For Knight, a TOL-A-Thon suggestion.

For Knight, a TOL-A-Thon suggestion.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeorhateme

Of course.

If I complain about your use of that phrase then you'll accuse me of being 'oversensitive' about my past life. So it seems it can't win with you. The distinct impression I get is that you think you are better than others, much as you try and say that you don't.

Before making any other snide remarks consider this:
The only opinions I have of you are of your own creation. No one else has caused me to think one way or another about you.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Before making any other snide remarks consider this:
The only opinions I have of you are of your own creation. No one else has caused me to think one way or another about you.
That is exactly how I think about you too. I wish you all the best.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, and don't bring anna into this. You know fine well the connotations of the word 'queer' when talking to LMOHM, so don't play dumb. So again, why do you do this?
AB go back up and look at post 136. LM decided to take a shot at me. Deserved or not when someone takes a shot at me then I am entitled to return fire. You know me well enough by now to understand that homosexuals are not something I either target or really care much about. On the other hand, when someone tries to draw blood I am drawn to their own vulnerabilities. Do you understand?

Arthur Brain

AB go back up and look at post 136. LM decided to take a shot at me. Deserved or not when someone takes a shot at me then I am entitled to return fire. You know me well enough by now to understand that homosexuals are not something I either target or really care much about. On the other hand, when someone tries to draw blood I am drawn to their own vulnerabilities. Do you understand?

Except this isn't the first time you've used such terms in regards to LM is it? And add to that the accusations you've made in regards to anna when she calls you on things. You know, even through the whole spat you've had with TH, and those with others here I've refrained from joining in, or negging you as you well know yourself, but I'm starting to wonder just why you make some of the comments you do. You are practically inviting what you get here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
AB go back up and look at post 136. LM decided to take a shot at me. Deserved or not when someone takes a shot at me then I am entitled to return fire. You know me well enough by now to understand that homosexuals are not something I either target or really care much about.
This comment of yours got you an infraction:
"Hi YogurtSoldier. There is no homosexual thrill for you here. What brings you around?"

Then the one from June to me also landed you in the penalty box:
Yeah, so you like queer men. I get that. I don't.

There was another one, representing nearly half your infractions.

On the other hand, when someone tries to draw blood I am drawn to their own vulnerabilities. Do you understand?
Sure. You vetch and whine about neg rep but feel free to go as low and dirty as you please when you feel insulted.

And there you are. :plain:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Except this isn't the first time you've used such terms in regards to LM is it? And add to that the accusations you've made in regards to anna when she calls you on things. You know, even through the whole spat you've had with TH, and those with others here I've refrained from joining in, or negging you as you well know yourself, but I'm starting to wonder just why you make some of the comments you do. You are practically inviting what you get here.
I hear you AB.

zoo22

Spoiler
eesetwhoopee2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.