revpete

You do not follow Jesus

You are not saved
you are not born again
you do not love His brethren
you support the Muslims murdering Trins
You broke wedlock
You lie

Those are pretty serious accusations there sis. Are they really necessary, do they contribute to the thread?

Pete 👤

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Dan, you probably won't believe this but today around 1:00 I had this exact same conversation with a southern baptist co-worker, including Nick's caveat!

49.gif

Southern Baptists teach dispenationism these days.

2 peas talkin' bout the same thing, WOW!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

Not. :patrol:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hey Muster, that reminds me of the time I was roofing a used car dealership and this guy walked over to me from a house next door where they supposedly just had church.

He started tellin' me that they were meeting there because the old folks at the old Baptist church did not go along with the new doctrine that was being brought in by a younger member who had just completed southern baptist seminary.

They were building a new church outside of town.

I asked him why not just drop all the religious names off the church they already had and call it the church at (--------------), town's name.

He replied, "we don't want to be called something that we are not."

I said, "I can see that."

Hey Muster, Imagine that, a dispy acknowledging they weren't a church.

DAN P

Southern Baptists teach dispenationism these days.

2 peas talkin' bout the same thing, WOW!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

Not. :patrol:

Hi , and for 10 years I attended a So, Baptist Church and they are semi-dispensational and not truly Pauline and we had a Dispensational Pastor , that mentor and got me started and it took a long time to get where I am at !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
some will be shocked by your OP but it's really true, technically. nobody can do what Christ did. we can be believers, and in Christ and imitate Jesus. we strive to be Christlike just like Paul.

and look above my avatar:

1 Corinthians 4:15 KJV - 1 Corinthians 4:16 KJV -

1Co 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 1Pe 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
1Pe 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

God's Truth

Hi to all and I do not follow Jesus and YET many say that they do !!

They say keep the commands of Jesus , BUT do they keep the 613 Laws that Jesus kept ??

Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.

Jesus came to earth and taught the new law, the new covenant with all the guidelines.

Then Jesus shed his blood for the new covenant.

Whenever there is a blood covenant all the rules must be followed exactly.

In 2 Cor 5;16 it reads , So then , from now ( on ) we Know no one according to ( the ) Flesh , and IF even we have Known Christ according to ( the ) FLESH , yet now we KNOW ( Him ) no more !!

#1 , The Greek verb " KNOW /EIDO " is in the Prefect tense , and means that no one will NEVER KNOW Christ after the flesh , NEVER AGAIN !!

#2 , And if you lived in that time period , NO ONE will ever know Him after the flesh ever again and you can not follow the Earthly Jesus !!

#3 , The verb " KNOW /GINOSKO " is in the Present Tense and no one will ever know Him in Present Time in the flesh !!

This means we have go to 1 Cor 11:1 and IMITATE Paul , just as Paul IMITATES Christ and practice Eph 3:9 and make all see what is the Dispensation of the Mystery !!

We follow Paul as Paul follows Christ !!

dan p

We must be transformed into the likeness of Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

God's Truth

Hi to all and I do not follow Jesus and YET many say that they do !!

We are not to say we follow Paul. We are to follow Jesus, for he is the Way, the truth, and the life.

1 Corinthians 1:11-12 My brothers, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

1 Corinthians 3:1Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly—mere infants in Christ. 2I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men? 4For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere men?

5What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. 9For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.

1 Corinthians 3:18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a “fool” so that he may become wise. 19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness“; 20and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.” 21So then, no more boasting about men! All things are yours, 22whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, 23and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

1 Corinthians 4:6 Now brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, “Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not take pride in one man over against another.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Those are pretty serious accusations there sis. Are they really necessary, do they contribute to the thread?

Pete ��

Well meshak says she follows Jesus...her gripe is that no Christian church does

But she is not saved
she is not born again
she does hate all Trinitarians
she did break wedlock
she believes God uses the muslims to punish trins
and she lies through her teeth.

So in what way does she follow Jesus?....all the above statements come from meshak's own posts

Interplanner

Well meshak says she follows Jesus...her gripe is that no Christian church does

But she is not saved
she is not born again
she did break wedlock

So in what way does she follow Jesus?....all the above statements come from meshak's own posts

There is really a belief out there that Muslism punish trinitarians?

achduke

This is where you are going off track. The 613 laws are not the commands of Jesus, they are two different things. Jesus kept the old law because he lived and died under the old law. His D,B &R fulfilled the old law and established the new, which is what we live under.

Heb. 7:11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

What is this new law you speak of? The new covenant by God's grace in Christ gives us the Holy Spirit now to teach us the law and show us how to follow the law.

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Jeremiah 31:33-34
33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

God's Truth

This is where you are going off track. The 613 laws are not the commands of Jesus, they are two different things. Jesus kept the old law because he lived and died under the old law. His D,B &R fulfilled the old law and established the new, which is what we live under.

However, the old law was God's commands to Moses.

God's Truth

What is this new law you speak of? The new covenant by God's grace in Christ gives us the Holy Spirit now to teach us the law and show us how to follow the law.

The ceremonial works were teaching tools, a shadow of Jesus Christ.

There is a new law, it is the law of Christ.

We get Jesus' teachings from the New Testament and obey those commands.

New Testament means New Covenant.

Jesus walked the earth and taught the guidelines for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the new covenant.

achduke

The ceremonial works were teaching tools, a shadow of Jesus Christ.

There is a new law, it is the law of Christ.

We get Jesus' teachings from the New Testament and obey those commands.

New Testament means New Covenant.

Jesus walked the earth and taught the guidelines for the new covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the new covenant.

And what is the law of Christ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well meshak says she follows Jesus...her gripe is that no Christian church does.

She does not know all Christian churches and neither do you.

But she is not saved

One can have faith in Christ yet believe they are not saved as in--

Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

she is not born again

Probably not but there again many others on TOL say that born again refers to the resurrection also.

Such a wild statement can only be seen as a false accusation from the accuser and not something built on any facts to support it.

she did break wedlock

The Lord and Paul teaches the same under certain circumstances.

There is much truth in that when considering the crusades and such..

When you lie it is something pretty I expect.

You should look at what she does believe which is truthfull rather than set yourself up as the judge of everyone and everything else.

If you want to disagree with her then use scripture and other facts to help her instead of trying to destroy her like so many others here on this board who act like destroyers.

Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She does not know all Christian churches and neither do you.

My comments are all general statement. Jesus did the same thing when teaching people.

There is nothing wrong about generalization.

One can have faith in Christ yet believe they are not saved as in--

Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

I don't claim to be saved because it is clear to me that only Jesus can make that judgment, not anyone else, not even ourselves.

Most of you are usurping Jesus' authority and don't even realize it. So sad.

Probably not but there again many others on TOL say that born again refers to the resurrection also.

If we are born again we will be saved. But again, this is Jesus' call, not anyone else's.

Such a wild statement can only be seen as a false accusation from the accuser and not something built on any facts to support it.

I like trins who don't spread false judgment on other believers just because they don't agree with their doctrine. And I know there are some don't agree with trins who throw false judgment on non-trins.

Now, mods, I am only responding to TL's comment who are spreading false accusation. So I hope you don't ban me about mentioning trins and non-trins. TL started it. She is misrepresenting about it.

The Lord and Paul teaches the same under certain circumstances.
We are not divorced and I said that many times. We are only separated.

There is much truth in that when considering the crusades and such..
I said the same thing when jerzy started thread. And TL turned me claiming as Muslim supporter over and over.

She twist just about everything I say and don't get in trouble.

As anyone can see, her accusation is so hateful. Yet she claims to be saved Christian.