ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Exactly. He asked Yeshua to take it away because he either couldn't control it or just kept repeating it. Yeshua said my grace is sufficient to point out to Paul the necessity of his reliance on Him and the necessity for Paul and all believers to strive to remain in Him.

This is the best post you've ever written. My Compliments.

IMJerusha

I think peter forgave paul
but
warned us about him

Well, the warning wasn't about Paul in the sense of his not being a believer or called by God but that his writings were confusing to many people and if taken the wrong way could lead people astray. Both Peter and Ananias confirmed Paul's call.

IMJerusha

You might be right about what IMJerusha believes,...

And why is that? Is there something wrong with being under the Law of Yeshua? That is what I believe. And what is the Law of Yeshua? It is God's Law...God's Will; that which has been written on our hearts.

God's Truth

Exactly. He asked Yeshua to take it away because he either couldn't control it or just kept repeating it. Yeshua said my grace is sufficient to point out to Paul the necessity of his reliance on Him and the necessity for Paul and all believers to strive to remain in Him.

You are slandering Paul. Paul did not struggle with sin. Paul trained himself. He beat his body to make it submissive to him.

God's Truth

And why is that? Is there something wrong with being under the Law of Yeshua? That is what I believe. And what is the Law of Yeshua? It is God's Law...God's Will; that which has been written on our hearts.

You say we are to obey and then say Paul didn't.

I say we have to obey and that Paul did.

IMJerusha

If you could not keep Moses law you sure fire cain't keep Christ's word not if you treat them as commandments to be saved by.

And yet that is exactly what Yeshua told his Disciples in John 15. We don't remain in Yeshua without the help of the Ruach. That is why Yeshua stated "apart from me you can do nothing."

IMJerusha

Paul was not a hypocrite.

I never said he was. I didn't even imply it.

Paul did not tell people not to sin and then sin himself. Paul said he was careful not to sin so that he would not be disqualified.

Paul's admission to sin didn't make him a hypocrite. It made him a human being loving God and trusting in His Grace. Trusting in God's Grace doesn't release us from the necessity of obedience. We strive, we fall down, we get back up. It's called perseverance.