Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
That's exactly what I got haha doesn't even bother leaving a proper comment.

She just does it for attention.

When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them.
- Marilyn Monroe

MarkA

Tambora has been a gift to TOL ever since she arrived.
She qualifies as a biblical exegete by her wise, informative and knowledgeable biblical commentaries.
She is also very supportive of noobies who are seeking to learn the ropes around here.
I never seemed to have a problem with her before, for years....

but since I have been on the end of GM's shtick things have taken a turn for the worst with her. :idunno:

like I said three or 4 years nothing, but as of lately as a "noob" well I have not posted the dozen or so here yet.

so hopefully you will some day forgive me if I don't give a wholehearted Amen to that statement..... :)

bybee

but since I have been on the end of GM's shtick things have taken a turn for the worst with her. :idunno:

like I said three or 4 years nothing, but as of lately as a "noob" well I have not posted the dozen or so here yet.

so hopefully you will some day forgive me if I don't give a wholehearted Amen to that statement..... :)

We are each free to form our own opinions.

MarkA

as if it wasn't enough the Pharisees who tried to trump up their false charges of me losing my memory, they had to neg rep me for it when the were called out on it!

Forgiveness Apart from... August 16th, 2013 01:52 PM Grosnick Marowbe You NEVER cease to amaze!!

you are correct bybee, people are entitled to their opinions, and their hatred, doesn't make either right tho! ;)

it's not a loving thing to support friends when they are in the wrong. :nono:

MarkA

We are each free to form our own opinions.

it's always easy to form one that is good of anyone when you are not on the end of the evil they do. ;)

eg. People in Germany had great opinions of Hitler, not necessarily Jewish people tho.... :idea:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it's always easy to form one that is good of anyone when you are not on the end of the evil they do. ;)

eg. People in Germany had great opinions of Hitler, not necessarily Jewish people tho.... :idea:
It's not EVIL for one to neg rep posts on an internet forum that one disapproves of.

You were the one that couldn't understand why Glorydaz just didn't drop it.
But you don't drop it either.
You go on about how others should conduct themselves, but you don't follow your own standard of conduct.

So, you can save all your two-faced complaining.

glorydaz

It's not EVIL for one to neg rep posts on an internet forum that one disapproves of.

You were the one that couldn't understand why Glorydaz just didn't drop it.
But you don't drop it either.
You go on about how others should conduct themselves, but you don't follow your own standard of conduct.

So, you can save all your two-faced complaining.

Actually, I did drop it...over and over again, but MarkA feeds off attention. I know they have a name for that, but I'll just leave it to his active imagination. :chuckle:

glorydaz

He also chased money changers from the temple and reviled hypocrites. So it's more than the one note.

Love discerns, judges and protects too, else I'd let my two year old play with the wolf that comes out from the forest's edge because he called it doggy and it seemed to smile.

:e4e:

:thumb:

glorydaz

I'm not sure why you think the nonsense you say even rises to the level of someone feeling the need to forgive you. :think:

I don't feel the need to forgive the dog that pees on my rosebushes. And he doesn't seem to need to hear an 'Amen' from me when he pees on the grass instead.

Perhaps you should stop taking yourself so seriously, and all your rep problems just might vanish like the wind.

MarkA

I'm not sure why you think the nonsense you say even rises to the level of someone feeling the need to forgive you. :think:

I don't feel the need to forgive the dog that pees on my rosebushes. And he doesn't seem to need to hear an 'Amen' from me when he pees on the grass instead.

Perhaps you should stop taking yourself so seriously, and all your rep problems just might vanish like the wind.

I know you have a problem with people forgiving others for mistakes made....

but it ain't mine! :)

there is no harm in forgiving someone even if it turns out later there was no reason, no biblical precedence either.

I was asking bybee if in the future I am found out to be wrong about what I am saying to forgive me, sorry if that upset you....and you say I am taking things too seriously....go try and look for fault elsewhere! try looking inside and minding your own business for once!:blabla:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 18th, 2013 09:04 AM Tambora .

Oh hey wheeee....the stalker strikes again...:kookoo:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
But that is not really your approach is it. You target specific people. I agree with your statement but that is not reflective of your actual behavior.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But that is not really your approach is it. You target specific people. I agree with your statement but that is not reflective of your actual behavior.
There are several reasons I neg some post.
One of the reasons is to neg that whine about neg reps, and also those that stupidly compare a neg rep to rape and Hitler.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You target specific people.
You are so stupid.
There are several folks I have given both pos and neg reps to.
All depends on what they post, and has zero to do with "targeting" them for no reason.

sky.

BANNED
Banned

That's right her neg reps have nothing to do with debate or theology or inappropriate talk they are given because of her own evil, bitter, psychotic, old bag, mindset. And she is free to carry it out on TOL.

Who is Neg Repping Who... August 18th, 2013 04:36 PM Tambora .

:kookoo: