Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I countered people that had me on ignore a lot of times.

Did it practically every day when Grace&Peace put me on ignore.
There is no way I would want her to be able to post her garbage and not be able to counter it.

No go on that idea.

I don't have anyone on ignore.
I want to see what everyone says. And if I have a counter to what they say, I want to be able to quote them and counter it.

Well, I have some on ignore still, but am in agreement with wanting more and more to stay aware and know what sort of tripe or wrong teaching certain posters are putting out. Nick M is my first example; Lighthouse is my second.

Others, like ignored GM are merely a waste of time to read . . .

Nang

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I understand you, but I can also discern that you are being subjective with your suggestion, and less than objective with your complaint.

town reminds me of a little kid whining "it's not fair! i have him on ignore but he's not ignoring me!"

the level of childish behavior here is staggering

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I understand you, but I can also discern that you are being subjective with your suggestion, and less than objective with your complaint.
That's general enough that there's no real way to answer it. And why say I'm being subjective and...subjective?

Or, what about what I wrote would you call the complaint and how do you see it as lacking objectivity?

town reminds me of a little kid whining "it's not fair! i have him on ignore but he's not ignoring me!"

the level of childish behavior here is staggering
Seriously, do you mean to be ironic? You, clinging to that anger of yours, protecting yourself from letting go of it by any means necessary.

Peculiar fellow.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You know Knight you could just hand out a block of cheese to these people that love to report non-issues, it will go nicely with their wHine...:chuckle:

illusionray

You know Knight you could just hand out a block of cheese to these people that love to report non-issues, it will go nicely with their wHine...:chuckle:
Mhmmm...

RAY16-1281034174-FrySquintingCropped.jpg

I see what you did there...you're the man! :first:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

i see town and catholic crusader are clamoring for their fair share of the cheese already :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i see town and catholic crusader are clamoring for their fair share of the cheese already :chuckle:
Wow...you're so obsessed you project it on everything and everyone.

I think that if I wanted to punish you the only thing I'd need to do would be leave you to continue to shake that impotent fist at me...and maybe that's also, at this point, the right thing to do.

Congrats on winning the Cub Reporter of posts for what was it...three months running. How much cheddar would you need to go with that?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think that if I wanted to punish you the only thing I'd need to do would be leave you to continue to shake that impotent fist at me...and maybe that's also, at this point, the right thing to do.
Is that really a corner that you want to paint yourself into?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is that really a corner that you want to paint yourself into?
I don't see much to be gained with engagement at this point...so it's a consideration. Has to be.

at least he's given up that fake "i forgive you" approach :chuckle:
It wasn't fake, but thanks for illustrating your problem. You really are a bit crazy, determined to rest everything on the subjective valuation fueled by your anger and contempt.

And that's why I'm thinking that maybe it's time to shake sandal, not like you claimed your "Go to hell" with Rusha was (so frequently you'd have a sand dune at your feet by now, missing the Biblical point, again) but as it should be done when there's nothing I can do for you.

Goodbye koban, whatever of you is left in whatever it is you've become.

bybee

I don't see much to be gained with engagement at this point...so it's a consideration. Has to be.

It wasn't fake, but thanks for illustrating your problem. You really are a bit crazy, determined to rest everything on the subjective valuation fueled by your anger and contempt.

And that's why I'm thinking that maybe it's time to shake sandal, not like you claimed your "Go to hell" with Rusha was (so frequently you'd have a sand dune at your feet by now, missing the Biblical point, again) but as it should be done when there's nothing I can do for you.

Goodbye koban, whatever of you is left in whatever it is you've become.

Ignore is best because then I can stop the unpleasantness of which I have become guilty. I see no arena in dealing with him wherein one may respond in a positive light.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
why i don't respect him?

because he has no willpower - he says one thing and does another

he vows to leave the site for six months and storms off and is posting again within a month

lots of other reasons - those will do for now

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's general enough that there's no real way to answer it.

No, it was a specific response to your suggestion. Not meant to be general at all, other than the warning of potential tyranny within your suggestion.

And why say I'm being subjective and...subjective?

Or, what about what I wrote would you call the complaint and how do you see it as lacking objectivity?

Duh . . .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, it was a specific response to your suggestion.
Well, no, it wasn't. This is what I said was general but if you're so set on being contrary let's look at it:

Not meant to be general at all,
Meant or not it's too general to answer. So I asked you a few specific questions, which you answered as follows:

Duh . . .
Great. Very helpful. Thanks so much. :plain: Back to that then are you? Okay.