The new evangelism (gospel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truster View Post
    You are putting words in my mouth and in doing committing a heresy.
    Just stating the end logic of your position.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
      Just stating the end logic of your position.
      I don't need you to reach any imaginary conclusions on my behalf.
      I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
      A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
      If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

I don't need you to reach any imaginary conclusions on my behalf.
        Well I just did anyway, sonny.

If you're correct that only reason anybody can believe is only because [and only if] God first gives them belief, then those who die in unbelief were not given it by Him.

In which case, you make Him out to be a liar when He condemns anyone for choosing to disbelieve Him. If you're correct, they bear no more responsibility for their unbelief then the believer can for his belief. Neither one chose anything.

Both do only that which He willed. They're powerless to do otherwise.

Good luck getting out of that logic pit you dug yourself.
        "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

When someone uses a word such as justification in sentence we can tell whether the man understands what the word means.

Man is not justified from his sins. Justification is a legal process and not a sanctifying process. In justification it is the sinner who is dealt with and not the sins. The sinner is declared not guilty due to the trust of Messiah and the imputation of His justness, hence justification. The cleansing from sin is in the washing of regeneration. Justification takes place in eternity the washing of regeneration in time, in the guilty sinner. In the self-justifying sinner who thinks they are already saved the transformation is incredible. One of shock and one of absolute insistence that they were converted in an instant and that they didn't ask, want nor desire, because they always thought they were saved. This happened in Swansea a few years ago. I wasn't there, but received a first hand account of it.

The Bible teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. The faith that justifies is faith in the work and the person Of Jesus Christ, Romans 3:26. It is not faith in anything that we do or experience.

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
            Well I just did anyway, sonny.

If you're correct that only reason anybody can believe is only because [and only if] God first gives them belief, then those who die in unbelief were not given it by Him.

In which case, you make Him out to be a liar when He condemns anyone for choosing to disbelieve Him. If you're correct, they bear no more responsibility for their unbelief then the believer can for his belief. Neither one chose anything.

Both do only that which He willed. They're powerless to do otherwise.

Good luck getting out of that logic pit you dug yourself.
            I haven't dug a logic pit for myself. I know what you're asking me to explain and I'm not doing so. I will not give that which is holy to dogs...got it. If He want's you to know then He will bring you to the knowledge of the truth. If he ever does I will join with you in singing His praises, but not until then.
            I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
            A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
            If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Pate View Post
              The Bible teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. The faith that justifies is faith in the work and the person Of Jesus Christ, Romans 3:26. It is not faith in anything that we do or experience.
              We are justified by the trust OF Yah Shua. Galatians 2:16 KJV

OF

Comment

Galatians 2:16

OF

Comment

By grace are ye saved through trust, as long as man agrees to be saved.
                  The scripture does not say that. A heretic earns his title by screwing with the scriptures.

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and not that of yourselves: it is the gift of God" Ephesians 2:8.

Comment

The scripture does not say that. A heretic earns his title by screwing with the scriptures.

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and not that of yourselves: it is the gift of God" Ephesians 2:8.
                    I posted this to show how ridiculous your doctrine is. Why are you suddenly using foul language Roberto? That evil spirit manifesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Truster View Post
                      I posted this to show how ridiculous your doctrine is. Why are you suddenly using foul language Roberto? That evil spirit manifesting!
                      No foul language. That is another one of your lies.

If you would stick with the scriptures and stop screwing with them you might come to know the truth.

Comment

He meant is in the same way as one might say, "fooling around with the scriptures", and I believe you know this.

Trying to get another member banned, because yo have taken a dislike towards him, is likely to get you banned.
                        So, what?

believe it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
                          He meant is in the same way as one might say, "fooling around with the scriptures", and I believe you know this.

Trying to get another member banned, because yo have taken a dislike towards him, is likely to get you banned.
                          Trying to get him banned? What I was actually doing was bringing your attention to foul language being used. If you don't find it offensive that is you decision, but I do find it offensive.
                          I don't live in america and just as I was once banned for using an unoffensive word in the UK it was offensive in the states.

Comment

Trying to get him banned? What I was actually doing was bringing your attention to foul language being used. If you don't find it offensive that is you decision, but I do find it offensive.
                            I don't live in america and just as I was once banned for using an unoffensive word in the UK it was offensive in the states.
                            If that is the case, then stating to Robert Pate "please use a different word", so as not to offend Truster, is enough. TOL is in the USA, btw.
                            So, what?

believe it!

Comment

I hope you get banned because you pervert the gospel with your warped Reformed understanding that denies the blood of Christ and then for pretense you claim holiness by rejecting all works. Delusioned English who worships the French Calvin and can't admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epoisses View Post
                                I hope you get banned because you pervert the gospel with your warped Reformed understanding that denies the blood of Christ and then for pretense you claim holiness by rejecting all works. Delusioned English who worships the French Calvin and can't admit it.
                                I was banned from the BBC Christian forum for speaking the truth in regard to Homosexuals and then it was closed down. I was banned from the Jesus Army forum for speaking the truth about homosexuals. I have been banned from two UK newspaper websites for the same. There is a possibility I could be incarcerated for doing so. Ask me if I'm bothered.

Comment

Working...
                                X