Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6th Annual Fellowship Week Has Now Begun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've haunted these forums... mind if I hang around a little and read up?
    It's been a interesting journey for me.
    Shall quips and sentences and these paper bullets of the brain awe a man from the career of his humour?
    No, the world must be peopled!
    ~ William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
      hi everyone...
      it's been a long time since I've been here. It's good to see some folks I remember still kickin' it around here, and for that matter, encouraging each other.
      You guys rock.
      Seriously.

Welcome back, lucybelle!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
        I hope you all enjoyed the change of pace.
        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've haunted these forums... mind if I hang around a little and read up?
          Cool. Welcome back!

Comment

Thanks! I see I've got to boost my reputation up again... But judging on the unusual new worldviews I'm seeing around here, I don't think that'll be too difficult.
            Shall quips and sentences and these paper bullets of the brain awe a man from the career of his humour?
            ~ William Shakespeare

Comment

Thanks! I see I've got to boost my reputation up again... But judging on the unusual new worldviews I'm seeing around here, I don't think that'll be too difficult.

LucyB!!!!!

How in the whole wide world are ya!!?

Really neat to see you again!
              "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Poly View Post
                LucyB!!!!!

How in the whole wide world are ya!!?

Really neat to see you again!
                Hi Poly! It's been a long time. I'm doing well and am glad to be back!
                ~ William Shakespeare

Comment

nice....

unfortunately, I rarely see my responses or comments in the dialogue columns.. Perhaps they are lost somewhere in the ether of cyberspace?

Comment

Originally posted by bybee View Post
                    unfortunately, I rarely see my responses or comments in the dialogue columns.. Perhaps they are lost somewhere in the ether of cyberspace?
                    Huh?

and....

Uh... who are you talking to?
                    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Wow. You've been gone for over 2 1/2 years. It's great to have you back. So tell us a little about this interesting journey.
                      WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
                        Wow. You've been gone for over 2 1/2 years. It's great to have you back. So tell us a little about this interesting journey.
                        Why don't we take this to the thread I started about being back?
                        ~ William Shakespeare

Comment

"Be nice to each other week"

This is a wonderful thought. Most posters on this web site are quite civil, except, for the mysogynists who are on a mission to prove the inferiority of women. It is disheartening to see so many ranting male chauvinists display their hardness of heart and utterly reactionary viewpoints - to which they are entitled of course. It is one thing to espouse a viewpoint, it is entirely another thing to denigrate all other viewpoints. I was called a "little toad" by one person who was enraged with my response to his long-winded rant. Not so nice. To all of the posters out there who do not not have to be reminded to mind their manners. peace, bybee

Comment

Originally posted by bybee View Post
                            This is a wonderful thought. Most posters on this web site are quite civil, except, for the mysogynists who are on a mission to prove the inferiority of women. It is disheartening to see so many ranting male chauvinists display their hardness of heart and utterly reactionary viewpoints - to which they are entitled of course. It is one thing to espouse a viewpoint, it is entirely another thing to denigrate all other viewpoints. I was called a "little toad" by one person who was enraged with my response to his long-winded rant. Not so nice. To all of the posters out there who do not not have to be reminded to mind their manners. peace, bybee
                            Psst... it's over.

Comment

ighthouse:"Psst...it's over"

Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
                              Psst... it's over.
                              Darn!

Comment

Working...
                              X