Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These signs will follow them who believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heir View Post
    You don't even know the doctrine.

And learn how to spell.
    That's funny! CR thinks your name is Pat?

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Reference View Post
      Yeah, that is what I wrote. Pat attention.
      And, you ought to "Pay" attention to your spelling! Here's
      a hint; "try, spell check?"

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
        That's funny! CR thinks your name is Pat?
        2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

For what, the "unction to function"? If not, what do you want it for? You have no need for it.
          The power of God is the preaching of the cross!

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

That's the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV.

You deny the power and Him by your so called works!

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
          2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
            Believing into Christ is not just believing doctrines.

LA
            Its the main thing, and its something I see no evidence of you having done. If you have not believed the Gospel, I dont care what other things you do, it means nothing !
            "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
            preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
            called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
            a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

[QUOTE=heir;4135223]
              The power of God is the preaching of the cross!
              The power of God is IN the preaching of the cross by those with the "unction to function", i.e., Pentecostal power. Don't leave Jerusalem before you receive it! On my, that's right, you left already. Too bad.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

That's the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV.

You deny the power and Him by your so called works!

2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

LOL!!! Same ol' same ol'.

G'bye, kid.
              "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Comment

Originally posted by Nanja View Post
                One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
                is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
                It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~
                Amen, you cannot believe in Christ apart from Doctrine 2 Jn 1:9

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And I say it now, if one does not believe the Truths of TULIP what they stand for, they do not abide in the Doctrine of Christ !
                "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
                preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
                called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
                a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

G'bye, kid.
                  It's always a "tremendous" relief to hear you say, "Goodbye!"
                  Why? Because, after you leave, there's always a chance the
                  truth will come along and "clear the air" of your ignorance!

Comment

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
                    Amen, you cannot believe in Christ apart from Doctrine 2 Jn 1:9

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

And I say it now, if one does not believe the Truths of TULIP what they stand for, they do not abide in the Doctrine of Christ !

Yes, absolutely!

~~~~~
                    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
                    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                      It's always a "tremendous" relief to hear you say, "Goodbye!"
                      Why? Because, after you leave, there's always a chance the
                      truth will come along and "clear the air" of your ignorance!
                      I am truly a blessed man. Thank you.
                      "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross Reference View Post
                        I am a blessed man. Thank you.
                        At least you have a "good self image" anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                          At least you have a "good self image" anyway!
                          You wouldn't be arguing with me if I spoke from myself.

Comment

You wouldn't be arguing with me if I spoke from myself.
                            Huh?

Comment

The power of God is IN the preaching of the cross by those with the "unction to function", i.e., Pentecostal power. Don't leave Jerusalem before you receive it! On my, that's right, you left already. Too bad.

G'bye, kid.

Why? IT (the cross/ the gospel of Christ) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

As to you having an unction..."LOL"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanja View Post
                                One's believing Biblical doctrines, the Word of Truth,
                                is the evidence of True Salvation 1 Thes. 2:13.
                                It's the proof that God effectually worked in them!

~~~~~
                                The "word of truth" is the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). When was there ever a moment when you trusted the Lord after hearing and believing IT (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Comment

Working...
                                X