Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by godrulz View Post
    They are the same in one sense (all the one spirit nature of God), yet different in another sense (distinct in will/intellect/emotions). You wrongly assume they must be the same in the same sense without recognizing they are different in another sense (1 God in 3 gods or 1 person in 3 persons is a contradiction; 1 God with 3 personal distinctions who are co-equal, co-eternal, co-essential is not a contradiction).
    Jesus does NOT have a distinct will from the Father. You speak nonsense. Jesus’ will was to do the Father’s will. Jesus only spoke and did what the Father did.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by godrulz View Post
      God is one in one sense and 3 in a different sense. You mix this up and think we are saying they are 1 and 3 in the same sense.

      The creeds, the Bible, theology books, etc. clearly state trinity is not 3 gods (triune is compound unity; tritheism is polytheism). You can reject the trinity, but you are wrong to misrepresent what it actually teaches because you don't understand it (but we do). This is a typical anti-trinitarian rookie mistake. You are wrong and hundreds of millions who accurately represent the trinity (whether it is true or not) are right.
      Just because they deny they make three Gods it does not make what they say true.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rocketman View Post
        Yep, you do prove your beliefs alright but, being able to prove that they are biblical is quite another affair. You have only shown me and others that you are able to cobble scripture together with little or no exegesis, which renders your beliefs to nothing more than uneducated opinion. You had multiple opourtunites to engage AMR, and define your beliefs in granulated form and hold your position based on sound exegesis and failed miserably.In a debate setting you have to prove your position not just spam scripture verses and say "because I said so". In the end we all saw that you are all thrust, no vector. (rocket speak for going nowhere fast)
        Your put downs to me and bragging on yourself and in others is worthless.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
          You say a lot of nothing.
          No need to get nasty with me. I have only barely poked my toe n this thread.

          And I say plenty. Most say it's way too much, not nothing.

          Why don't you try to explain your beliefs in detail.
          I have done so copiously on my thread.

          And my post above was addressed to a professing Trinitarian in correction.

          The Father is not the Son. God's Word is the Son. His Word was with and was Him.

          It was the Word manifest in the flesh, not the Father. Since God's Word was with Him and divine, the Word is God manifest in the flesh.

          The One God and Savior Jesus Christ is the Word, not the Father. There doesn't have to be a Trinity to understand that. And the Trinity isn't multiple gods, even if they AND you misunderstand it.
          Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
          “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

          Comment


          • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
            You are the one doing damage.

            I am not a Oneness believer.

            You are wrong.

            Trinitarians make three different Gods.

            Please consider more carefully what I haves said.

            You have said absolutely nothing in defense of the trinity doctrine. You have merely claimed it is right.
            I haven't claimed the Trinity doctrine is right since I was saved over 16 years ago OUT OF Trinitarian error.

            I've very carefully considered all you've said, and without saying much because you're literally a rabid dog biting everyone.

            I don't and won't defend the Trinity doctrine, but you misrepresent it and make yourself (and other non-Trinitarians) look foolish and irrational.

            The Orthodox Trinity doctrine is wrong. But it isn't three gods.
            Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
            “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
              The bolded is what i believe, so no, i only proved they are the same God.

              You can lie all day and it doesnt change what we believe. We have never ever ever stated we believe in 3 Gods no matter how much you wish to lie about it.
              You cannot say they are the same God and yet they are different. That is against logic, and more importantly, it is against the truth.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
                I haven't claimed the Trinity doctrine is right since I was saved over 16 years ago OUT OF Trinitarian error.

                I've very carefully considered all you've said, and without saying much because you're literally a rabid dog biting everyone.

                I don't and won't defend the Trinity doctrine, but you misrepresent it and make yourself (and other non-Trinitarians) look foolish and irrational.

                The Orthodox Trinity doctrine is wrong. But it isn't three gods.
                You are the rabid dog.

                You show you are rabid and not mentally right.

                You say trinity doctrine is right, then you say it is wrong.

                You are senseless and sick.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
                  No need to get nasty with me. I have only barely poked my toe n this thread.

                  And I say plenty. Most say it's way too much, not nothing.



                  I have done so copiously on my thread.

                  And my post above was addressed to a professing Trinitarian in correction.

                  The Father is not the Son. God's Word is the Son. His Word was with and was Him.

                  It was the Word manifest in the flesh, not the Father. Since God's Word was with Him and divine, the Word is God manifest in the flesh.

                  The One God and Savior Jesus Christ is the Word, not the Father. There doesn't have to be a Trinity to understand that. And the Trinity isn't multiple gods, even if they AND you misunderstand it.
                  The Father's Word is the Son. His Word was with Him and WAS HIM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
                    No need to get nasty with me. I have only barely poked my toe n this thread.

                    And I say plenty. Most say it's way too much, not nothing.
                    You are the one who got nasty. You said I was causing damage. Then you say I am a rabid dog.

                    You want to say those things to me, but you do not like to be judged by your own words.

                    Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post

                    I have done so copiously on my thread.
                    I have no idea about your thread.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                      You are the one who got nasty. You said I was causing damage. Then you say I am a rabid dog.

                      You want to say those things to me, but you do not like to be judged by your own words.


                      I have no idea about your thread.
                      You are.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                        The Father's Word is the Son. His Word was with Him and WAS HIM.
                        Show me where you see "The Father" in John 1:1. If you're going to cite Scripture, you should do it, and not add your own understanding to it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                          You cannot say they are the same God and yet they are different. That is against logic, and more importantly, it is against the truth.
                          Your denial that the three are all the same one, is what defys logic since its shown clearly here:

                          Matthew 3:13-17

                          16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on Him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased.”

                          you would have us believe that the Father is Christ, and came down upon Himself and called Himself His own Son and also said He was pleased with Himself.

                          You are against the truth.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                            Show me where you see "The Father" in John 1:1. If you're going to cite Scripture, you should do it, and not add your own understanding to it.
                            There is only One God, and He is the Father.

                            Jesus is the Word of God; he was with God in the beginning, and he was God.

                            Since there is only One God, and He is the Father, and since Jesus is the Word of God, and is God---that makes Jesus God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.


                            Jesus says when you have seen him you have seen the Father. Don’t you know him by now?


                            John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?


                            Jesus says anyone who has seen him has seen the Father. However, you do not want me to say that. Why do you go against those who say what Jesus says?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                              Your denial that the three are all the same one, is what defys logic since its shown clearly here:

                              Matthew 3:13-17

                              16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on Him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased.”

                              you would have us believe that the Father is Christ, and came down upon Himself and called Himself His own Son and also said He was pleased with Himself.

                              You are against the truth.
                              God came as a Son. The Lord is the Spirit. Jesus came as a Man and he spoke to God His Father who was still in heaven too. He came as a Man, why shouldn't he talk to God who is still in heaven. The Holy Spirit came on Jesus, and the Holy Spirit can live in many people, all at the same time. What is so hard to understand about that?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
                                I've very carefully considered all you've said, and without saying much because you're literally a rabid dog biting everyone.
                                You noticed that too...
                                The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

                                http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504


                                Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X