toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

Ted L Glines

Banned? Maybe ban those (hopefully rare) perverts who post profane things we would rather our children not see, for the little ones are looking over our shoulders. We will always have the wingnut drama queens/kings and super inflated opinions -- this is an open forum, so let the good times roll.

Besides, Knight has created a game here. It's called "Let's You and Him/Her/Them Fight" and it certainly seems to be working :thumb:

Last edited:

some other dude

baby.ban.him.jpg

Arthur Brain

I posted in humour, but you, not really possessing humour, could not and did not recognize it, but rather chose to take offense.

So shoot me . . .

Grouch!

Nang

Um, ok, if failing to recognize that being called juvenile, philosophically, theologically and legally immature counted as 'humour' then yup...I certainly missed the comedic intent....though I didn't actually take offense....I get worse than that.....

:D

Cracked

Myself... that way I wouldn't be constantly tempted to try to understand various personal systematic theologies and why I am gong to hell because I don't buy them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nobody. I just wouldn't ban certain people who didn't actually break the rules listed. Let them bomb away in accordance with Paul's instruction on those that add works to the salvation equation (justified, evidence, fruit)