: And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit UPON ALL FLESH.

ALL FLESH means all human beings, not just those human beings who happen to be of Jewish origin. The fact that Gentiles were indeed included in this prophecy was shown by the fact that they too received the Spirit in Acts 10. The Jewish believers were "astounded" when this happened because they (like a small number of people in modern times) believed that the promise reserved solely for Jews.
Here is what the word says:

45 All the circumcised believers who had accompanied Peter were astounded that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles.
(Acts 10:45)

It is impossible to be saved or to live in victory over sin without the Holy Spirit. Paul’s whole teaching on living as a spiritual being depends on the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit:

3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit (Romans 8:3-4)

Last edited:

Shasta

A lot of this dual gospel view depends on making certain terminology used in the Bible into deeply significant theological categories when, in reality, they are merely useful metaphors used to make a point. For instance, the term BODY OF CHRIST is thought to refer to a group of people that was, somehow, soteriologically distinct from the so-called "Kingdom Church" (a term which I have yet to see in scripture).

However, what exactly did Paul intend to convey when he used the term Body of Christ? Let us look at what he himself said. After saying that God expresses himself in many different ways through the different people that comprise a congregation, he illustrates the principle of UNITY and DIVERSITY using the analogy of a human body:

12 For as the body is ONE and has MANY members, but all the members of that ONE body, being MANY, are ONE body, so also is Christ.
(1 Corinthians 12:12)

Here Paul plainly tells us why he uses the image of the human body to describe the Church. He says nothing about their having been saved a different way than "Kingdom Churches" In fact, he never speaks of another "gospel" unless he is referring to another false "gospel"

He goes on to explain HOW the diverse Corinthian Church became "one body"

13 For by one SPIRIT we were all BAPTIZED into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to DRINK into one Spirit. 14 For in fact the body is not ONE member but MANY.

Baptism signifies that we have all died to the old way of life and are born anew to live a new kind of life. Also, every member has the common experience of partaking of the same Holy Spirit. In addition, drinking together of a common "CUP OF THE NEW COVENANT IN CHRIST'S BLOOD" shows that we have been joined together as "blood brothers" The bread of communion also signifies our unity through the torn body of Christ:

16 Is not the cup of blessing that we bless a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?
(1 Corinthians 10:16)

Being partakers of this new covenant that was made when He poured out blood on the cross is one thing unites us as one people of one blood. Paul also said both Jews and Gentiles are part of one body. Are we to assume that contrary to the truth Paul has been trying to establish here that a wholly Jewish congregation that shares these SAME experiences and beliefs is NOT part of the Body and that God requires of them something different than what He requires of us? God does not have double standards. He does not hang the yoke on Jewish believers while allowing Gentile believers to become antinomians. Even Peter who (supposedly) was the leading figure in preaching the "Jewish gospel" did not "live as a Jew"

4 When I saw that they were not walking in line with the truth of THE gospel [SINGULAR], I said to Cephas in front of them all, “If you, who are a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews? (Galatians 2:15)

Paul was able to judge Peter because they both were committed to the same gospel which had the same requirements.