X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuu View Post
    I see you are a master of irony.

Stuart
    You should be arrested for attempted humor.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

I see you are a master of irony.

Stuart

that would be Henry Bessemer

Comment

I reject the premise of the question.
        Which question are you referring to, here? And, what are you saying is "the premise" of it?

You have not explained why you think it is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs:
        It is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs because it is unreasonable to assert falsehood, and the proposition that birds are dinosaurs is falsehood.

it is the only proper explanation of how birds arose.
        The falsehood that birds are dinosaurs is not an explanation of anything, whatsoever.

And, look at what you're saying: since you say that birds are dinosaurs, you're saying

You have not explained why you think it is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs: it is the only proper explanation of how [dinosaurs] arose.
        That some dinosaurs are dinosaurs is an explanation of how some dinosaurs arose??

But since you have superior knowledge,
        Why would you say that my knowledge that God exists is superior to your knowledge that God exists, when you and I both know that same truth?

perhaps you can tell me why I 'despise God so much that [I'm] willing to say such stupid things as that birds are dinosaurs?'. What do you think my motive is? Surely your god doesn't care what I think about phylogeny.

Stuart
        What do I think your "motive" is? Your motive for what? For despising God? I, frankly, have no idea why you despise God, as despising God is not a rational thing to do. However, that you despise God is your motive for saying such banal, silly things as you're wont to say, in your pathetic attempts to lash out against Him in your hateful anger. Among other things, that you despise God is your motive for, say, writing something such as "Surely your god doesn't care..." rather than "Surely God doesn't care..." Yeah, the devil's in your details.
        What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Comment

Didn't they try to make Mary god?

Stuart
          No.
          If you take the longer view, birds are therapod dinosaurs. Try looking at chickens as dinosaurs. It tells you a lot about dinosaurs.

Stuart
          Dinosaurs are delicious.
          "Those who believe in Christ" are all the Christians, Catholic or not.

@Nee_Nihilo

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
            that would be Henry Bessemer
            You're really testing my mettle with that one.

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post
              Which question are you referring to, here? And, what are you saying is "the premise" of it?

It is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs because it is unreasonable to assert falsehood, and the proposition that birds are dinosaurs is falsehood.

The falsehood that birds are dinosaurs is not an explanation of anything, whatsoever.

And, look at what you're saying: since you say that birds are dinosaurs, you're saying

That some dinosaurs are dinosaurs is an explanation of how some dinosaurs arose??

Why would you say that my knowledge that God exists is superior to your knowledge that God exists, when you and I both know that same truth?

What do I think your "motive" is? Your motive for what? For despising God? I, frankly, have no idea why you despise God, as despising God is not a rational thing to do. However, that you despise God is your motive for saying such banal, silly things as you're wont to say, in your pathetic attempts to lash out against Him in your hateful anger. Among other things, that you despise God is your motive for, say, writing something such as "Surely your god doesn't care..." rather than "Surely God doesn't care..." Yeah, the devil's in your details.
              Sorry I bothered you. Carry on believing whatever you were told.

Stuart

Comment

Sorry I bothered you. Carry on believing whatever you were told.

Stuart
                Sorry? Why? You haven't bothered me. I'm thankful for the sad, banal posts you've trolled me with, because in them you have well showcased just how mentally incompetent--or dishonest--you are to even try to deal with my criticism of your God-despising irrationality. Thank you, sir!

Carry on mindlessly chanting your meaningless bumper sticker slogans.
                What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Comment

Working...
                X