ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Cross Reference

Thanks Cross reference for this example of perversion ( backwards understanding ) in today's church world .

Everything Oswald Chambers says is based on the mistranslatied word " believe " .

The proof Osawld Chambers is teaching a perverted or backwards message is when he speaks of believing and trust , it's based on the expectation of recieving something in return for that belief and trust .

True NT saving Faith and faithing is applied by the continually surrendered life . Like in a battlefield , the only expectation we should have when truly surrendering our lives , is to be a slave to the one who we are surrendering to

Not only Oswald Chambers , but 99% of the church world today is promoting a vending machine type of faith , where we put in the coin and out comes the reward . Or , somekind of business deal kind of faith .

Beware called out ones ! And thanks again CR for this really good example .

And thank you for your confession.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Thanks Cross reference for this example of perversion ( backwards understanding ) in today's church world .

Everything Oswald Chambers says is based on the mistranslatied word " believe " .

The proof Osawld Chambers is teaching a perverted or backwards message is when he speaks of believing and trust , it's based on the expectation of recieving something in return for that belief and trust .

True NT saving Faith and faithing is applied by the continually surrendered life . Like in a battlefield , the only expectation we should have when truly surrendering our lives , is to be a slave to the one who we are surrendering to

Not only Oswald Chambers , but 99% of the church world today is promoting a vending machine type of faith , where we put in the coin and out comes the reward . Or , somekind of business deal kind of faith .

Beware called out ones ! And thanks again CR for this really good example .

Thanks again CR for this example of the backwards understanding of the Salvation process .

It's not really Oswald's fault , he just got tripped up by the mistranslation like everyone else .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

I tried .

Cross Reference

Well if you had your mind screwed in correctly, hadn't stripped its threads, some might make sense out of it but only of those who never read their Bible for understanding. That would mean you. You've been had beyond the limits of rational engagement by embracing a vast amount of circular irrelevant thought processes, soulish in substance.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Facts to be discussed on this thread .

1) Faith has two words in the original Greek texts , pistis and pisteuo .

2) pistis is where we get our noun Faith .

3) Pisteuo is the verb , or the word the authors used to apply the noun Faith .

4) Pisteuo , could not be translated into the English language .

5) Pisteuo is defined in the Greek as , " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

6) the Strongs , " pisteuo means " NOT " just to believe ."

7) Because the English language has no verb form of the noun Faith , like the words faithe , faither , and faithing , the words they had to use , believe , believer , and believing , are mistranslations .

8) The above facts are not my opinion , but easily verifiable . So don't kill the messenger .

In my opinion , because this most important word in the scriptures was mistranslated , the true meaning of how Faith is applied has been lost . Most of the church world has , by no fault of their own been led astray by building on the mistranslated words .

But now knowing this stumbling block has happened , let's discuss these facts . I realize the weight of these facts and what must happen as the result of hearing this , but would you rather not know , thank God you do now !

Facts associated with saving Faith .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Saving faith lays with the pursuit of holiness. Is that not truth? A simple yes or no will suffice.

No ! Not even close !

We can achieve a kind of worldly holiness that won't stand up before the Father .

Or , as the result of a continuous surrendered life and a life inspired by such surrender ( real Faith applied ) , Christ imputes to us " His " Holiness .

When we stand before the Father , He sees " Christ's Holiness " or Christ Himself , not us or our attempt to pursue the Obedience Christ already achieved for those who faithe into Him .

Cross Reference

No ! Not even close !

We can achieve a kind of worldly holiness that won't stand up before the Father .

Or , as the result of a continuous surrendered life and a life inspired by such surrender ( real Faith applied ) , Christ imputes to us " His " Holiness .

When we stand before the Father , He sees " Christ's Holiness " or Christ Himself , not us or our attempt to pursue the Obedience Christ already achieved for those who faithe into Him .

