“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you! God created mankind with perfect sexual desires and because of environmental factors (being molested as a child, growing up in a fatherless home, etc.) those perfect sexual desires changed.

Now you are making sense.

I agree. But you are still avoiding the fact that some are actually born that way, I believe. But it is minority, I believe.

What I don't like about gay rights is that they ignore the fact that they don't have to act on abnormal sexuality.

Yes, they should learn that it is not ok to have sex with same sex.

Gay rights is pushed by secular world, and Christian community have no authority or right to push their value on them, though.

Jesus says let the dead bury their own dead, friend.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Can you show me something in Holy Scripture that would indicate that God created mankind with unnatural sexual desires?

Answer Arthur's question. You look like a cowardly bigot, which is probably exactly what you are, but you can look better by answering the simple question.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Asking me a question in order to avoid the one already posed ain't gonna work. Does God create everyone with no defects whatsoever?

What is the purpose of this question? I already answered that.

What we, Christians, don't agree with gay rights pusher is that we should not act on it just because we are attracted to the same sex.

If you are a Christian, you better not act on it.

I don't agree with aCW is that he is pushing Christian value to secular world. We don't have right or authority to push our moral value to the world.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. Gay rights or issue is politics and it is of the world.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Answer Arthur's question. You look like a cowardly bigot, which is probably exactly what you are, but you can look better by answering the simple question.

You being a "right wing Christian" and all (gag) should be able to answer Art's question.

Did God make people with physical and mental birth defects? Of course He did. Did He make people with perverse sexual desires?

Show me someplace in Holy Scripture* where that is even implied.

*I didn't say your Queen James version, I meant a legitimate Bible.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't agree with aCW is that he is pushing Christian value to secular world. We don't have right or authority to push our moral value to the world.

Because everyone knows that Jesus wanted to share His Word with just a few select people; right Ms. Calvin?

Arthur Brain

You being a "right wing Christian" and all (gag) should be able to answer Art's question.

Did God make people with physical and mental birth defects? Of course He did. Did He make people with perverse sexual desires?

So how come it took you so long to finally answer it? If God makes people with certain 'abnormalities' then why would being born gay or bisexual be any different?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

I don't use the Bible for matters of science, which this is. And scientific studies show that homosexuality is, in many but not all cases, genetic. If you have a relative who is gay, you are more likely to be gay the more closely related the two of you are.

Example: if you have a gay twin brother, you're more likely to be gay than if you have a gay non twin brother, and far more likely to be gay than if you have a gay cousin.

Being right-wing doesn't mean I have to be homophobic. When the older generation of the Republican Party dies off, bigotry will largely go with it

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because everyone knows that Jesus wanted to share His Word with just a few select people; right Ms. Calvin?

What you need to do is to share the gospel to them. You are jumping to lecturing them without first step of spreading about Jesus' teachings.

If they choose not to be Jesus' followers you have no right to push your moral value to them.

BTW, I am not Calvinist. He is a murderer, I don't follow murderer.

So don't misrepresent me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
aCW,

You can educate Christians not to follow secular value like gay rights or gay marriage because some claims to be Christian yet staying gay. And it is wrong.

But you are shouting to secular world. You are out of place, man.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So how come it took you so long to finally answer it? If God makes people with certain 'abnormalities' then why would being born gay or bisexual be any different?

Because this beautiful creation of God:

842.jpg

has absolutely nothing to do with this:

img0051.jpg

Now I believe I asked you to show me someplace in Holy Scripture where it says that God gave people perverse sexual desires...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But you are shouting to secular world. You are out of place, man.

When I hear from a legitimate Christian that people of faith are not to share God's Word with the secular world, I'll stop doing so.

(Those silly Christian missionaries: traveling throughout the world sharing the gospel with unbelievers, what in the heck are they doing?).

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

842.jpg

img0051.jpg

Now I believe I asked you to show me someplace in Holy Scripture where it says that God gave people perverse sexual desires...

Was my answer not good enough for you? That the Bible can't be used in place of science to answer scientific questions?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When I hear from a legitimate Christian that people of faith are not to share God's Word with the secular world, I'll stop doing so.

(Those silly Christian missionaries: traveling throughout the world sharing the gospel with unbelievers, what in the heck are they doing?).

What you are doing is practicing politics. Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Why do you disregard His word?

You are making Christianity tyranny. I am not surprised since most churches pursue politics. Another example is being pro-military. they are the same category.

Arthur Brain

So it's okay and 'beautiful' for people to be born with sickle cell leukemia, bone cancers and whatnot and yet sexual 'abnormality' is a chosen trait or one that isn't at any time innate?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What you are doing is practicing politics. Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Why do you disregard His word?

You are making Christianity tyranny. I am not surprised since most churches pursue politics. Another example is being pro-military. they are the same category.

God created civil government as one of three institutions for the governance of mankind. (the Family and the Church being the other two). He speaks frequently about the role of government throughout the Old and New Testament.

I'm not going to waste my time debating an anarchist, which is what you are.

If you want Satan to rule the world, you're getting your way.