Clear All

Originally posted by Crucifer View Post
    ... my wrongful ban ...
    that right there has gotten others banned in the past

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
      that right there has gotten others banned in the past
      Well, it un-banned me.
      Must be an uncommon thing being that you're all so weird about it.

But I'll probably be banned anyway, just for what I've said about the bias of this site.
      Plus also the Jew boys

Comment

But I'll probably be banned anyway
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BdPDaFXcEo

"There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Post a post from me that is worthy of anything except maybe a thumb up for being sensible lol
          Like this one?
          There was no hostility from him.
          And
          It was a situation that was a lot longer than just a few minutes- all the videos shows is the highlight moment of him doing his magical drum chant thing.

It wasn't aggression, and frankly it's annoying that I even have to sit here and argue something that is so plain. Everybody is acting stupid about it and it's gotten old- time to face reality here.
          Those kids weren't just innocent bystanders, the Right wing have just up until now managed to make every person with a Maga hat look like sinless, angelic martyrs and are trying SO DESPERATELY to maintain that here.
          Learn to read what is written.

_____
          The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
          ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

When I was in the 4th grade, there was this girl named Lauren and we had this big thing going on- the thing is, this wasn't a normal school; this was a school for abused and criminal children.
            You couldn't get 'suspended' from this school because the teachers would just man handle you and put you in this 'behavior room'.
            We had this theme going on the whole time- I'm Jack and she's Rose; we look the part and everything.

Anyways, that girl became my wife
            So thanks for the video, it's our anniversary song

Comment

Well, it un-banned me.
              Must be an uncommon thing being that you're all so weird about it.
              Projection.

But I'll probably be banned anyway, just for what I've said about the bias of this site.
              No, it'll be because you are always an ***.

Plus also the Jew boys
              And a bigot.
              "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
              Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

JR,

I spoke truth. You may disagree with how I did so, and that's okay with me, but I spoke truth. Trolls are not to be trifled with so I don't. Crucifer is an

Click image for larger version

Name:	donkeystandlee-2400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	2434836
                Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                  JR,

I spoke truth. You may disagree with how I did so, and that's okay with me, but I spoke truth. Trolls are not to be trifled with so I don't. Crucifer is an

[IMG]https://st2.depositphotos.com/1765681/7784/i/950/depositphotos_77842744-stock-photo-somali-wild-***.jpg[/IMG]
                  No, I get it. But the rules of the forum don't allow that kind of language.

Comment

Nope, they sure don't. But the word in its older usage fits fine in this context: a stupid, stubborn, deliberately irritating person.
                    Terence Mc Lean

Comment

My account is un-banned, as you see here.
                      I had every right to take issue with it but thanks for sharing.
                      I am sharing TOL's recommendation for your avatar:

No charge on this one. But any further work, and I charge $200 per day, plus expenses.
                      Saint John W

Comment

I didn't do anything wrong

Saint John W

Comment

I've already let the guns loose and have said a few things that ~maybe~ would get me banned in response to my wrongful ban.
                          It wouldn't be surprising to me if it's because of that, but everything you're saying is nonsense. Post a post from me that is worthy of anything except maybe a thumb up for being sensible lol
                          What do you do when you are banned/branded? You fight for your guns back?You fight for your old name/avatar?

Saint John W

Comment

And a bigot.
                            Riiight.

So what's your opinion on Muslims? You can think what you want with them, but it's a crime to think a certain way about Jews?
                            You're foolish to have anything to do with either of them, they're both in it for their own the same as anyone else.

I'm not the type to conform to that sort of nonsense- not going to be dishonest with how I feel about something because it doesn't agree with some irrational inclination to said thing.

Comment

JR,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26702[/ATTACH]
                              And, it was as mild as they come. It's even in the Bible.

Comment

Nope, they sure don't. But the word in its older usage fits fine in this context: a stupid, stubborn, deliberately irritating person.
                                All the old classics us it that way, and it was always appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X