Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post

Jesus abolished the law because the law was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.
    So, the law against murder, rape, sodomy,........................................... .................................................. .................has been abolished, so murder, rape..............................are OK with Pate.

On record.
    Saint John W

Comment

To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation. John W. wants you to be under the law, so that you will be condemned by the law.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?"

Caught, for the 50th+ time, in the same lie:

Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
      I am a sinner. All Christians are sinners.

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate admits that he/Christians are under the law, the law was made for him, all Christians, since he/Christians, by his own words, are sinners, and the law was made for sinners, according to 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV.

=dementia
      Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
        Spam, from this demon infested clown, deceiver, who keeps spamming his made up spam.

No, you deceiving punk-we are to believe the word of God, but not your satanic interpretation of it, and your satanic rephrasing, adding to the word of God, as your father the devil instructs you.

Why is murder wrong, Pate? Answer.

What objective source document do you cite, that marks you/others, as a sinner/sinners.

Answer, Pate.

2 years, and nothing, from this dementia ridden fraud,who corrupts the meaning of words, and changes the subject, when confronted with:

Catch that, TOL? The deluded Pate redefines not only biblical words, but English words.

Abolish:To completely do away with, eliminate, making it no longer existing; put an end to, get rid of, scrap, end, stop, terminate, ax, eradicate, eliminate, exterminate, destroy, annihilate, stamp out, obliterate, wipe out, extinguish, quash, expunge, extirpate

Pate: The law was abolished for Christians at the cross, but was un-abolished for the lost.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was AGAINST US, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:10.

Pate admits he is from Satan, corrupting the scriptures, by adding "(the law)" to Colosians 2:14, and, in demon drunkeness, asserting that "the handwriting of the ordinances" is the law, when I/countless others, have shown him it is not.

You admitted satanic pawn-get off this site.

All that John W. has is hot air. He does not have any scripture to support what he believes.

The purpose of the law is that it...

1. It reveals the nature and the Character of God. This is why Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12.

2. The law also convicts us of sin. This is why Paul said, "The law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:24,25.

John W. wants you to be under the schoolmaster (law) like he is.

The law is not for Christians, Listen to Paul.

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, etc." 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you. The Holy Spirit, not the law, is the Christians keeper and guide, John 16:13,14.

John W. is not led by the Holy Spirit, he is led by his own ego which is huge. He comes on the Forum to intimidate Christians because he is full of the devil.

The biggest sign of a heretic is that they don't quote scripture.

Comment

For over the 100th time, Pate: What sin did you commit, that makes you a sinner, and since sin is a transgression of the law,how could you transgress the law, if there is no law, according to you?

2 years of silence, from this dementia infested fraud._____________________________

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
          Saint John W

Comment

All that John W. has is hot air. He does not have any scripture to support what he believes.
            1 Timothy 1:9 KJV knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate admits that he/Christians are under the law, the law was made for him, all Christians, since he/Christians, by his own words, are sinners, and the law was made for sinners, according to 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV.

=dementia
            Saint John W

Comment

"The law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murders of fathers and mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, etc." 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you. The Holy Spirit, not the law, is the Christians keeper and guide, John 16:13,14.

If any of the above fits you, then the law is for you.

Pate, on record, admits that 1 Timothy 1:9 fits him.

=dementia
              Saint John W

Comment

• Christians don't call other Christians devils. That is an insult to the saving work of Christ.

I do not consider John W. to be a Christian. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.

Comment

The purpose of the law is that it...

1. It reveals the nature and the Character of God. This is why Paul said, "Wherefore the law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good" Romans 7:12.

2. The law also convicts us of sin. This is why Paul said, "The law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster (the law) Galatians 3:24,25.

John W. wants you to be under the schoolmaster (law) like he is.

Pate:The purpose of the law is that it.................BUT IT NO LONGER EXISTS.

=dementia
                  Saint John W

Comment

Christians don't call other Christians devils. That is an insult to the saving work of Christ.

I do not consider John W. to be a Christian. There is no evidence of the Holy Spirit.
                    You are not a Christian, so your dementia cannot save you here, devil child.

Why is murder wrong, Pate?
                    Saint John W

Comment

Christians don't call other Christians devils. That is an insult to the saving work of Christ.

You told me I wasn't a Christian.

It didn't bother me at all....because I know I am.

Comment

The law is not for Christians, Listen to Paul.
                        Neither I, or other members of the boc, have asserted that the law is our guide, dementia ridden deceiver.

Show us where we stated that. Your dementia forces you to conclude that if a law exists, a person automatically is judged/condemned by it.

Your dementia, and the demon possession of you, forces that conclusion.

Pate: If the laws of other countries exist, YOU ARE UNDER THEM, UNDER THEIR JURISDICTION/CONDEMNATION.

On record.
                        Saint John W

Comment

To be under the law is to be under judgment and condemnation. John W. wants you to be under the law, so that you will be condemned by the law.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?"

John W. does not hear the law. If he knew what the law demands he would not be an advocate of the law. The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for believers, but not for unbelievers, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Beware of those who teach without scriptures, they are the devils disciples. They hate God's word.

"For as many as are of the law are under the curse" Galatians 3:10. John W. is under the curse and wants you to be under the curse also.

Jesus abolished the law because the law was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was AGAINST US, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS" Colossians 2:10.

Are we going to believe God's word or are we going to believe John W's heretical words?
                          The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.
                          Once again, Pare admits he is a subjectivist, replacing the good, just, holy, spiritual, un-voided law of God, with this fuzzy, murky, "the Holy Spirit,"which, of course, he means, is the Holy Spirit He has, not others.

Tell us, deceiver: what would you say to someone who asserts:

The law has been replaced with the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit tells me that suicide bombings, having 10 wives, sodomy, are not sins.The Holy Spirit also tells me that God did not create the heaven and earth-"The Big Bang" did.

I've asked him that over 20 times, and he won't touch that. I encourage others to press this charlatan on this.

ANSWER Pate.
                          Saint John W

Comment

John W. is not led by the Holy Spirit, he is led by his own ego which is huge. He comes on the Forum to intimidate Christians because he is full of the devil.

Comment

The biggest sign of a heretic is that they don't quote scripture.
                              You delete 2/3 of the bible...

The Old Covenant no longer exist...The Old Covenant is just that-history.

...including:

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
                              Saint John W

Comment

Who gave you the right to delete the Old Covenant, including?:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
                                Saint John W

Comment

Working...
                                X