Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do to get away from it all and relax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do to get away from it all and relax?

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 23rd, 2013 09:46 AM

toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do to get away from it all and relax?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Travel, go camping at our favorite cabin.
    "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

1. Spend Time with God
      2. Settle down to a nice good book--Bible is a favorite for this activity.
      3. Go to dinner with Hubby.
      4. Take a nice long walk out in the woods and enjoy God's creation.
      5. Watch a good movie.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
        If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
        I take walks and work in my garden.

Comment

Long walks
          Scary or suspenseful movies or series
          Listen to music (70's and 80's rock)
          Go to lunch with my mother, children or a friend
          Go out for a few hours of shooting pool, drinks and jukebox
          TRUST
          is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
          and one of the hardest things to
          ever get back.

Comment

unplug for the summer

and it's coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post

Sometimes it's nice to mosey down to the area lake and fish for a bit. We can saddle up and plod around the surrounding pastures if we've a mind to. We read a lot. It just depends.
              I AM the pie lady!!

sigpic

Comment

Follow around my 19mo. old Grandson while he discovers the world.
                Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
                ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
                ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Originally posted by TomO View Post
                  I like that one. My grandson is going to be two in June.

Comment

Originally posted by TomO View Post
                    You're relaxed when you do that?
                    So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

Comment

Long walks on the beach, bubble baths, candlelight dinners, watching "Bay Watch" reruns, listening to surfer music, and playing "Texas Hold 'Em."
                      Saint John W

Comment

Sailing in the Abacos

Comment

long walks
                          puzzle
                          sitting on the patio drinking beer
                          a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

toldailytopic: What are some things you like to do
                            to get away from it all and relax?

• Go to our daughter's.
                            • Read the scriptures for Bible study.
                            • Ready the service folder for Sunday Retirement services.
                            • Write to pen pals.
                            • Spend time with Mrs Psalmist.
                            • Work on model cars.
                            sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
                            .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
                            Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

Headin' on down to Walley's Filling station, for a "Nectarine Crunch" pop, or to Floyd's Barber Shop, to play checkers, and talk about Aint Bea's pickles.
                              Saint John W

Comment

Working...
                              X