9th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts now!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks...I would have recognized it had he used the proper currency code, but I figured it out when I saw where he lived. The proper code is TWD

Where I come from, the correct output is New Taiwan dollar, which can be abbreviated to NT on subsequent occurrences. The first instance — if the story contains a value of more than NT$1 million — should be converted to US dollars according to the conversion rate we run on page 1.

:D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Typically the TOL-A-THON gets a fast start and slows at the end. This year we are off to a somewhat slow start. Come on folks if you want to TOL to make it to it's 20th year we have to reach the goal.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Any entertainment in this year's telethon?

StanJ

Where I come from, the correct output is New Taiwan dollar, which can be abbreviated to NT on subsequent occurrences. The first instance — if the story contains a value of more than NT$1 million — should be converted to US dollars according to the conversion rate we run on page 1.

:D

I understand, but there are commonly accepted international currency codes that I am very familiar with, being a customs broker for 35 years, and Taiwan's is TWD.

http://www.xe.com/symbols.php