Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trinity

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
    You sure did say it.

    Spoiler
    Now explain your new twist to it.

    You say the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit.

    So that means that you think Jesus' spirit as a man IS the Holy Spirit come as a Man, right?




    Now you changed it back to the way you said the first time and denied ever saying that!

    So Jesus' spirit as a man is NOT the Holy Spirit, according to you, right?



    You are confirming now that you do NOT believe Jesus' spirit as a man is the Holy Spirit.

    You said repeatedly that you did not say that and that I was lying.

    So now you say Jesus' spirit as a MAN is the Spirit of Christ---a DIFFERENT Spirit than the Holy Spirit, right?

    I hope you realize now that you just made TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS when the Bible says there is only one.

    You also are showing that the saved receive TWO DIFFERENT SPIRITS when they are saved.

    Now for the Father. Is the Father a Spirit Person, or just a Person and another Spirit Person besides Him?



    We know that we all have our own human's spirit and that it is not God. Stop saying it now, okay?

    No one is saying their own spirit of their flesh is God's Spirit.

    Now back to Jesus as a Man.

    The scriptures say the saved have the Spirit of Christ in them when they are saved.

    YOU say it is ANOTHER DIFFERENT SPIRIT THAN the Holy Spirit.

    That makes TWO different Spirit.
    Idiot!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
      Stop lying. You don't want to know the truth about anything. You want the attention.
      That doesn't make sense. We are all here debating. Why would my debating be that I want attention?
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

      Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
        Idiot!
        Look how easy I explain the truth to you.

        There is ONLY ONE SPIRIT.

        The Father is that One Spirit.

        The Son is that One Spirit, who came as a man's spirit.

        The Holy Spirit is that One Spirit.
        Oh how I love the Word of God!

        Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
          That doesn't make sense. We are all here debating. Why would my debating be that I want attention?
          Because you are starved for attention.

          You don't even know the meaning of the word "debate".

          Nor do you care.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
            Look how easy I explain the truth to you.



            The Son is that One Spirit, who cam as a man's spirit.
            IDIOT.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
              Because you are starved for attention.

              You don't even know the meaning of the word "debate".

              Nor do you care.
              I think that you are so confused what to say about your doctrine that you resort to saying the worst things that you can think of to say to another human being.
              Oh how I love the Word of God!

              Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                IDIOT.
                The Spirit of Christ is the Holy Spirit.

                It is the same Spirit of Jesus as a Man.

                There isn't a Spirit of Christ and a different Spirit called the Holy Spirit.
                Oh how I love the Word of God!

                Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                  I think that you are so confused what to say about your doctrine that you resort to saying the worst things that you can think of to say to another human being.
                  Ha....if you think that's the worst I could say, you're a bigger fool than I imagined.

                  Instead I'll just repeat that "worst thing I could say to any human being".

                  You are starved for attention, and you don't know the meaning of the word "debate".

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                    The Spirit of Christ is the Holy Spirit.
                    Yes, The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of Christ, just as He is called the Spirit of God.


                    It is the same Spirit of Jesus as a Man.
                    INCORRECT. God's Holy Spirit is not man's spirit, nor is man's spirit God's Holy Spirit.

                    Jesus was both God and man. As a man, He groaned in the spirit. It's that innermost man who groans in his distress to His God. What knoweth the things of man but the spirit of man which is in him?
                    John 11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.


                    There isn't a Spirit of Christ and a different Spirit called the Holy Spirit.
                    The 3rd person of the triune God is the Holy Spirit. He is called the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of God, and the Comforter who was sent to dwell in the believer.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                      Yes, The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of Christ, just as He is called the Spirit of God.




                      INCORRECT. God's Holy Spirit is not man's spirit, nor is man's spirit God's Holy Spirit.

                      Jesus was both God and man. As a man, He groaned in the spirit. It's that innermost man who groans in his distress to His God. What knoweth the things of man but the spirit of man which is in him?
                      John 11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.




                      The 3rd person of the triune God is the Holy Spirit. He is called the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of God, and the Comforter who was sent to dwell in the believer.
                      So we all agree that GOD is the same Spirit regardless of which perspective you are speaking of?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by popsthebuilder View Post
                        So we all agree that GOD is the same Spirit regardless of which perspective you are speaking of?
                        I've come to the conclusion that there are too many perspectives.

                        The "same Spirit" as what?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                          I've come to the conclusion that there are too many perspectives.

                          The "same Spirit" as what?
                          Uhm.....not the same as.....just the same singular Spirit. If you look back at your post you'll see that you said exactly that in different words. That's all I meant and was asking.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by popsthebuilder View Post
                            Uhm.....not the same as.....just the same singular Spirit. If you look back at your post you'll see that you said exactly that in different words. That's all I meant and was asking.
                            Yes, the Holy Spirit is the 3rd (but equal) person of the Godhead. When you see any verse speaking of the Spirit of God or the Spirit of Christ, it is talking about the HOLY SPIRIT. There are other uses of the word "spirit" that do not refer to the Divine person of the Holy Spirit.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                              Yes, The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of Christ, just as He is called the Spirit of God.
                              Okay, glad you know that.

                              Originally posted by glorydaz View Post

                              INCORRECT. God's Holy Spirit is not man's spirit, nor is man's spirit God's Holy Spirit.

                              Jesus was both God and man. As a man, He groaned in the spirit. It's that innermost man who groans in his distress to His God. What knoweth the things of man but the spirit of man which is in him?
                              John 11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

                              So then WHERE IS JESUS' MAN spirit now?

                              This is what I asked you from the beginning and you just can't answer it can you?
                              Oh how I love the Word of God!

                              Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                                Yes, the Holy Spirit is the 3rd (but equal) person of the Godhead. When you see any verse speaking of the Spirit of God or the Spirit of Christ, it is talking about the HOLY SPIRIT. There are other uses of the word "spirit" that do not refer to the Divine person of the Holy Spirit.
                                And where is Jesus' man spirit?

                                You said Jesus is a Person not a spirit.

                                You said his man spirit is NOT the Holy Spirit.

                                So what happened to his man spirit?
                                Oh how I love the Word of God!

                                Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X