Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're delusional and a liar. You target people.
I agree. She has sent me 2 today. The first had nothing to do with not liking a post. I admit the second one probably was because she did not like the truth in the post about her behavior.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I agree. She has sent me 2 today. The first had nothing to do with not liking a post. I admit the second one probably was because she did not like the truth in the post about her behavior.

The truth is...she is a vindictive old bag. I don't care is she likes hearing it or not. I'm not about to sit back and not let her know exactly what she is.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Says the two vindictive witches that stalked Angel4Truth to mock her during her mourning of the death of her child.
You two have been the lowest of the lows on TOL ever.

And now you want to play "how horrible poor little me is being treated" just because you have your posts negged on an internet forum.
Your morality standards are sorely disturbing.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
love transcends.......

love transcends.......

He also chased money changers from the temple and reviled hypocrites. So it's more than the one note.

Yes, but did he expressly tell his disciples to behave in such a manner as well? He apparently chose to act in such a fashion, if its a true account, and yes...did expose hypocrisy where it was evident. I agree there is more than one note in a symphony, and all parts of the orchestra are to be considered in the entire score :)

Still,....Jesus said others would recognize us by the love we show to one another, AND he told us to love our enemies, and not just those who love us back. On this score....the manifestation of 'Christ-love' excels beyond all human concepts of love or just compensations for greivances, teaching the higher way. - that is unless you want to go back to the ole 'eye for an eye' routine, which keeps the karmic wheels spinning.......

Love discerns, judges and protects too, else I'd let my two year old play with the wolf that comes out from the forest's edge because he called it doggy and it seemed to smile.

My former commentary on Love stands,...it is the universal Law, and anything short of it is 'sin' to one degree or another. Your example above is 'relative' to human viewpoints and conditioning. I was sharing the principle in the greater cosmic context and ultimacy concerning human relationships.

Of course love discerns by its own innate wisdom and intelligence, but it maintains its divine nature always, unless its modified or conditioned by human thoughts and patterns. Bringing things down to the petty little cat-fights and neg-repping going on here, is to drop a few levels below the golden rule you know. As a fellow wordsmith, I couldn't resist having a little fun here with this, and hope not to take it beyond the 'veil' so to speak :crackup: - again, we come back to the fundamental law...which is Love itself. Thru Love's eyes, the true condition and potential of every soul is clearly known, hence Love's action and will is true to itself, no matter how 'heinous' or 'sinful' the sinners appear to be. Love outshines all. If one objects, its because of their own human viewpoints and conditioning, plus a lot of 'underscores' to get back at the bad guys, and play 'God' as it were. Back on the karmic wheel of 'tit' for 'tat'. Turning the cheek to be slapped again by aggressors is a hard thing to do,...but in some cases....killing them with kindness is the way to go :)

pj

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Says the two vindictive witches that stalked Angel4Truth to mock her during her mourning of the death of her child.
You two have been the lowest of the lows on TOL ever.

And now you want to play "how horrible poor little me is being treated" just because you have your posts negged on an internet forum.
Your morality standards are sorely disturbing.

How many times are you going to use that one you liar. I never stalked "angel". I never mocked her for anything but her user name. I DID get sick of her using the details of her personal life to CLAIM that people were not feeling sorry for her. That is all.

And now you ARE making up reasons to stalk and neg rep people because you are :kookoo:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many times are you going to use that one
Can't say. Could be 100 or more. Could be 0.

It's pathetic how you want everyone to let the down and dirty immoral ugliness you exhibited toward a grieving mother for quite some time slide on by, but go and on and on about how evil, and wicked, and hateful those that neg rep internet posts are.

Negging internet posts don't even come close to the low-class behavior you have exhibited.
But feel free to carry on with your rant and rave mission of trying to convince folks that it is.
Too many folks know better than to fall for your bunk.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes, but did he expressly tell his disciples to behave in such a manner as well? He apparently chose to act in such a fashion, if its a true account, and yes...did expose hypocrisy where it was evident. I agree there is more than one note in a symphony, and all parts of the orchestra are to be considered in the entire score :)
He set an example. Do you think he would be unaware of it? And, to mirror, did he tell them not to follow?

Still,....Jesus said others would recognize us by the love we show to one another, AND he told us to love our enemies, and not just those who love us back.
And love, also, is more than a note. Else, I'd let Jack eat ice cream until he was sick.

On this score....the manifestation of 'Christ-love' excels beyond all human concepts of love or just compensations for greivances, teaching the higher way. - that is unless you want to go back to the ole 'eye for an eye' routine, which keeps the karmic wheels spinning.......
I don't think it's an either love to the point of opening your door to murderers or start stoning unruly youths. Again, I'd say follow the full example of Christ. Read the notes and stop trying to play the tune by ear. :D

I wrote: Love discerns, judges and protects too, else I'd let my two year old play with the wolf that comes out from the forest's edge because he called it doggy and it seemed to smile.
My former commentary on Love stands,...it is the universal Law, and anything short of it is 'sin' to one degree or another. Your example above is 'relative' to human viewpoints and conditioning. I was sharing the principle in the greater cosmic context and ultimacy concerning human relationships.
Rather, I'm illustrating how love is applied to the point. And likewise, I stand by it.

:e4e:

sky.

BANNED
Banned

It's pathetic how you want everyone to let the down and dirty immoral ugliness you exhibited toward a grieving mother for quite some time slide on by, but go and on and on about how evil, and wicked, and hateful those that neg rep internet posts are.

Negging internet posts don't even come close to the low-class behavior you have exhibited.
But feel free to carry on with your rant and rave mission of trying to convince folks that it is.

I'm sure miss tam stalker that if I had done that I would have gotten an infraction for it. Carry on liar...:kookoo:

Christian Liberty

Nick neg reps me and tells me to "repent" every time I refuse to genuflect before murderous US foreign policy.

I neg rep aCultureWarrior basically every time he opens his mouth. Its likely I'll have to start doing that for "God's Truth" as well, seeing as how "You're wrong" seems to be the only thing he knows how to say, and considering what he posts, his username is blasphemous.

Nick probably deserves more neg reps than I give him, he rarely engages with me anymore.

I usually don't give neg reps except when people act like one of those three.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Dearest Tambora I am glad you have finally confessed that the reason for your behavior has nothing to do with disliking the posts made and is attributable to your hatred of behavior you saw many months ago.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Its likely I'll have to start doing that for "God's Truth" as well, seeing as how "You're wrong" seems to be the only thing he knows how to say, and considering what he posts, his username is blasphemous.
GT is a she.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dearest Tambora I am glad you have finally confessed that the reason for your behavior has nothing to do with disliking the posts made
I didn't say anything of the sort, you foolish woman.