I didn't ask what one might acheive if one's heart is not pure before the Lord but what he will receive by pursuing holiness in the Father, per John 17:3. i.e., the Faith of the Son of God, per Gal 2:20 KJV only and "HE" be made manifest and reinforced in that one who understands what the issues are; . what is at stake. Obviously that, in your presumption, don't get it; you don't even know what is at stake. Sad.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I didn't ask what one might acheive if one's heart is not pure before the Lord but what he will receive by pursuing holiness in the Father, per John 17:3. i.e., the Faith of the Son of God, per Gal 2:20 KJV only and "HE" be made manifest and reinforced in that one who understands what the issues are; . what is at stake. Obviously that, in your presumption, don't get it; you don't even know what is at stake. Sad.

I've always stated and will again , I am specifically addressing how pisteuo is applied at the very " beginning " of the Salvation process . Before the Spirit of Christ , Christ , His word , and the promises there in are ours to claim .

The problem between us and alot of others , is that your looking at the Salvation process from Z to A , ( backwards ) and I am looking at the Salvation process as God is , from A to Z .

Specifically , because you think the Spirit of Christ is given at a moment of belief , that begins the journey . While I know the Spirit of Christ is given more towards the end of the journey .

God is A to Z.
I am A to Z .
Your Z to A .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

If you hear Christ knocking , pisteuo is how we open the door !

Cross Reference

I've always stated and will again , I am specifically addressing how pisteuo is applied at the very " beginning " of the Salvation process . Before the Spirit of Christ , Christ , His word , and the promises there in are ours to claim .

The problem between us and alot of others , is that your looking at the Salvation process from Z to A , ( backwards ) and I am looking at the Salvation process as God is , from A to Z .

Specifically , because you think the Spirit of Christ is given at a moment of belief , that begins the journey . While I know the Spirit of Christ is given more towards the end of the journey .

God is A to Z.
I am A to Z .
Your Z to A .

"more towards"?, of course, you are sure of the "more" or 'less' of it all, correct?

Pitiful you can't be.. My God sez we can be, but it requires kissing the cross and embracing death.

Believing for salvation begins when one understands the issue of Redemption and acts upon it. You can call the "acting upon it' whatever you want, God only knows who is sincere and who isn't. However, the journey home to Father's House doesn't begin until one is born again/born from above/receives God's own DNA. And when one understands and acts upon God's "so great Salvation", [per John 17:3], to his choosing for *discipleship in Christ/sonship in the Father, which you completely ignore, there can be no "journey". The knowledge of Redemption and all that it accompishes to the mind of man is the venue that if acted upon opens the heart of one's soul to receive it's benefit unto restoration of familial relationship with God. . . .Something God provided for in case Adam failed.

*John 3:16 KJV.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Reposting the topic of this thread . What's presented here is specifically addressing the very beginning of the Salvation journey and how to apply Faith and faithing .

Cross Reference

Reposting the topic of this thread . What's presented here is specifically addressing the very beginning of the Salvation journey and how to apply Faith and faithing .

You treat the subject of your journey as one who is attempting to teach how to bake a cake..

The how to of my journey begins with a love affair.

Cross Reference

No one loves God , not even one !

Spoken like a true baleful Calvinist. HELLO!! I got news for you!! You have believed a lie! Time to get a life in Christ, me thinks or maybe because you think so highly of yourself there is no room left for anything else except self-praise??

If you "believe" in Jesus, you will find that God has nourished in you mighty torrents of blessing for others.

That isn't happening, you say?? I have no doubt the reason why??

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Spoken like a true baleful Calvinist. HELLO!! I got news for you!! You have believed a lie! Time to get a life in Christ, me thinks or maybe because you think so highly of yourself there is no room left for anything else except self-praise??

If you "believe" in Jesus, you will find that God has nourished in you mighty torrents of blessing for others.

That isn't happening, you say?? I have no doubt the reason why??

Do you have " anything " to contribute to the topic of the thread ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Here it is for you !