toldailytopic "Evolutionary theory isn't about the origin of life"

Arthur Brain

At what point is the origin of mankind and how did he come to be? Was man created in the image of God or evolved? Look in the mirror and analyze yourself. What do you see that you need to run from and you know you are?

I looked in the mirror today when I shaved. Didn't need to run away from anything exactly although I'd hardly be a contender for a model show.

Arthur Brain

Obviously evolution causes people to make illogical false assumptions about how the various species we all share this planet with originated.

=M=

Um, you've already made faulty assumptions about theories in science as it is, in fact you've shown yourself to be ignorant as to what a theory actually is where it comes to science. Once again, a theory can only become such in science when there's enough evidence to support it. They don't come about because of popular consensus by any stretch.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Not life, as per your redundant OP. The theory of evolution explains how life (oddly enough) evolves but it has nothing to do with how it originated.

Back to those bricks...

Can you read? Can you really not distinguish between the question you answered, and the question I asked you? Of course you can; which means you are, again, stonewalling against my question, and lying about it.

The question I never asked you, and which you answered:

What does evolution NOT cause?

The question I've asked you, numerous times, which you have never answered:

What does evolution cause?
Obviously, you can read, and you're not so stupid as to be unable to distinguish between these two, very different questions. Therefore, once again, you manifest yourself as a liar, here. How stupid do you imagine everybody is who is not you?

What stupidity on your part, for you to be unable to say what evolution causes. Your "theory of evolution" cannot even tell us what evolution causes! What a worthless so-called "scientific theory".:)

Cntrysner

I looked in the mirror today when I shaved. Didn't need to run away from anything exactly although I'd hardly be a contender for a model show.

You are comical and I laughed. Do you see a hope when you see the reflection of yourself beyond death and if you do what state of being is it and by what means if you believe in God?.

Arthur Brain

Can you read? Can you really not distinguish between the question you answered, and the question I asked you? Of course you can; which means you are, again, stonewalling against my question, and lying about it.

The question I never asked you, and which you answered:

What does evolution NOT cause?

The question I've asked you, numerous times, which you have never answered:

What does evolution cause?
Obviously, you can read, and you're not so stupid as to be unable to distinguish between these two, very different questions. Therefore, once again, you manifest yourself as a liar, here. How stupid do you imagine everybody is who is not you?

What stupidity on your part, for you to be unable to say what evolution causes. Your "theory of evolution" cannot even tell us what evolution causes! What a worthless so-called "scientific theory".:)

Yes, I can read. It seems as though you have some difficulties however as I've pointed out numerous times (as has science) that evolution does not cause life.

It's not a "so called" scientific theory. It is one and that you just don't understand.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, I can read. It seems as though you have some difficulties however as I've pointed out numerous times (as has science) that evolution does not cause life.

It's not a "so called" scientific theory. It is one and that you just don't understand.

So what DOES evolution cause?

Arthur Brain

You are comical and I laughed. Do you see a hope when you see the reflection of yourself beyond death and if you do what state of being is it and by what means if you believe in God?.

Well, one thing I've learned in life is to have a sense of humour including at one's own expense...

I have hope that life extends beyond this plane and that several of the things that are the bane of this one are abolished.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, you keep insisting that it's been destroyed but yet to see anything even though I've invited you to show just how. The floors been yours for a while now and yet...
You are completely deaf on this subject.

Once AGAIN, radiometric dating is NOT a scientific method. It is based completely on ASSUMPTIONS (assumptions that cannot be verified). That you do not know this is a shame on you.

mtwilcox

It would help if you quote me so I can tell somebody has responded. Sure, why not?

Either evolution is true, or species of animals were originally created as they are today.

I asked you to provide evidence that New species have arisen out of other species, and you have not.

I gave you evidence that fossils of species of animals have been found which still are observable in nature today; which is evidence of God creating them originally in the forms we now see them today.

This same evidence disproves the theory of evolution.
Darwin suggested that animals are constantly in a state of change; if there are fossils of animals that are still living modernly, that is evidence against evolution.

How do you explain the fact there are fossilized animals which people who entertain the theory of evolution believe are tens and hundreds of millions of years old; are still living modernly?

I mean, if evolution is constantly changing species into new ones, how are there fossils of animals remainining anatomically unchanged today?

=M=

==========================

People who believe in fossil dating have fossils of this fish which they believe are over 400 million years old!!!

If this fish has remained anatomically unchanged for that long; how can you believe man came out of a chimp like being in 3.5 million years?!?

Also, if this fish has not changed in 400 million years, when wasn’t it a ceolocanth?