Jesus' Gospel vs Paul's Gospel

God's Truth

Can't answer, can ya? :rotfl:

Paul says the Jews know a man is justified by faith in Jesus. Paul says that after he says Peter was acting out of line with the truth. The truth is only one gospel saves. Peter was afraid of the Jews because they would have him killed, so he acted out of line with the truth.

Paul stopped preaching circumcision and that is why he was getting put in jail and beat.

Galatians 5:11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished.

God's Truth

How is that beside the point? Where you not comparing St. Peter to St. Paul?

From what point and onward did Peter have all the facts?

They don't even understand the simple truth that Peter knew the same one and only gospel of faith in Jesus to justify and save, but that Peter was afraid of the Jews who rejected Jesus as the fulfillment of the old law. It destroys madists' doctrines. This is an important topic about Peter knowing the one and only gospel. It is the thread topic and it can destroy false doctrines from madists.

God's Truth

How is that beside the point? Where you not comparing St. Peter to St. Paul?

From what point and onward did Peter have all the facts?

Peter and Paul had everything they, and we needed for eternal life.

The apostles from the New Testament received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life. All we need to guide us to eternal life is written down in the Scriptures: John 16:13; 2 Peter 1:3; Acts 20:20, 27; Matthew 28:20; I Corinthians 14:37; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus taught Peter when he walked the earth, and then he taught him after he died and rose again.

I can hardly believe you don't know that.
I can hardly beleive that you don't know that Jesus was teaching them the gospel of the kingdom during BOTH of those times and NOT the gospel of the grace of God later given to Paul.

Once AGAIN, when did the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ contact Peter?

Pretty creepy and strange for you to think Peter had no idea about Paul coming in the future and teaching ANOTHER gospel to EVERYONE.
Pretty creepy and strange that you do not understand the manifold wisdom of God.

God's Truth

I can hardly beleive that you don't know that Jesus was teaching them the gospel of the kingdom during BOTH of those times and NOT the gospel of the grace of God later given to Paul.

Once AGAIN, when did the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ contact Peter?

Pretty creepy and strange that you do not understand the manifold wisdom of God.

Jesus IS the good news. Jesus is full of grace and came with grace. Jesus taught the guidelines for the New Covenant, the New Testament.

popsthebuilder

Peter and Paul had everything they, and we needed for eternal life.

The apostles from the New Testament received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life. All we need to guide us to eternal life is written down in the Scriptures: John 16:13; 2 Peter 1:3; Acts 20:20, 27; Matthew 28:20; I Corinthians 14:37; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.
A further more complete truth is spoken of.

There is only One gospel. This has always been the case.

To believe is to live according to what one believes.

It's that simple, and singular in message; if one actually believes in the Way and abides by the Spirit then they aren't a hypocrite or an infidel, but are made like sons of GOD.

popsthebuilder

2 Corinthians 6: 16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Corinthians 7: 1. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2. Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man. 10. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. 15. And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him. 16. I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.

God's Truth

A further more complete truth is spoken of.

There is only One gospel. This has always been the case.

To believe is to live according to what one believes.

It's that simple, and singular in message; if one actually believes in the Way and abides by the Spirit then they aren't a hypocrite or an infidel, but are made like sons of GOD.

It has always been about believing and obeying God since the beginning of time.

What we have to do since Jesus is believe and obey Jesus' teachings.

The faith alone crowd claim Jesus told Paul to teach another gospel of believe but don't obey to get saved.

Who but the devil would be behind such a grand scheme as condemning someone for obeying anything that Jesus taught? The madists and many other denominations like theirs go against me and call me condemned because I obeyed Jesus to get saved and because I preach obedience.

God's Truth

If Paul taught a different gospel than the one Jesus preached, then why did Paul preach the Old Testament so much to the Gentiles?

See 2 Corinthians 2:16, Numbers 15:3.

Romans 1:17, Habakkuk 2:4.

There are approximately 106 scriptures where Paul quotes the OLD TESTAMENT TO GENTILES, and maybe more.

These madists have said repeatedly that it is not to us.

Not to us?!

It is to us since Jesus grafted the Gentiles in.

Paul speaks the Old Testament to GENTILES.

God's Truth

I still have not heard from any madist on what it is that people misunderstand about Paul.

I know what it is, people misunderstand Paul and think he is saying to have faith and do nothing.

Peter warns us against that.

See all of 2 Peter 3.

Zeke

Galatians 3:8 is the same good news Paul was shown to teach concerning the spirit that never changes concerning the kingdom within man wrongly applied to history Galatians 4:24, 2 Cor 3:6 instead of the temple made without hands 1Cor 3:16 awakened through inner revelation Galatians 1:12, John 1:13, Luke 17:20-21 a task the letter never could do when taken literally as we see among those who search them for life become dead men walking in the trap of time fearing a dead letter god made in their image Galatians 4:25 the kingdom is always at hand now! but the first born of the flesh Matt 11:11 keeps searching outside for something not observable to flesh and blood Matt 11:3, Acts 17:24, Colossians 1:27, but few really except that eternal light they came into this world with John 1:9 blinded by the search of die/dead vision Isaiah 51:17 that lord is your mind 1John 4:18, mid acts preaches the inward mystery yet denies it with a time stamped kingdom coming in the allegorical future missing the message John 5:39 that is ever present to all when the stories become one inward path John 5:40, not future event in this world that Christ/spirit taught wasn't of this OUTWARD world.

Right Divider

Body part
I still have not heard from any madist on what it is that people misunderstand about Paul.

I know what it is, people misunderstand Paul and think he is saying to have faith and do nothing.

Peter warns us against that.

See all of 2 Peter 3.
I know that this will be impossible for you to understand, but I will post it for the benefit of others.

2Pet 3:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:1) This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

This is Peters second epistle to YOU. Who is the YOU? That's pretty simple:

1Pet 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

Peter is writing to the STRANGERS scattered throughout GENTILE lands. These are the SAME people that James writes to:

Jas 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Since Peter and James are part of the TWELVE apostles that will judge the TWELVE tribes of Israel, it's easy to understand the nature of their DOCTRINE. It's NOT the same DOCTRINE that the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ appeared and gave to the apostle of the gentiles, Paul.

It's all really easy to understand; but you don't.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I know that this will be impossible for you to understand, but I will post it for the benefit of others.

2Pet 3:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:1) This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

This is Peters second epistle to YOU. Who is the YOU? That's pretty simple:

1Pet 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

Peter is writing to the STRANGERS scattered throughout GENTILES lands. These are the SAME people that James writes to:

Jas 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Since Peter and James are part of the TWELVE apostles that will judge the TWELVE tribes of Israel, it's easy to understand the nature of their DOCTRINE. It's NOT the same DOCTRINE that the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ appeared and gave to the apostle of the gentiles, Paul.

It's all really easy to understand; but you don't.

Peter spoke and wrote to the Jews, but it is for all.

Why do you limit Jesus God's Word?