X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    You don't even have a pony!
    Ha....I have two ponies and four nags. Shows how much you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
      What did I whine about exactly? Oh, that's right, nothing.

Get a grip and look back GD. You wanna whinge some more about Stripe and Doser? Feel free. I'm sure it's all TH's fault no matter what.

You were whining about poor picked on Town and poor picked on Anna. Just like you always do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
        Then I was mislead by the title of this thread and I won't waste any more time posting on this thread.
        it was anna's way of creating a call-out thread without violating the rules about creating call-out threads

and since it is, in effect, my thread, i give you permission to post about anything you want to

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
          You were whining about poor picked on Town and poor picked on Anna. Just like you always do.
          TH has never been "picked on" by anyone so get a grip ya silly goof. You were the one whining that he caused people to be banned so once again, get a grip.

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• anna's response to knight's often quoted post is revealing:

Originally posted by Knight View Post
            Lol.... Nobody... and I mean nobody has been banned more than Koban.
            Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
            And yet you keep letting him come back. To do more damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              it was anna's way of creating a call-out thread without violating the rules about creating call-out threads

and since it is, in effect, my thread, i give you permission to post about anything you want to
              It was anna's thread, no more no less. Still, it might rejuvenate the forum if you can inject some life into it apparently according to some so go you!

Comment

TH has never been "picked on" by anyone so get a grip ya silly goof. You were the one whining that he caused people to be banned so once again, get a grip.

You can't see that you accuse me of "picking on" Town?

Yet you say TH has never been picked on?

Doser wasn't picking on him?

Stripe wasn't picking on him?

Artie, you never cease to amaze me. If we aren't picking on Town, why are you always yipping at our heels defending him?

Comment

It was anna's thread, no more no less. Still, it might rejuvenate the forum if you can inject some life into it apparently according to some so go you!
                  YET, Doser daring to use Knight's quote brought about all this nonsense....because Town couldn't stand the that Doser performed...in response to KNIGHT'S comment.

Comment

You can't see that you accuse me of "picking on" Town?

Yet you say TH has never been picked on?

Doser wasn't picking on him?

Stripe wasn't picking on him?

Artie, you never cease to amaze me. If we aren't picking on Town, why are you always yipping at our heels defending him?
                    You honestly think that any of you lot are "picking on him" to begin with? No, I don't accuse any of you of that or with anyone else. Anything but.

That's pretty much your disconnect. Defending him? That's more the line and you carry on with it if you want.

Comment

YET, Doser daring to use Knight's quote brought about all this nonsense....because Town couldn't stand the that Doser performed...in response to KNIGHT'S comment.
                      Hey, he's back now so you can chuckle at his oh so insightful posts and genuine fervour eh?

Comment

You honestly think that any of you lot are "picking on him" to begin with? No, I don't accuse any of you of that or with anyone else. Anything but.

That's pretty much your disconnect. Obsessed with him? That's more the line and you carry on with it if you want.
                        So, you're jealous because we're "obsessed" with him?

My you do hold him in high esteem, don't you?

Nope, even now you are defending him because you see he is being picked on. Poor Town

Comment

Hey, he's back now so you can chuckle at his oh so insightful posts and genuine fervour eh?

Better than anything you offer with your Town obsession.

Comment

So, you're jealous because we're "obsessed" with him?

My you do hold him in high esteem, don't you?

Nope, even now you are defending him because you see he is being picked on. Poor Town
                            Being "picked on" by who? You think he cares what you blather on about?

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                            Better than anything you offer with your Town obsession.
                            That's all yours, and doser's, and Stripe's...

Stop being a crank.

Comment

YET, Doser daring to use Knight's quote brought about all this nonsense....

it's pretty obvious to see who the real troublemakers are here - those who tell the first lie - "he was smirking at me!" - sounds familiar, eh?

Comment

He bet wrong and got miffed.
                                "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                                Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                                By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Working...
                                X