Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Son of Jack View Post
    Anyone in direct opposition to no shave November.
    I'm not necessarily in opposition to that, for others, but I did just shave today.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by bybee View Post
      For the record, Nang has been attacked and bullied in a most distressful way.
      I agree. She usually does a better job at taking the high road but perhaps lately the bullying has been taking a toll.
      “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

      ― Theodore Roosevelt

      Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

      Comment


      • #63
        I'd also bad Mr Radish because, well honestly, do I need to explain? Who likes radishes?


        Comment


        • #64
          I have a button for those who constantly get on your nerves.




          We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

          Comment


          • #65
            First of all, Psalmist. He is a cad and a popinjay, and is constantly making those sarcastic 'Happy Birthday' troll threads and yet is forgiven TIME AFTER TIME by the biased admins.

            Knight is another user I'd like to see leave forever as he never contributes anything worthwhile to the forum and, as far as I can see, is just an all-around public nuisance and waste of bandwidth.

            MrRadish is a pompous, inane fool who clutters threads with his feeble, laboured attempts at humour. Permabanned.

            Bybee is as foul mouthed as she is mean spirited, has no respect for anyone, and constantly makes long, pretentious threads about subjects she knows nothing about then shouts down anyone who disagrees with her. Same with Ktoyou. A ban would teach them both much-needed tolerance and intellectual rigour.

            And I think we should bring back CRASH, Just Tom and BillyBob and give them mod powers. Now there were three gentlemen who knew their way around a polite discussion.

            EDIT: Kmoney would not only be banned but made to endure three gruelling years of salad boot camp to show him the respect an ancient and honourable vegetable deserves. Teach him to... know his roots. ( YEEEAAAAH)

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by kmoney View Post
              I would also ban anyone who calls my sprout patch a wasteland.

              I'm looking at you Cottontail, Count Sela.
              How are those Llamas doing Count?

              The way you'd run the place it wouldn't be a forum as such but rather a blog....

              Well this is fun isn't it?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Knight View Post
                toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

                All of 'em.

                Me first.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I would ban Psalmist. That guy is just too much.

                  And it would let everyone know I meant business!

                  Then I would make TomO get me a coffee.
                  Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                  E≈mc2
                  "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                  "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                  -Bob B.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Whoa.... Just as I finished posting that... An earthquake!

                    You know what this signifies?

                    TomO, take it easy grinding those beans would you!
                    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                    E≈mc2
                    "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                    -Bob B.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by MrRadish View Post
                      First of all, Psalmist. He is a cad and a popinjay, and is constantly making those sarcastic 'Happy Birthday' troll threads and yet is forgiven TIME AFTER TIME by the biased admins.

                      Knight is another user I'd like to see leave forever as he never contributes anything worthwhile to the forum and, as far as I can see, is just an all-around public nuisance and waste of bandwidth.

                      MrRadish is a pompous, inane fool who clutters threads with his feeble, laboured attempts at humour. Permabanned.

                      Bybee is as foul mouthed as she is mean spirited, has no respect for anyone, and constantly makes long, pretentious threads about subjects she knows nothing about then shouts down anyone who disagrees with her. Same with Ktoyou. A ban would teach them both much-needed tolerance and intellectual rigour.

                      And I think we should bring back CRASH, Just Tom and BillyBob and give them mod powers. Now there were three gentlemen who knew their way around a polite discussion.

                      EDIT: Kmoney would not only be banned but made to endure three gruelling years of salad boot camp to show him the respect an ancient and honourable vegetable deserves. Teach him to... know his roots. ( YEEEAAAAH)
                      You've been on the ole radish wine haven't you sir? Although I do support your edit....
                      Well this is fun isn't it?

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by bybee View Post
                        Perhaps you are his hair shirt?
                        You are full of biblical knowledge.
                        You have the personality of a doorknob.
                        One hesitates to approach.
                        Good for you bybee. Didn't think you had it in you.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by kmoney View Post
                          I'd also bad Mr Radish because, well honestly, do I need to explain? Who likes radishes?


                          I do. Much better than carrots or brussel sprouts.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by sky. View Post
                            Too bad the forum doesn't have a feature that if a person gets put on ignore by so many members, say like 8. Then they are automatically voted off the island. BANNED!
                            The forum would immediately be consumed in a wonderful and nightmarish sockpuppet free-for-all.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by MrRadish View Post
                              First of all, Psalmist. He is a cad and a popinjay, and is constantly making those sarcastic 'Happy Birthday' troll threads and yet is forgiven TIME AFTER TIME by the biased admins.

                              Knight is another user I'd like to see leave forever as he never contributes anything worthwhile to the forum and, as far as I can see, is just an all-around public nuisance and waste of bandwidth.

                              MrRadish is a pompous, inane fool who clutters threads with his feeble, laboured attempts at humour. Permabanned.

                              Bybee is as foul mouthed as she is mean spirited, has no respect for anyone, and constantly makes long, pretentious threads about subjects she knows nothing about then shouts down anyone who disagrees with her. Same with Ktoyou. A ban would teach them both much-needed tolerance and intellectual rigour.

                              And I think we should bring back CRASH, Just Tom and BillyBob and give them mod powers. Now there were three gentlemen who knew their way around a polite discussion.

                              EDIT: Kmoney would not only be banned but made to endure three gruelling years of salad boot camp to show him the respect an ancient and honourable vegetable deserves. Teach him to... know his roots. ( YEEEAAAAH)
                              Doggone it anyway!
                              Actually, I love radishes!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by bybee View Post
                                Nang! My true colors include the rainbow.

                                Gads . . .

                                What is that supposed to mean?

                                That you are pure and innocent from hurting others?

                                Have I ever attacked your personality, as you did by comparing my personality as a "doorknob"?

                                That was not nice and did not reflect a "rainbow" of any kind.

                                Nang
                                "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

                                " The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                                Gordon H. Clark

                                "If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                                Charles Spurgeon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X