God The Father Is The Creator Of All Things

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are heading in the right direction, Squeaky, in that you see that the Father is Supreme and all the power to create comes from Him. However, His Son did participate in the creation. Verse 14 mentions Jesus' blood, through which we have redemption. The next verse speaks, of course, of Jesus being the image of God, the Father. Verse 16 is still referring to Jesus, explaining that it is through him that all things were created. He did not create on his own steam, so to speak.....the power came from the Father.

And it is clear that whatever Jesus did, he pleased the Father, which was always what he wished to do. Yes, by Jesus all things are reconciled to the Father, through the blood of Jesus' sacrifice.

It is always the Father who is the head of everything, always calling all the shots.

"Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ." (I Corinthians 11:3, NASB)

You're a Mormon, correct?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
Have you got any proof or evidence to back that up? Or are you just bearing false witness again.

What you don't know is nothing absolutely nothing can condemn me as long as I'm walking after the Holy Spirit.

Rom 8:1-2
1There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)
After means you're always running from the spirit. I'm "with"

beameup

GOD THE FATHER IS THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST---REASON FOR WAS CHRIST
xxxThe deffinition of through- is reason for. So God created everything through or for the reason of Jesus. God created everything for Jesus sake.

Through the "flesh" (ego) demons have access to the mind.

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will apostasize
from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and :burnlib: doctrines of demons
:burnlib:
- 1 Timothy 4:1

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said

Everything here is talking about the Father . And what the Father has done for us.
Col 1:13-20
13 He(Father) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son(Jesus) of His(Father) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His(Jesus) blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
17 And He(Father) is before all things, and in Him(Father) all things consist.
18 And He(Jesus) is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He(Jesus) may have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him(Jesus) all the fullness should dwell,
20 and by Him(Father) to reconcile all things to Himself(Father), by Him(Jesus), whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His(Jesus) cross.

You are correct.

Other verses support that view.

The Father is the creator--

Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

And gives all authority over it to His Son--(by inheritance)

Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

and to the saints also--

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are correct.

Other verses support that view.

The Father is the creator--

Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

And gives all authority over it to His Son--(by inheritance)

Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

and to the saints also--

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

LA

I said
Bless you, your eyes are open.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by TulipBee View Post

You're hyper something if you say no one can believe ever

I said
No that was what you said.
I said
You said, "Not even you could believe that"

Do you always not really mean what you said?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ created ALL things Squeaky - get with the program

Colossians 1:16 KJV - John 1:3 KJV -

I said
lol You mean get with the deception. That is all about the Father. And giving thanks to the Father.

Col 1:12-20
12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13 He(Father) has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son(Jesus) of His(Father) love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His(Jesus) blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He(Jesus) is the image of the invisible God(Father), the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by Him(Father) all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him(Jesus) and for Him(Father).
18 And He(Jesus) is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He(Jesus) may have the preeminence.
20 and by Him(Father) to reconcile all things to Himself(Father), by Him(Jesus), whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His(Jesus) cross.

beameup

For it pleased the Father that in Him (Jesus) all the fullness should dwell,
and by Him (Jesus) to reconcile all things to Himself (Jesus), by Him (Jesus),
whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through
the blood of His (Jesus) cross.
There, I fixed it... stick to the SUBJECT (Jesus)

He was in the world, and
the world was made by him,
and the world knew him not.
John 1:10

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol You mean get with the deception. That is all about the Father. And giving thanks to the Father.

Col 1:12-20
12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.

You are wrong again as usual Squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There, I fixed it... stick to the SUBJECT (Jesus)

He was in the world, and
the world was made by him,
and the world knew him not.
John 1:10

I said
No you perverted it. If you knew the Holy Spirit you could get rid of that faulty theology.

2 Cor 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)