toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You can add me to your list, Lighthouse. I think you would be a great moderator. :thumb:
I really am surprised.

I'd actually probably say Lighthouse would be good too. His views match the views of Knight, he's been on the board a long time, and I don't think he'd overstretch his mod powers or get too involved in things. Not sure if he's online enough lately, though.
I'm on here almost every day.

And you'd be the first to be banned.:eek:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I just saw this TOD thread and thank you Ktoyou & Inzl for the knod and if I had more time I think I would love the job as I love my time here, and love all of you here at TOL (even the ones I don't always like :chuckle:). With that said I would nominate Ktoyou in a heartbeat for this position she is a long time member, well educated, understands people, and knows when the hammer needs dropping and who to drop it on. You have my vote Kat! :thumb:

I would also think:
IK
Tambora,
Vegas
CM
Lighthouse
Steko
Stripe (who are you? :idunno:)

well there are many that could fit the bill I cannot list them all.

glorydaz

Happy Son of Jack?

Go back to knitting Granny.

:doh:

I honestly don't know why I even bother to check on this thread. It never gets any better....no matter how much I keep hoping it will. Ah well. Being a supervisor on this playground sure doesn't look like any fun to me. :chuckle:

The Glory Land

:thumb:

Thanks guys!

:D

the_worlds_greatest_brown_noser_post_card-rcc98bbf429214290914c77273d4d1763_vgbaq_8byvr_216.jpg
.....:D