toldailytopic: Jesus is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 11th, 2011 12:40 PM

toldailytopic: Jesus is...

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is... the way, the truth, and the life.

Amen!

Jesus is--My King. He will rule this world someday. I look forward to the day when the clouds roll back upon His return and He is shining brighter than the sun. He will sweep away all that is vile and filthy in this world. I won't have to keep my door locked any more. People won't be turning on their TV sets or radios to be inundated by filth. Human rulers invariably disappoint. Jesus is one King that won't.

The Berean

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
A figure in Christian mythology.

Or a kinda common Mexican name.

No surprise on your view.

On another matter, why say "kinda"? Take it as it would be in full speech. Or a kind of common Mexican name. Does that make sense? Do you understand the English language? Better said, ',or a rather common Mexican name.' :chew:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
No surprise on your view.

On another matter, why say "kinda"? Take it as it would be in full speech. Or a kind of common Mexican name. Does that make sense? Do you understand the English language? Better said, ',or a rather common Mexican name.' :chew:

It's how I talk. Last time I looked, it's a message board, not a thesis or dissertation.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
He is constantly saving me from my own "good ideas" and plans that, looking back, were a complete waste of life. In the future, he will save me from the wrath of God when it's my turn to meet the Father. I can't say for sure when it happened, but I'm pretty sure Jesus sealed the deal at some point in my life. So I no longer have to live in fear of the judgment, because I already know I will be judged guilty of a capital offense, and that Jesus already took my place. Life in Christ is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.