toldailytopic: What is your biggest weakness?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 26th, 2011 05:31 PM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 26th, 2011 05:31 PM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
My pride.

naatmi

I grew up really shy. I used to hide from people sometimes like I was insane. Now I realize the world is headed for hell and hardly anyone is doing anything about it. I've seen youtube videos of even women and children boldly rebuking sin on the sidewalks and preaching the gospel. I need to change quickly and it doesn't feel easy but I know my feelings don't matter compared to how bad the world is and all these people headed for hell. Sometimes it helps when OSAS heretics call me a demon and things like that - so I really appreciate that you guys. May the Lord bless you if you repent and He gives me permission to say that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Oh, a straight line is a set-up for a funny line. Often inadvertent.

"What kind of fool do you think I am?"

"Who was the lady I saw with you last night?"

Like that. I've gotten in more trouble over that kind of thing. When I was in the Air Force, I briefly ran a urology clinic. The urologist got orders for Thailand, and didn't want to go. Unable to convince anyone to change, he cancelled all of his vasectomies.

And told me to call and tell all the patients. One of them was a bird colonel, who went off on me over it. He was pretty abusive, wouldn't listen when I made it clear the urologist had done it, and finally shouted "The doctors told my wife that her health will not let her have another pregnancy. What am I going to do?"

Thought I was going to explode. That was the last time I've been able to let one go.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I care too much..."

See:

2 Cor 5:11 J. Vernon McGee, John F. Walvoord, Rob B. Zuck

"...My weaknesses are actually strengths." :Shimei: ~ Michael Scott, The Office

Last edited:

Lon

For Knight: Krypto-Knight!

For me: Coffee, carmel, and I guess a few others (vanilla, fried anything....).
Sin would've been tops, but thanks be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cigarettes.

Started in my 40's and haven't been able to quit since then.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Spicy pickled sausages, like a jar of Penrose or those individually wrapped ones at convenience stores.
Delicious :D