2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
    Neg repping has been constantly complaint over and over. this is the lowest behavior in the Christian site.

It should not come from so called "good Christians".

I have over 40 people on ignore mostly because it is so ugly site to see neg repping in my user cp.

blessings.

Maybe the problem is your posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
      Neg repping has been constantly complaint over and over. this is the lowest behavior in the Christian site.

It should not come from so called "good Christians".

I have over 40 people on ignore mostly because it is so ugly site to see neg repping in my user cp.

blessings.

Does the (( "EVIL" )) just do evil some of the Time??? - Evil Cannot follow Christ. -- Evil MUST follow ( "Themselves" ) and NO ONE Else, ( No ONE Else!! )!!!!!!

Paul -- 011314
      ---Gal. 4:16.
      ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

• Originally posted by heir View Post
        Congrats to the five

Thank you
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by heir View Post
          Congrats to the five

Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
          Thank you
          Aha! So you're saying the other four are sock puppets. Well played.
          You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
            Aha! So you're saying the other four are sock puppets. Well played.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Letsargue View Post
              Vote for the Half Bread ((( "N"-Word ))) Then, He is not a - "Negro", he's a half bread ( "N"-Word ), the same as all his "WHITE" ( "N" -Words )!!! - Marxists ( N-Words ). - Vote anyway you choose!!!!

Paul -- 011314

half bread

is that like an open face sandwich?

Comment

• Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                half bread

is that like an open face sandwich?

There's nothing wrong with be a half breed, but any form of an (( N-Word ), Black or WHITE is against GOD!!!

Paul -- 011314
                ---Gal. 4:16.
                ---"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth"???

Comment

Vote for the Half Bread ((( "N"-Word ))) Then, He is not a - "Negro", he's a half bread ( "N"-Word ), the same as all his "WHITE" ( "N" -Words )!!! - Marxists ( N-Words ). - Vote anyway you choose!!!!

Paul -- 011314
                  Are you off your meds?
                  Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Paul -- 011314
                    I think some time off from and for you will be good, maybe not for you, but the others who posted in this thread.

I thought for a while you just extrinsic and bit full of yourself, but now I think you are at you lowest worst forum behavior.

You have become more rude and arrogant, now you spew forth nothing hatred and contempt for other TOLer's. No wonder you stay in the Back Alley, there seems to nothing civil about you anymore.

I think the Knight and the TOL admin has given you a wide berth to do your thing, maybe you'll change your behavior toward others now when you come back. One can only hope, enjoy your time off.

BTW ... When you come back you really should apologize for lack of civility and poor forum posting behavior.
                    sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
                    .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
                    Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

WELL!!!! - You know exactly where you "WILL" go!!!! - None of this cheap nonsense ((( "Humilates" ))) me to be ((( Humbled )))!!!!, - you Blind what ever you call yourself!!! - Don't tell Me What to DO, you false ((((( God )))))!!!!!!!! --- ((((( John 10:34 KJV ))))) --&--(((( Isaiah 41:23 KJV )))) --//---- (( Read the Book ))!!!

Paul -- 011314
                      I see that you got yourself banned, but I'll put you on my ignore list in case you come back.
                      Jesus Christ Is God - See My Blogs

e-Sword - Great & Free Bible Study Software
                      Official e-Sword download site (Freeware):

Thousands of FREE add-on modules for e-Sword:

Romans 10:9-10 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nang View Post
                        Maybe, but the purpose of the (supposed) honors is "contributions."

Just wondering what the actual contributions are . . .
                        It's not a Poster of the Year award though, Nang. So how much you've been around is likely only one consideration. And not everyone who is here posts as frequently.

And for those of you sending me neg reps, I am not sad, nor am I jealous, nor do I seek this kind baseless recognition from Knight, TOL, et al . . .]What galls me, is that there are so many good posts and contributions made to TOL every year that could be acknowledged,
                        So start your own and do that. Have a POTD thread and do that. You don't have to try to set someone else's floats on fire to have your own parade.

but are not, plus those named to the HOF in the past, have their honors cheapened by the naming of those who have apparently merely managed to stay in lock step with Knight over the last year.
                        I don't feel cheapened by the inductees. Granted, we're all keeping an eye on fool and hoping he doesn't do something that ends up on the news, but that's the way it crumbles, pedestal wise.

Makes me wonder if Knight actually reads all that is posted on TOL?
                        Let's hope not.
                        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                          It's not a Poster of the Year award though, Nang. So how much you've been around is likely only one consideration. And not everyone who is here posts as frequently.

So start your own and do that. Have a POTD thread and do that. You don't have to try to set someone else's floats on fire to have your own parade.

I don't feel cheapened by the inductees. Granted, we're all keeping an eye on fool and hoping he doesn't do something that ends up on the news, but that's the way it crumbles, pedestal wise.

Let's hope not.

Just trying to brace up a pedestal you were once elevated to, TH, lest the (supposed) honor be brought down to nothing . . But if you don't care, I will not bother to care either.

"The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                          Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                          Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                            Are you off your meds?
                            I think the stuff he is on is the problem.
                            Originally posted by Nang View Post
                            Just trying to brace up a pedestal you were once elevated to, TH, lest the (supposed) honor be brought down to nothing . . But if you don't care, I will not bother to care either.

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                            E≈mc2
                            "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                            -Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nang View Post

You're actually doing the opposite, and you should be mature enough to know that already - cheapening the award as you continue. What you and a few others did was childish from the start. Don't you think it's past time to drop it and move on?
                              Jesus Christ Is God - See My Blogs

e-Sword - Great & Free Bible Study Software
                              Official e-Sword download site (Freeware):

Thousands of FREE add-on modules for e-Sword:

Romans 10:9-10 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Comment

• Maybe this has been covered, but how are past winners of the hall of fame?

Comment

Working...
                                X