Shame of all Shames:

Letsargue

From here out, I’ll not be responding to anyone on any Thread that I have not written myself, nor respond to anyone who responds to any of my Threads or posts. - Because there has become so many events of calling me names, and referring to me as something very negative; even by the ruling members of TOL. --- I thought the “back alley” was where ( Unsanctioned, “no holds barred” ) was the Rule. – Even the ruling members of TOL have caused me to remain silent toward any of your ( Posts ). (( I understand clearly what is going on ))!!! – I’ll ( Only Post my own Threads ), and post to the things I have written myself. --- This is the shame of all shames to be a Christian forum, run by Christians. -- Love? – I think not!!

Paul – 020812

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I've been a jerk to you here and there and I shouldn't do that. What I'd recommend to you is to try not to make so many of your posts "attacks" on basically everyone who is not you. It's hard resist jabbing back when you do that.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Vaquero45 is right. If you join in and support your own views I do believe you will receive what is good. By the same, to dwell on how bad everyone is to you, this makes most of us uncomfortable.

I am not saying you need to change ideology, but I am saying you would be more well received by being for friendly with other members/

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
From here out, I’ll not be responding to anyone on any Thread that I have not written myself, nor respond to anyone who responds to any of my Threads or posts. - Because there has become so many events of calling me names, and referring to me as something very negative; even by the ruling members of TOL. --- I thought the “back alley” was where ( Unsanctioned, “no holds barred” ) was the Rule. – Even the ruling members of TOL have caused me to remain silent toward any of your ( Posts ). (( I understand clearly what is going on ))!!! – I’ll ( Only Post my own Threads ), and post to the things I have written myself. --- This is the shame of all shames to be a Christian forum, run by Christians. -- Love? – I think not!!

Paul – 020812

Looks like it'll be a one-sided conversation then!!

genuineoriginal

Paul – 020812

Your style of formatting your posts make them unreadable. You have been repeatedly rebuked for it, and have refused to change.

You consistantly begin your rants by calling all Christians names. Now you are offended that a couple of the people you have been lying about have been mocking your attempts at self-aggrandizement.

Many of us would be happy to address the topics you post about, but are unable to understand what you think you are trying to say, which means we are unable to respond to your statements. When I try to read your posts, I find that you are unable to put two coherent thoughts together.

The only other person on this forum as bad as you are in writing style, viciously slandering others, and lack of ability to present coherent thoughts is john w, so if you want to try to figure out what my complaints are with your posts, read his posts and see if you understand them.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The shame of all shames is that Christ Himself PERSONALLY gave you a commission "Go ye....announce the GOOD NEWS to every creature" you spit in His face...you can't even say a good word to His brethren which brethren we are.

Exhort us by all means, we need godly exhortation.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From here out, I’ll not be responding to anyone on any Thread that I have not written myself, nor respond to anyone who responds to any of my Threads or posts. - Because there has become so many events of calling me names,

So then you don't really want to argue, Letsargue? Maybe people would take you a little more serious if you didn't call them fools when you don't even know what they think.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 020812

IOW, you plan to talk to yourself and ignore everybody else.

Are you sure you need a computer to do that?

john w

Hall of Fame
The only other person on this forum as bad as you are in writing style, viciously slandering others, and lack of ability to present coherent thoughts is john w, so if you want to try to figure out what my complaints are with your posts, read his posts and see if you understand them

Thank you! A lost person, such as yourself, once again disagrees with me, and disapproves of me! Thanks again! Your "sweet, always reflecting the sweet sprit of the lowly Galilean fisherman, who would never be mean to wolves, tolerant, open minded, loving, cotton candy" pal,........

John W

...love and kisses...please like me....please....