This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Well, Town's generally on fire where it comes to dealing with trolls and nuts so you've got a point I suppose. Oh noes...that must make me his sidekick again?!

Guess you don't know the meaning of the word "flaming".

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
      it's gay innuendo again, right?

like randolph scott?

Comment

... trolls ...

aka your go-to when you can't control a conversation

Comment

Well, Town's generally on fire ...

if you mean putting out a lot of smoke and heat with nothing worthwhile after but ash

Comment

Nope, Town is still flaming.

Comment

• ABs posts are so thin, if they turn sideways they disappear. And they're always predictable to the point of boring.
              "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
              Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Oh, sure, but why would you use such a silly term in regards to a heterosexual and happily married family man? I guess anyone with a fringe (real hair or not) must count as "flaming" if they don't agree with you eh?

Go quote some more scripture to justify your righteous ire there GD...(maybe I left a vowel out?)
                Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
                  ABs posts are so thin, if they turn sideways they disappear. And they're always predictable to the point of boring.
                  Wilde and Twain would have killed for that level of wit.

Comment

Oh, sure, but why would you use (flaming) in regards to ...

'cause he writes like a flowery fag

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                      'cause he writes like a flowery fag
                      What, you mean with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language?

Yeah, he's just gotta be a "homo"...

Comment

Wilde and Twain would have killed for that level of wit.

that is so gay

Comment

What, you mean with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language?

Yeah, he's just gotta be a "homo"...

yes, a flowery fag with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language

why - do you think fags can't write with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language?

wilde did

as did twain

Comment

Oh, sure, but why would you use such a silly term in regards to a heterosexual and happily married family man? I guess anyone with a fringe (real hair or not) must count as "flaming" if they don't agree with you eh?

Go quote some more scripture to justify your righteous ire there GD...(maybe I left a vowel out?)
                            Why would you assume I'm thinking homo? Because of Elton John?

Well, you're wrong, Mr. Brain.

You attempted to say Stripe's "spark" meant Town was "on fire" fighting the trolls.

I used the word flaming in this sense...which actually does fit Town's injured ego.

8. to burn or cause to burn brightly; give off or cause to give off flame
                            9. (intr) to burn or glow as if with fire; become red or fiery: his face flamed with anger.

10. (intr) to show great emotion; become angry or excited

11. (Chemistry) (tr) to apply a flame to (something)

12. (tr) archaic to set on fire, either physically or with emotion

It wasn't until Doser mentioned the homo aspect that I even thought of it.

But, this is the way you hypocrites carry on....assuming everyone is as ugly inside as you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              yes, a flowery fag with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language

why - do you think fags can't write with proper grammar, spelling and a command of the English language?

wilde did

as did twain
                              Wilde and Twain?

Comment

Why would you assume I'm thinking homo? Because of Elton John?

Well, you're wrong, Mr. Brain.

You attempted to say Stripe's "spark" meant Town was "on fire" fighting the trolls.

I used the word flaming in this sense...which actually does fit Town's injured ego.

8. to burn or cause to burn brightly; give off or cause to give off flame
                                9. (intr) to burn or glow as if with fire; become red or fiery: his face flamed with anger.

10. (intr) to show great emotion; become angry or excited

11. (Chemistry) (tr) to apply a flame to (something)

12. (tr) archaic to set on fire, either physically or with emotion

It wasn't until Doser mentioned the homo aspect that I even thought of it.

But, this is the way you hypocrites carry on....assuming everyone is as ugly inside as you are.
                                why would they take being called homos as an insult?

Comment

Working...
                                X