The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

No works are these work, these are the works we are not to do to get saved:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yep, that's how man-made religion works. :cow:
The ChristianTM view:

1324 The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life.
The other sacraments, and indeed all ecclesiastical ministries and works of the apostolate, are bound up with the Eucharist and are oriented toward it. For in the blessed Eucharist is contained the whole spiritual good of the Church, namely Christ himself, our Pasch.​

1325 The Eucharist is the efficacious sign and sublime cause of that communion in the divine life and that unity of the People of God by which the Church is kept in being. It is the culmination both of God's action sanctifying the world in Christ and of the worship men offer to Christ and through him to the Father in the Holy Spirit.

1326 Finally, by the Eucharistic celebration we already unite ourselves with the heavenly liturgy and anticipate eternal life, when God will be all in all.

1327 In brief, the Eucharist is the sum and summary of our faith: Our way of thinking is attuned to the Eucharist, and the Eucharist in turn confirms our way of thinking.

Source.
When Paul says no works, he is not saying no obey.

We have to obey to get saved and to stay saved.
Galatians 3:25 KJV
We obey to be saved by repenting of our sins and calling on Jesus.
Faith. Belief. He is risen:
Mt28:6 KJV
Mk16:6 KJV
Lk24:6 KJV

Ro10:9 KJV

God's Truth

We are not saved by the law, but by GOD'S grace,

We are saved by doing what Jesus says. If your heart is not right, it can be made right, and you can be saved.

but that doesn't mean we are to wholly ignore the law written in our hearts (the conscience).

The law is written on our heart and conscience after we are saved.

We abide by the teachings and way of the Christ and follow the guiding light that leads to GOD because of faith, not contrary to it. Don't you agree?
Beautiful, Amen.

God's Truth

The ChristianTM view:

1324 The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life.
The other sacraments, and indeed all ecclesiastical ministries and works of the apostolate, are bound up with the Eucharist and are oriented toward it. For in the blessed Eucharist is contained the whole spiritual good of the Church, namely Christ himself, our Pasch.​

1325 The Eucharist is the efficacious sign and sublime cause of that communion in the divine life and that unity of the People of God by which the Church is kept in being. It is the culmination both of God's action sanctifying the world in Christ and of the worship men offer to Christ and through him to the Father in the Holy Spirit.

1326 Finally, by the Eucharistic celebration we already unite ourselves with the heavenly liturgy and anticipate eternal life, when God will be all in all.

1327 In brief, the Eucharist is the sum and summary of our faith: Our way of thinking is attuned to the Eucharist, and the Eucharist in turn confirms our way of thinking.

Source.
Galatians 3:25 KJV
Faith. Belief. He is risen:
Mt28:6 KJV
Mk16:6 KJV
Lk24:6 KJV

Ro10:9 KJV

The old law was the schoolmaster, it is a shadow of what was coming. What was coming? What is the shadow of? The shadow is of Jesus Christ. The Savior was coming.

We don't have to obey the old law, we are to obey the new law, the new law which is of the teachings of Jesus.

If you say/confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", then you had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The old law was the schoolmaster, it is a shadow of what was coming. What was coming? What is the shadow of? The shadow is of Jesus Christ. The Savior was coming.

We don't have to obey the old law, we are to obey the new law, the new law which is of the teachings of Jesus.

If you say/confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", then you had better be obeying.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?
Galatians 3:21-22 KJV

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
That scripture is about the old law.

You people have problems with old and new.

Jesus fulfilled the old law. He gave us the new law.
Fair enough. He said, " . . . this do in remembrance of me." 1st Corinthians 11:24 KJV

The Church's bishops/pastors/overseers/elders say, "The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life," and "is the sum and summary of [the Christian faith]." That's because they believe and obey Jesus and Paul.

God's Truth

Fair enough. He said, " . . . this do in remembrance of me." 1st Corinthians 11:24 KJV

The Church's bishops/pastors/overseers/elders say, "The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life," and "is the sum and summary of [the Christian faith]." That's because they believe and obey Jesus and Paul.

The problem with that is that no one is turning the wafer/bread into the real flesh of Jesus to eat.

We eat Jesus' flesh when we obey his words.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I do too. I'm not in full communion with the Catholic Church, and so I'm not welcome to receive Holy Communion; and nor do I do so illicitly.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Whose thoughts?

Anyone's.

Surely not those who sincerely seek out GOD and HIS will.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

David was a man after God's own heart. He still committed murder and adultery.

Sure, those who seek God will be less likely to be swayed, but that still doesn't mean we should only do that which we "think" is right.

We should KNOW what is right, find out, if necessary, and do that

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, God's words are not nullified.

God's older commands are superseded by His new commands.

Only someone entrenched by Satan could imply such a thing, let alone say it plainly as you just did.

God told Abraham to kill his son, yes? Did that command remain in effect after God stopped him from doing so?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
God's older commands are superseded by His new commands.

God told Abraham to kill his son, yes? Did that command remain in effect after God stopped him from doing so?

For Christians, true, but for Jews, no. The Jews are to have a second chance, during the time of tribulations to come to Christ.

This is what MAD recognizes, the Jews were given promise and that promise will be filled after the Rapture for true Christians.

God's Truth

For Christians, true, but for Jews, no. The Jews are to have a second chance, during the time of tribulations to come to Christ.

This is what MAD recognizes, the Jews were given promise and that promise will be filled after the Rapture for true Christians.

The old covenant is gone.

All have to go through Jesus.

The Jews have to go through Jesus to get to the Father.

All should get in Jesus before he come again or it is too late.

He comes as a thief in the night.

He is not coming to bear sin, but to take lives.