The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

marhig

Where does it say the evil are going to keep worshiping at the feet of the saved?
I never said it does say that, but you're saying that the way you believe is that revelation 3:9 is a one off event, I've never read that, so where does it say it?

God's Truth

Christ Jesus is made manifest through the Holy Spirit,

The Lord Jesus IS the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3: 17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

marhig

The Lord Jesus IS the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3: 17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Yes and he comes through the Holy Spirit, I'm not going to go on and on GT that's what I believe is the truth. If you don't believe it then ok!

marhig

If it doesn't go on then it is a one time event.
It doesn't mention any time limit, whether it's a one off or not. But that's not what's important, is the worshipping, why are they worshipping at their feet if they are to worship only God?

Can you see why?

God's Truth

It doesn't mention any time limit, whether it's a one off or not. But that's not what's important, is the worshipping, why are they worshipping at their feet if they are to worship only God?

Can you see why?

They are NOT going to keep worshiping at the feet of the saved because they will be thrown in the lake of fire. So why do you keep asking me how I get it is a one time event when you cannot prove it is not?

Tell me how you get that Jesus, who is God, cannot tell them to worship at the feet of the saved? How do you ever get that means Jesus is not God?

God's Truth

Yes and he comes through the Holy Spirit, I'm not going to go on and on GT that's what I believe is the truth. If you don't believe it then ok!

I am explaining my beliefs and you are going against my beliefs.

We are in a debate site so why are you not handling it well?

marhig

They are NOT going to keep worshiping at the feet of the saved because they will be thrown in the lake of fire. So why do you keep asking me how I get it is a one time event when you cannot prove it is not?

Tell me how you get that Jesus, who is God, cannot tell them to worship at the feet of the saved? How do you ever get that means Jesus is not God?
How don't you get that Jesus said that we are to worship only God? Yet he's saying that he will get some to worship at the feet of others?

God's Truth

Marhig,

The Bible says that the Father will live in the saved You say it is many spirits. Tell me, since God says that He will live in us, does that make those other spirits you claim will live in us too, does that make them God too?

marhig

I am explaining my beliefs and you are going against my beliefs.

We are in a debate site so why are you not handling it well?
It's not that I'm not handling it, I just don't want to go over the same thing page after page, with many of your posts being condescending towards those who don't agree with every single thing that you say!

You just don't stop unless everyone agrees with you, well in this instance I don't, and if you don't agree with me then ok. At least I don't resort to calling you a servant of Satan because you don't agree with me!

God's Truth

It's not that I'm not handling it, I just don't want to go over the same thing page after page, with many of your posts being condescending towards those who don't agree with every single thing that you say!
That is a false judgment!
I am not condescending to anyone.
You resort to insults and slander.
Prove it that I am what you claim.
Prove it that I am condescending because you don't agree with me!
You are condescending to me because I don't agree with you.

You just don't stop unless everyone agrees with you, well in this instance I don't, and if you don't agree with me then ok. At least I don't resort to calling you a servant of Satan because you don't agree with me!
I say you do Satan's work because you resort to slandering me! Proof is that you just called me condescending.

God's Truth

Anyone who can see, see what just happened. We have a debate group where we all joined knowingly.
I am not the only one here debating, but as a form of debating tactics, many here want to slander me.
How about stop judging me because your slander is wrong and it is no defense for the Truth.

Rosenritter

Maybe you could explain Revelation 3:9?

Explain with regard to what aspect?

Revelation 3:9 KJV
(9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Ah, you must be seizing on the word worship. My particular thought is that the saints of God will reign and rule with Christ, as kings and priests it says. Those saints worship God and Christ. Those that opposed them before will worship before their feet, but it stands to reason that from that position they will be worshiping their Creator, not the saints.

It doesn't say that the saints will be the ones being worshiped, which is an important distinction. Contrast that to Hebrews "Let all the angels of God worship him" and "And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshiped him" which all declare the target of the worship. Even Acts 10:25 in the case of Peter,

Acts 10:25-26 KJV
(25) And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
(26) But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

Here it is specific that Peter is the target of the worship and he says "I myself am also a man" - a mode of rejection that you never hear from Jesus. But I diverge, in case you are still on Revelation 3:9, if I haven't explained well enough yet,

Zechariah 14:17 KJV
(17) And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Those who said they were Jews but were not come and worship before the feet of the saints, but they come to worship God at the feet of the saints. Just like those that came to Jerusalem came to worship the King at Jerusalem, rather than worshiping Jerusalem itself. The only way I could see the passage being construed contrary is if it specifically said that the saints were the object of worship.