ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

God's Truth

False doctrine is false doctrine and false doctrine regarding salvation is damning. I refuse to disregard the truth and get all wishy-washy like you. Move on.

That would seem to be a gross misunderstanding on your part. My "howling at the moon" was in regard to THEIR false doctrines, and particularity in the context of salvation.

Because THEIR doctrines are FALSE. They believe that THEY will someday BE GODS.

One has to obey if you want to be saved.

God's Truth

Why; because I used the word "I"? Why do you hate that faith has affected me personally? Really? I do all I can to keep from speaking of or about myself, but me speaking of what I know to be true is not me speaking about me, but me speaking about the things of GOD and the ways they pertain to man and how it does coincide with scripture. The fact that I know these things is a testament to the mercy of GOD, but you want to poke at it it seems.

I stay in the back for the most part really, and don't care to speak on every silly or odd thing I read, but I do think that we are to be bold when we know a thing, and not just set there and let people go on in gross error.

I guess you would be more comfortable if I laid off.

GOD is my savior and my help in peril; this being the case makes it difficult to leave the word "i" wholly out of it. Perhaps I should make sure every time i am referencing myself that i use lower case "I". Would that be better?

What is your issue exactly with what I have said. Why does it anger you?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

They sound jealous. They have said the same thing to me too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you know Meshak has a problem then why do not help her rather than continue your vitriolic attack.

He cannot teach anyone because he does not know Jesus such as GT.

They are just a big mouth.

GT does not even realize how hateful she is.

She claim I am hypocrite every chance she gets, and she is sinless faithful and saved.

Her boastful mouth is showing vividly in her position of pro-military.

She is one of the biggest hypocrites I ever know.

God's Truth

He cannot teach anyone because he does not know Jesus such as GT.

They are just a big mouth.

GT does not even realize how hateful she is.

She claim I am hypocrite every chance she gets, and she is sinless faithful and saved.

Her boastful mouth is showing vividly in her position of pro-military.

She is one of the biggest hypocrites I ever know.

You described yourself exactly. Amazing how that works.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You just followed me around to around three or four threads and said ugly hateful things to me.

gossiping about me saying I am hypocrite is not hateful thing? It is.

And you have been neg repping me every chance you get too.

I stopped ignoring you to expose your hateful mouth and hypocrisy since you misrepresent my faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are misrepresenting Jesus with your pro-military position yet claim to be faithful and sinless and saved.

Danoh

gossiping about me saying I am hypocrite is not hateful thing? It is.

And you have been neg repping me every chance you get too.

I stopped ignoring you to expose your hateful mouth and hypocrisy since you misrepresent my faith.

:chuckle:

Obviously, you were not ignoring her, then.

For how would you have known she was being hateful and so on, as you claim.

Fess up - you have not been ignoring her after all :D

Here, do what I do when I decide to ignore someone for a time - as I am reading through a thread and come upon their post to me, I just skip right past it to the next post.

I do that with posts by all sorts of people on all sorts of topics I am often no longer prone to continue down a dead end on, once more - not just with those who may have one issue with me or another, out of their fool double-standard.

You might call that a wise use of the old saying that "ignorance is bliss." :thumb:

By the way, Rom. 5:6-8 towards ya.