“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So it's okay and 'beautiful' for people to be born with sickle cell leukemia, bone cancers and whatnot and yet sexual 'abnormality' is a chosen trait or one that isn't at any time innate?

In order to begin to understand God, you'd first have to believe in Him Art.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God created civil government as one of three institutions for the governance of mankind. (the Family and the Church being the other two). He speaks frequently about the role of government throughout the Old and New Testament.

I'm not going to waste my time debating an anarchist, which is what you are.

If you want Satan to rule the world, you're getting your way.

Suit yourself being tyrant. But it is not of Jesus.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Then give me somthing better to work with.

I did, and all you had was insult instead of insight, your personal attacks on me can't be confused with anything more than desperation on your part, certainly not defense of your argument but, as I said it seems to be the best you got...insult that is.

Sure it is...or you wouldn't bother responding.

Or just maybe I respond because I know I am right under your skin at this point, and continue to tear down your weak attempts at a "quip" for the mere sport of it. :thumb:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Ok then, based on scientific evidence, show me that there is a 'gay gene'.

I don't know if there is one specific gene that controls it. But I showed you earlier exactly how we can be sure that it is at least partially due to genetics with the example where I showed that the closer you are related to a gay person, the more likely you are to be gay

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't know if there is one specific gene that controls it. But I showed you earlier exactly how we can be sure that it is at least partially due to genetics with the example where I showed that the closer you are related to a gay person, the more likely you are to be gay

because they subject you to gay rituals ? - :devil:

PureX

As far as I know, there are no specifically identified genes or gene sequences that dictate the facial features of a human being. And yet we see humans who's facial features resemble their parents to a remarkable degree, all the time. We also see children who's facial features do not resemble their parents, all the time. And since facial features cannot be chosen or changed at will, nor can they be "socialized" onto a person's body, it stands to reason that they are passed on to us genetically, even though they do not ALWAYS mirror our parent's. This obviously being the case, it's not at all difficult to assume, then, that the traits that involve sexual orientation are passed on to us similarly, and with similar inexplicable variations. Anyone with even a little intellectual honesty, and an ability to reason, will conclude the same.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As far as I know, there are no specifically identified genes or gene sequences that dictate the facial features of a human being. And yet we see humans who's facial features resemble their parents to a remarkable degree, all the time. We also see children who's facial features do not resemble their parents, all the time. And since facial features cannot be chosen or changed at will, nor can they be "socialized" onto a person's body, it stands to reason that they are passed on to us genetically, even though they do not ALWAYS mirror our parent's. This obviously being the case, it's not at all difficult to assume, then, that the traits that involve sexual orientation are passed on to us similarly, and with similar inexplicable variations. Anyone with even a little intellectual honesty, and an ability to reason, will conclude the same.

No. Anyone with even a little intellectual honesty would not accuse others of intellectual dishonesty merely because they hold a different opinion.

bybee

Your last sentence is presumptuous and arrogant.
I have a little of quite a lot and my conclusions are always open for improvement.:think:

quip

BANNED
Banned
I did, and all you had was insult instead of insight, your personal attacks on me can't be confused with anything more than desperation on your part, certainly not defense of your argument but, as I said it seems to be the best you got...insult that is.

Or just maybe I respond because I know I am right under your skin at this point, and continue to tear down your weak attempts at a "quip" for the mere sport of it. :thumb:

You're trying too hard. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
my mother had a homosexual son
but
I don't think she was ever aware of it
and
that is a good thing
nobody needs to know
especially your mother
so
please

keep it to yourself

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
my mother had a homosexual son
but
I don't think she was ever aware of it
and
that is a good thing
nobody needs to know
especially your mother
so
please

keep it to yourself

WRONG. When it comes to children, parents need to know these things about their kids.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No, I sorta think that many who are so virulent homophobe here are really in the closet but afraid of their god.
You're an idiot.

No. But that natural behavior negatively affects others. Consensual homosexuality does not. It only affects those engaging in it, and they want to.
You're just completely ignorant of reality.

Examine their laws more closely. You'll find they line up with the Jewish Old Covenant pretty closely. And they LOVE killing gay people
They don't align with God, and I don't want to kill anyone. Just like I don't want to spank my child. But I know it's necessary when certain lines have been crossed.

The American Constitution separates church and state.
Where?