The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh.... O kinda take that for a sign of the Holy Spirit dwelling in Him for man, and not so much that it only dwelled in Him from that point on or only at times. But I would be happy to discuss it. Discuss....not debate or insult....not that I think we would.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

LA

God's Truth

You opinion is noted.

BTW:
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.

There is only one God, one Savior, no one besides Him. He is ALONE.

That is what the scriptures say.

Psalm 86:10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

Psalm 83:18
That they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD, Are the Most High over all the earth.

Deuteronomy 6:4
"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

"I" not "We":

Deuteronomy 32:39
'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

2 Samuel 7:22
"For this reason You are great, O Lord GOD; for there is none like You, and there is no God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Psalm 72:18
Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who alone works wonders.

Mark 12:29
Jesus replied, "This is the most important: 'Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord,

1 Corinthians 8:4
So about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world, and that there is no God but one.

One God, singular:

Psalm 77:13
Your way, O God, is holy; What god is great like our God?

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit of the Father dwelt in Jesus from time to time only after the baptism of Jesus by John.

LA

Jesus' Father is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus received his spirit from God.

That means Jesus' spirit is God's Spirit come as a man's.

Jesus even gave the Holy Spirit to Elizabeth and John the baptizer when John was in his mother's womb, and when Jesus was still in his mother's womb.

God's Truth

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

LA

Humans are conceived and have their own spirit that they are born with; and, they also receive the Holy Spirit to live with them after they are saved. Jesus' spirit IS the Holy Spirit and he was given the Spirit with power before starting his earthly ministry.

True Worshiper

God manifests Himself to mankind by His Glory which are "MANY" (I Corinthians 12:11-12) as evidenced in Hebrews 1:3 which speaks of Jesus Christ being "the brightness of His glory" (Hebrews 1:3)!

In Genesis 1:2 the Word of God says "...and THE SPIRIT moved upon the face of the waters..." and THAT [ONE] SPIRIT created ALL THINGS (Isaiah 45:5;7)!

In Isaiah 42:8 God said "I will NOT share MY GLORY with another" yet gave Jesus "ALL POWER" (Matthew 28:18)?

Consequently, there is ONLY "ONE SELF SAME SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 12:11-12) who manifests Himself to mankind via His Glory which are "MANY" (I Corinthians 12:11-12) and "MANY" are MORE than "3"!!!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is only one God, one Savior, no one besides Him. He is ALONE.

That is what the scriptures say.

Psalm 86:10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

Psalm 83:18
That they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD, Are the Most High over all the earth.

Deuteronomy 6:4
"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

"I" not "We":

Deuteronomy 32:39
'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

2 Samuel 7:22
"For this reason You are great, O Lord GOD; for there is none like You, and there is no God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Psalm 72:18
Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who alone works wonders.

Mark 12:29
Jesus replied, "This is the most important: 'Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord,

1 Corinthians 8:4
So about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world, and that there is no God but one.

One God, singular:

Psalm 77:13
Your way, O God, is holy; What god is great like our God?
Trinitarians agree with EVERY SINGLE ONE of those verses.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Bible mentions three, just not three persons.

Then the question is "What are those 'three'."

You (and others) keep saying "there are three." Three WHAT?

Trinitarians define those Three as Persons.

Let me ask you this, and then I have a few follow up questions.

Pops, do all things come from God?

God's Truth

God the FATHER is a SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT who created all things; the Father made Himself a body and then made everything through that body. The Father's Spirit also flows from Him in an unlimited manner. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one and the exact same.

popsthebuilder

Yes

"Trinitarians define those Three as Persons."

And defining GOD as a person or three separate persons limits the infinite GOD which is Spirit, to the capacities of a, or three separate, persons.

Last edited:

God's Truth

False. This proves how ignorant you are. That's what the Mormons say and they are staunchly anti-Trinitarian. Mormons are wrong and so are you.
I am not false. The trinitarians says there is a Father, a different and separate person called a Son, and yet another person called the Holy Spirit.

Your denying it means nothing to the trinity doctrine, for it tells you that you are false.

Really, you aren't intelligent enough for these threads. Even the Meshak people know when not to post. You don't. The Meshaks make you look like an idiot.

An idiot can debate you and prove you wrong.