Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! Fire off any random thoughts that you have today.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! Fire off any random thoughts that you have today.

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 20th, 2011 10:09 AM

toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! Fire off any random thoughts that you have today.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
    If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

This e-mail with Obama characterized as a chimpanzee... it's just pubescently racist and doesn't deserve any response except a demand for resignation. Beyond that: we need to pray that our country is stirred to change down to it's core by such actions by our elected representatives. We all need to pray for one another, not sling insults at one another.

OK. I feel better now.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

I hate overcast days, even when it's warm. It isn't warm today, I'm just sayin'.

Gambling is a waste.

Children are our future.

I wish I'd studied music when I was a kid.

OK, that's as random as I can get.

Comment

I don't have any random thoughts
        a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

Your style of typing is random enough... if your thoughts were even only as random as your attempt at punctuation and sentence structure, you'd have been fitted with a very LONG-sleeved jacket a LONG time ago.

Please note: I'm attacking or agreeing with anyone who posts in this thread at random, so the next time you post here, I might agree with you, even if you are dead wrong.

Comment

I'm petrified of going bald in later life. Not that I am now, nor not that it seems to run early in my family - but I don't want to lose my hair.

Couldn't care less about going grey.
            "Cast a light on the walls and lives of a Generation Online
            We excel at passing time, and we share our hearts and our minds
            Wake us up if they play our song and we might just sing along
            But until then we won’t wait, we have found our own place to belong"

Comment

I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.
              Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
              ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
              ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Originally posted by Skavau View Post
                I'm petrified of going bald in later life. Not that I am now, nor not that it seems to run early in my family - but I don't want to lose my hair.

Couldn't care less about going grey.
                s'notsobad.
                Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
                ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
                ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Originally posted by Skavau View Post
                  I'm petrified of going bald in later life...
                  Why? Everyone does that short hair look now. Culturally, it's a great time to go bald if you must.
                  Last edited by serpentdove; April 20th, 2011, 01:40 PM. Reason: post error

Comment

Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
                    Why? Everyone does that short hair look now. Culturally, it's a great time to go bald if you must.
                    I don't do the 'short hair look'.
                    "Cast a light on the walls and lives of a Generation Online
                    We excel at passing time, and we share our hearts and our minds
                    Wake us up if they play our song and we might just sing along
                    But until then we won’t wait, we have found our own place to belong"

Comment

Wow, finally a thread ideally suited for SD....

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

how do you have a random thought?

Comment

It's a beautiful day here on the left coast, I cannot wait until I get home. I am going to stop and buy my wife and I each a "Marisco" for dinner. Marisco for those not in the know is a mexican coctail that has various seafood in it. I like the marisco with shrimp and ceviche (fish cooked in the citric acid of lime) It is kind of like a cold seafood soup with avacado, pico de gallo, lime juice, cilantro,served with tostada shells as crackers, and I will enjoy this out on my back porch with an ice cold Corona. After that I will have a El Titan De Bronze maduro cigar for desert with a glass of port wine while watching my boys play in the yard...Life Is Good.

My random thoughts while at work...
                          The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
                            It's a beautiful day here on the left coast, I cannot wait until I get home. I am going to stop and buy my wife and I each a "Marisco" for dinner. Marisco for those not in the know is a mexican coctail that has various seafood in it. I like the marisco with shrimp and ceviche (fish cooked in the citric acid of lime) It is kind of like a cold seafood soup with avacado, pico de gallo, lime juice, cilantro,served with tostada shells as crackers, and I will enjoy this out on my back porch with an ice cold Corona. After that I will have a El Titan De Bronze maduro cigar for desert with a glass of port wine while watching my boys play in the yard...Life Is Good.

My random thoughts while at work...
                            that is not a random thought
                            but
                            a carefully thought out plan

I hope it works

Comment

Birds are declaring this cool overcast Midwestern day the best of the year so far... I think they're batty.

Comment

Working...
                              X