Islam burns a man alive and broadcasts it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Repentance View Post
    Have you studied the religion enough and well to pass this judgement?
    Get off your high horse! Steko is a good man of integrity. He is trying to make sense of the senseless brutality of these extremists.

Comment

Originally posted by bybee View Post
      Get off your high horse! Steko is a good man of integrity. He is trying to make sense of the senseless brutality of these extremists.
      You're being so unfair - how did I challenge his integrity???

Comment

Let you be accursed (Go to hell).
        Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

And I see the record's broken...

At least nobody else seems to be harping on "they're all secretly alive" conspiracy theory.

Comment

They are killing far more Muslims. The man they burnt to death was a Muslim. It is the Muslims who are being persecuted across the globe for their beliefs. And don't forget - we face Islamaphobia every day in the West.
            You think that makes a difference? Any religion that promotes torture and murder towards those who will not convert is toxic.
            A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
            we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
              You think that makes a difference? Any religion that promotes torture and murder towards those who will not convert is toxic.
              Islam does not

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                Let you be accursed (Go to hell).
                This is blasphemy. You are not God to command. Nor are you to command God. Instead you should say ; May God curse you!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                  God made all men (humanity), even you. Samuel Colt made the equal.

But that was then, this is now. Make yourself familiar with a Glock 19.
                  Absolutely!
                  I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

This is blasphemy. You are not God to command. Nor are you to command God. Instead you should say ; May God curse you!
                    I am in Christ. I judge you. A Spiritual man judges all things, especially a vile animal such as yourself.
                    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

• I despise Islam for the unholy cult it is.

Hell is waiting for them.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                      They already know monsters exist.
                      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• How does that make you feel?

Originally posted by Tambora View Post

Hell is waiting for them.
                        SJKW Extraordinaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                          I am in Christ.
                          I don't see any fruit of that, I only see a fruitcake
                          SJKW Extraordinaire

Comment

• Originally posted by TomO View Post
                            Would it make more sense if you knew that the man in question was informed that there were deep cover cells in your neighborhood...That they knew where your children went to school...When they got out...Where your parents liked to go shopping...Where your spouse worked? That these cells would be turned loose if you were "uncooperative"?

Please note that I don't have any knowledge that happened, but it is a typical M.O. of that sort of organization.

How enthusiastic would you be about calling their bluff? Particularly if you lived in that part of the world.
                            That's a thought Tom but I don't think it's feasible. We're not some haphazardly operating third world country and we're an armed society. Beyond that, if you don't think these American families are aware that their loved ones are going into these extremely volatile regions and discussing the ramification of that, as well as preparedness for it, you have another think coming. Deep cover cells? Homeland Security has a pretty decent handle on that but it's interesting to note that they rely quite a lot on the input of American citizens who, by Repentance's own admission, are not very understanding and are keeping a watchful eye.
                            I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Repentance View Post
                              Well, by questioning whether he had read the Quran or not you implied that he was speaking out of turn.
                              If that was not your intention then I apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by bybee View Post
                                Well, by questioning whether he had read the Quran or not you implied that he was speaking out of turn.
                                If that was not your intention then I apologize.
                                Thank goodness Christians never pull that stunt and demand to know if their critics have actually read the Bible.

Comment

Working...
                                X