The Gospel Verses Predestination

Robert Pate

Banned
You have rejected the truth!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

You have no defense. All that you can say is "You have rejected the truth".

I listed 5 scriptures and refuted the doctrine of predestination, all that you can say is "You have rejected the truth". It appears to me that if anyone has rejected the truth it is you and Nanja. If you had a case you would be able to post scripture to refute what I am saying, You have nothing.

The truth can be found in Ephesians 1:13.

Romans 8:29, 30 and Ephesians 1:4,5 and 11. have nothing to do with anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell. Those scriptures tell about God's pre-planned will for his people.

beloved57

You have no defense. All that you can say is "You have rejected the truth".

I listed 5 scriptures and refuted the doctrine of predestination, all that you can say is "You have rejected the truth". It appears to me that if anyone has rejected the truth it is you and Nanja. If you had a case you would be able to post scripture to refute what I am saying, You have nothing.

The truth can be found in Ephesians 1:13.

Romans 8:29, 30 and Ephesians 1:4,5 and 11. have nothing to do with anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell. Those scriptures tell about God's pre-planned will for his people.

I showed you from scripture how you reject truth, in this very thread

MennoSota

Romans 10:17 states: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

That's the order according to Scripture.
Indeed, but you still muck it up.
1) God speaks (makes people alive)
2) The elect hear
3) The elect have faith
That's Calvinism, not Biblical truth.
It's the order of the verse, Gros. You ignore the verse and justify your ignorance by saying "Calvinism." You are simply being lazy and not observant of the text. That failure to observe is entirely on you. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

Robert Pate

Banned
It's the order of the verse, Gros. You ignore the verse and justify your ignorance by saying "Calvinism." You are simply being lazy and not observant of the text. That failure to observe is entirely on you. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

Grosnick has your number. He knows more about what you believe than you do.

Where is the scripture that says, God predestinates people to heaven and to hell?

Robert Pate

Banned
RP, you have been shown your error by multiple posters. It is why I place you on ignore. You are not worth discussion.

When you stand before God in the judgment with your false doctrine, you are not going to be able to place him on ignore.

There is no scripture in the Bible that says God predestinates people to heaven or to hell.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who are these, MULTIPLE POSTERS? Or, were you just exaggerating?

From among the posts in this thread by the users shown below, one may find some examples:

Spoiler

Posts 149
God's Truth

Posts 139
Robert Pate

Posts 101
MennoSota

Posts 87
beloved57

Posts 25
Ask Mr. Religion

Posts 20
JudgeRightly

Posts 9
Nanja

Posts 9
Bright Raven

Posts 7
Stripe

Posts 4
ttruscott

Posts 4
cgaviria

Posts 4
FineLinen

Posts 4
glorydaz

Posts 3
Grosnick Marowbe

Posts 2
way 2 go

Posts 2
Truster

Posts 2
intojoy

Posts 1
Danoh

Posts 1
Squeaky

Posts 1
Right Divider

Now how exactly does one find a particular user's posts in this thread alone?

See:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...Universalism&p=5267843&viewfull=1#post5267843

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
No exaggeration. Look through the thread. RP has been flailing for awhile with no substantive information worth discussing.
Do you care to address the thread or just keep trolling me?

You have embraced a doctrine that cannot be substantiated by scripture.

Faith comes by hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

"In whom you also trusted, AFTER YOU HEARD THE WORD OF TRUTH, THE GOSPEL OF YOUR SALVATION: in whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise" Ephesians 1:13.

The word of God stands against you and your false doctrine.

Nanja

You have embraced a doctrine that cannot be substantiated by scripture.

Faith comes by hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

"In whom you also trusted, AFTER YOU HEARD THE WORD OF TRUTH, THE GOSPEL OF YOUR SALVATION: in whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise" Ephesians 1:13.

The word of God stands against you and your false doctrine.

Hearing and believing aren't works of the flesh a person does to get himself saved.

But the hearing and believing of the Gospel is only possible by one who has been Born of the Spirit of God !

John 8:43, 47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Prov. 20:12
The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Likewise, the only Believing that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Robert Pate

Banned
Hearing and believing aren't works of the flesh a person does to get himself saved.

But the hearing and believing of the Gospel is only possible by one who has been Born of the Spirit of God !

John 8:43, 47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Prov. 20:12
The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Likewise, the only Believing that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Rom. 8:7-8

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Like many other things, you have it backwards.

You don't receive the Holy Spirit so that you can hear and believe the Gospel. The Holy Spirit is present in the Gospel. Listen to what the scriptures are saying.

"In whom you also trusted AFTER that you heard the word of truth the Gospel of your salvation" Ephesians 1:13.

"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17.

We hear, we believe and then we receive the Holy Spirit.

The reason that no one receives the Holy Spirit before they hear and believe the Gospel is because God must see the one that hears and believes "In Christ" before he gives them his Holy Spirit. If God does not see you "In Christ" you will not receive the Holy Spirit.

You must be born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

Rosenritter

b0a6030ccd77b36ebb0883e9caca2fa4.jpg

I think Calvinism may have its own private theological meaning for those words, because the normal English meanings of those words do not guarantee the fulfillment of that predestination/destination or election/selection.

MennoSota

I think Calvinism may have its own private theological meaning for those words, because the normal English meanings of those words do not guarantee the fulfillment of that predestination/destination or election/selection.
Impressive, you literally added nothing to the conversation with your post. At minimum you could tell us your definition of predestination and election based upon the texts in scripture.