Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

WizardofOz

there is a good thread started here about something like this,

it is called Forgiveness without Repentance, a good read for anyone when the post are on topic. :)

the board seems rather divided in there, not only about whether repentance is necessary, but about forgiveness as well in another sub-group.

:liberals:

Why would anyone neg rep this post? I'd say whoever did is a forum stalker and needs to grow up and/or get a life. :idunno:

Anyone want to own up to it? I'm sure the reason behind the neg rep will make sense....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obviously I am too stupid in your opinion and only react emotionally.

Stupid, nope. I believe that your actions are deliberate. IF it were just Tambora, it would be one thing. However, you have had issues with several other members.

What is rather ironic is that you go out of your way to follow TH around and make disparaging remarks TO and about him. When someone else calls you on it, you then find a *clever* way to attack whoever confronted you and claim innocence. Being one of the *harpies* who supposedly kicked you out of another forum, I know your methods from personal experience.

Lets examine the numbers. For the last 10 months I receive an average of 2 or more neg reps daily from T. If I go silent she searches out older posts and continues sending neg reps. So, that is approximately 100 points times say 250 days or a total of around 25,000 in reduction to my rep power. Yeah sure that is not trolling. I'm a fool to think it isn't my fault. How stupid of me.

Okay, I am willing to agree with you. It's your fault. Better?

MarkA

See, you're arguing against your own premise with that one. Res/Sod hit nearly a hundred posts a day for quite a while doing a great bit of that. SD posts frequently, etc. :eek:
how is res doing anyway? haven't seen much of him in the religious forums lately.

I do hope he didn't fall out of the faith. :confused:

MarkA

:liberals:

Why would anyone neg rep this post? I'd say whoever did is a forum stalker and needs to grow up and/or get a life. :idunno:

Anyone want to own up to it? I'm sure the reason behind the neg rep will make sense....
I guess it's all how one reads it.

if one is looking for fault one will find it, even in Messiahs words people are able to.

it comes down to the heart. Luke 6:45

I pray no ill will come to those whom do these things, only that they will have the same peace known to me and be able to store up good treasures instead. :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Stupid, nope. I believe that your actions are deliberate. IF it were just Tambora, it would be one thing. However, you have had issues with several other members.

What is rather ironic is that you go out of your way to follow TH around and make disparaging remarks TO and about him. When someone else calls you on it, you then find a *clever* way to attack whoever confronted you and claim innocence. Being one of the *harpies* who supposedly kicked you out of another forum, I know your methods from personal experience.

Okay, I am willing to agree with you. It's your fault. Better?
Thanks Rusha. I have always thought highly of you.

Last edited:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Following people around to neg rep them based on who they are and not what they post is immature.

If the neg is for the post, fine. I hope people only neg others based on the content of the post and not just because of the person who posted.

If you received negs, link to the post that was negged. Then it will be easy to tell if the serial neg reppers are forum stalkers as well. :thumb:

I'm not positive but I think all of the neg reps I have gotten from my stalker Tin can Tammy have come from this thread. She may have given me a couple from the thread Forgiveness without Repentance. But the stalking from her has heated up. I never got a neg rep from Geeee....M before either of these threads either so he is kind of a part time stalker.

I never really have gotten many neg reps before this time. Surprisingly for how "horrible" I was to Angel4Truth she only ever neg repped me 3 maybe four times. Go figure.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How many times are you going to use that one you liar. I never stalked "angel". I never mocked her for anything but her user name. I DID get sick of her using the details of her personal life to CLAIM that people were not feeling sorry for her. That is all.

And now you ARE making up reasons to stalk and neg rep people because you are :kookoo:

liar

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not positive but I think all of the neg reps I have gotten from my stalker Tin can Tammy have come from this thread. She may have given me a couple from the thread Forgiveness without Repentance. But the stalking from her has heated up. I never got a neg rep from Geeee....M before either of these threads either so he is kind of a part time stalker.

I never really have gotten many neg reps before this time. Surprisingly for how "horrible" I was to Angel4Truth she only ever neg repped me 3 maybe four times. Go figure.

I cant neg rep you in chat and ive sent you way more than 3. Remember most of your lunacy and hatefulness and stalking behavior happened in the chat box late at night so you could erase it before the mods came on the next day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey Eeset and Sky,

Serial neg reppers has pent up anger issue so it is deep problem.

They will be even more stubborn if you pay attention to their negative behavior.

All we can do is to put them on ignore so you don't have to deal with them or read their nasty reps.

But we have mods like Rasha and bybee whom we cannot put on ignore, we can just say thank you or have a nice day, and they will not continue on trolling your threads.

Just my two cents, sisters:)

sky.

BANNED
Banned
here

Who is Neg Repping Who... August 19th, 2013 07:19 PM Angel4Truth so are you

Apparently "angel" is at the ready...more :kookoo:

:rotfl:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I cant neg rep you in chat and ive sent you way more than 3. Remember most of your lunacy and hatefulness and stalking behavior happened in the chat box late at night so you could erase it before the mods came on the next day.

I hardly ever erased anything from chat. And I'm sure miss follow along troll that you would have neg repped me into oblivion EVEN if I had deleted things from chat that were sooooo.... Terrible.

Oh yeah the Internet games of the needy attention seekers never stop... What was I thinking...:rotfl: