What is the HiSTORICAL GOSPEL of Jesus Christ?

beloved57

All that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are given the Holy Spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit working in the life of the Christian that makes him want to live the Christian life and to be an effective witness for Christ and his Gospel. NOT THE LAW.

Your witness for Christ is that sinners He shed His Blood for are unwashed in His Blood and lost ! Dont you believe and teach that ?:jawdrop:

Robert Pate

Banned
Your witness for Christ is that sinners He shed His Blood for are unwashed in His Blood and lost ! Dont you believe and teach that ?:jawdrop:

Because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ God sees ALL THINGS as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. However, nothing is yours until it is received by faith.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your obedience is not worth much seeing that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23.

In the judgment your obedience will disappear in a puff of smoke.
Incorrect.

I believe that you said that you are a sinner. Sinners are not supposed to be sinners.

beloved57

Because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ God sees ALL THINGS as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. However, nothing is yours until it is received by faith.

So you really dont have a witness for Christ but against Him !

Robert Pate

Banned
Incorrect.

I believe that you said that you are a sinner. Sinners are not supposed to be sinners.

Paul said, "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

There are two kinds of sinners, saved sinners and lost sinners.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Paul said, "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

There are two kinds of sinners, saved sinners and lost sinners.
Do you know anyone who used to be a sinner or is a sinner and knows that they are supposed to obey God?

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you know anyone who used to be a sinner or is a sinner and knows that they are supposed to obey God?

Everyone is born with a conscious. By the age of 6 or 7 we all know right from wrong and become aware that there is a God and we should not sin against him.

Robert Pate

Banned
Obedience is not sin. Disobedience is sin.

Why are you so concerned about obedience? Your very best obedience is sin, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

You need to accept your sinnerhood. God does not accept the obedience of sinners. Better find some other way to be saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why are you so concerned about obedience? Your very best obedience is sin, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

You need to accept your sinnerhood. God does not accept the obedience of sinners. Better find some other way to be saved.
I already am saved. I am talking to you about obedience because you do not seem to accept that God wants you to be obedient to Him.

beloved57

You both the same, thinking that its something man does that gets you saved !

Robert Pate

Banned
You both the same, thinking that its something man does that gets you saved !

Everyone that was saved in the New Testament were saved because they responded to the Gospel. No response is a response. Only a blind fool would think other wise.

Robert Pate

Banned
I already am saved. I am talking to you about obedience because you do not seem to accept that God wants you to be obedient to Him.

If you are trusting in your obedience you are not saved. God knows that we are sinners and not able to be obedient. What God wants is for us to believe on his Son Jesus Christ and be saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you are trusting in your obedience you are not saved. God knows that we are sinners and not able to be obedient. What God wants is for us to believe on his Son Jesus Christ and be saved.
You are correct except that if you are saved you have no excuse to not be obedient.

glorydaz

God wants us to walk by faith....trusting in Him to perform His work in us. Those who are IN HIM are confident in His performing....not in our performance.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

Robert Pate

Banned
God wants us to walk by faith....trusting in Him to perform His work in us. Those who are IN HIM are confident in His performing....not in our performance.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

Amen.

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has ordained that we should walk in them" Ephesians 2:10.