Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toldailytopic: How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare s

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 23rd, 2013 05:00 AM

toldailytopic: How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare system?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Originally posted by Knight View Post

toldailytopic: How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare system?

I'm thinking about searching out some faith healer. About that comfortable.

Comment

I feel like using the paper upon which this was written so as to be made official as something with which to wipe after suffering from influenza induced diarrhea.
      sigpic

Comment

How comfortable do you feel about the IRS taking over the healthcare system?
        Not too.
        "The more scientifically literate, intellectually honest and objectively skeptical a person is, the more likely they are to disbelieve in anything supernatural, including god."

Comment

I've got health care so I suspect it'll add an extra layer of paperwork or red tape, if that. For people already covered it probably won't be a huge deal.

Comment

How exactly do you think the IRS is "taking over the healthcare system"? Last I checked the only thing the IRS is involved in is assessing penalties for not having insurance, and I'm not sure they can even actually *enforce* those penalties.
            “We do not believe in God because we need to explain this or that feature of the world. That is what science is for. We believe in God because we see something deeper in the world, something that transcends the scientific explanations.” - Karl Giberson Ph.D.

- The science and faith of theistic evolution explained.

Comment

Not good. Nothing good can come of it.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

There is no problem so bad that government can't make it worse.
                Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Comment

Originally posted by CabinetMaker View Post
                  There is no problem so bad that government can't make it worse.
                  Well said.
                  Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                  TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Abu Dhabi will not extradite for finance.
                    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Multiple Choice Question:

I just brutally murdered a British soldier with a meat cleaver; I am:

A) Christian

B) Buddhist

C) Muslim

D) Jewish

****** Do not choose "C" as your answer unless you are prepared to be audited by the IRS for being a hateful, racist, bigoted, far right extremist.
                      (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

I don't know, exactly what will they be doing?

Comment

Have never felt comfortable with the freak show he is leading from the beginning of his entrance.

GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

Comment

Not comfortable at all. I suppose they will now consider conservatives unworthy of certain aspects of healthcare, just like conservative groups were found unworthy under "new" and "unilateral" IRS tax regulations.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dena View Post
                              I don't know, exactly what will they be doing?
                              Stealing.
                              Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Working...
                              X