“European Parliament Declares Gay Marriage and Abortion ‘Human Rights’”

RCLady

“European Parliament Declares Gay Marriage and Abortion ‘Human Rights’”

March 15, 2015

breitbart.com

On Thursday, the European Parliament voted to approve its “Annual Report on Human Rights and Democracy in the World 2013 and the European Union’s policy on the matter,” which declares both same-sex marriage and abortion to be fundamental human rights.

The Parliament, which enjoys freedom from voter accountability, continues its legislative activism, pushing member states toward more liberal positions on virtually every social issue, and slinging loose language such as “homophobia.”

The report… calls for the EU and its member states to recognize the inalienable rights of women, including “the right to access voluntary family planning and safe and legal abortion.” It also states that “the denial of lifesaving abortion amounts to a serious breach of human rights.”

In the area of sexual orientation, the report urges the Commission “to raise the issue of LGBTI rights in political and human rights dialogues with third countries and multilateral forums” and enjoins its policy-working group, the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) to “support organisations defending LGBTI rights by empowering them to challenge homophobic and transphobic laws and discrimination against LGBTI people.”…

RELATED:

Is the World about to End?

The Antichrist Revealed: The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned

Yep; They're forcing the gaystoppo and their blood lust agendas down the throats of third world countries and soon it'll be our turn. The EU and UN will first try persuasion, then shame and threats and finally boycotts to wash away any remnants of morality from the entire world.

As far as the world coming to an end; I always say Jesus could take us any day, any hour, any min.........

TracerBullet

The report… calls for the EU and its member states to recognize the inalienable rights of women, including “the right to access voluntary family planning and safe and legal abortion.” It also states that “the denial of lifesaving abortion amounts to a serious breach of human rights.”

What? Women making decisions for themselves? Say it ain't so

TracerBullet

What, liberals think it's acceptable to rip babies apart limb from limb? Say it a.... oh, that's right, they're pieces of scum, what would one expect?

And conservatives think it is acceptable for a trans vaginal wand to be rammed into a 12 year old girl who has been molested by her dad - oh, that's right, they're pieces of scum, what would one expect?

And conservatives think it is acceptable for a trans vaginal wand to be rammed into a 12 year old girl who has been molested by her dad - oh, that's right, they're pieces of scum, what would one expect?

Yeah, that "rammed" medical procedure is sooooo much worse that burning babies alive from the inside out with saline solution.

And BTW, nobody I know supports that law and none would ever vote for somebody who did. Whereas you probably voted for Barrack Osama who THREE times voted to murder babies AFTER they're born.

TracerBullet

Yeah, that "rammed" medical procedure is sooooo much worse that burning babies alive from the inside out with saline solution.

Sounds like having comprehensive sex education, readily available birth control and the availability of family planning would be good things then....Things the European Parliament just advocated.

And BTW, nobody I know supports that law and none would ever vote for somebody who did. Whereas you probably voted for Barrack Osama who THREE times voted to murder babies AFTER they're born.

Yet this procedure is required in 12 states and there are 8 more states close to making it law and since similar republican's have introduced legislation to force women and girls to have trans vaginal ultra sounds 28 other states the chances are that you have voted for someone who supports such a thing

TracerBullet

Making decisions on life and death of there children, you don't condone it after birth so why before?

I think abortion should be a rare thing but that it should also be safe and legal and not the venue for punitive legislation.

That said I also understand the difference a group of cells and a person.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think abortion should be a rare thing but that it should also be safe and legal and not the venue for punitive legislation.

That said I also understand the difference a group of cells and a person.

Why do you believe it should be rare?

TracerBullet

My wife is a RN and I asked her about saline abortions and just how common are they. She told me that in her entire career she has had only one experience with an abortion and it was a saline abortion. It occurred during her final year in the nursing program during her practicum on the hospital’s OBGYN floor. She relates that during her weeks there few births occurred to the disappointment of everyone. Near the end a call came in from a local OBGYN, she was sending over a patient who was at 32 weeks. The nursing instructor started organizing students and assigning tasks in the delivery room and the nursery and in the setting up of the incubator. However the charge nurse announced that there would be no students involved and would say nothing more.
About 30 minutes later a couple entered the ward. My wife relates that both the woman and her husband “looked like hell” The Charge nurse was waiting for them and took them away immediately. A couple hours later the couple left looking even worse.
It turns out that the baby (and at 32 weeks it is a baby not a group of cells) had died in utero and was poisoning the mother. She came to the hospital to have an abortion to save her life.
Personally I can’t begin to imagine the horror of having to go through with such a thing. A couple posts back I mentioned that 12 states have specific laws about trans vaginal ultrasounds even though after what happened in Virginia they are called something else. If we lived in one of those states that woman would have had to endure such an ultrasound and would then have to sit through an “educational lecture” on the horrible thing she was electing to do. (I’m not sure if she would have been required to wait 24 hours, not all of those 12 states require that)

No actual point here, I just needed to express this

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But that still doesn't explain why you feel abortions should be *rare* ...

resodko

BANNED
Banned
And conservatives think it is acceptable for a trans vaginal wand to be rammed into a 12 year old girl who has been molested by her dad -

:freak:

when you walk into a room, do people say "oh crap - here comes that retard again"?

or are you just used to ignoring it after so many years?

My wife is a RN ...

when she does a vaginal exam, does she just "ram" things in there?

and how does she feel about having a retard for a husband?

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. The discussion is the normalization of immoral behavior. Taking baby steps fools some people, but not your favorite right wing zealot.

Nope ... it's about *human rights*. Abortion takes away the rights of human beings. Too bad you are incapable of understanding the distinction.