The Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosenritter View Post
    Why are you arguing against me? Half the time it sounds like you condemn me and the other half you are agreeing with me. If you want to show me wrong, show me wrong from scripture, not from posturing or unsupported phrases.
    You are the one who went against me. Do you think all are blind and cannot see that? I always use scripture. Stop being a false accuser.

Comment

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
      You are the one who went against me. Do you think all are blind and cannot see that? I always use scripture. Stop being a false accuser.
      No, I am literally confused as to why you are disagreeing. I will send a private message, please talk with me there. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
        Are you finely seeing the light? Joking BR

Have you ever read the words Jesus is the son of God in scripture?

if so, why do you not believe it?
        Does a son carry the characteristics of the Father? Well wake up and smell the coffee. If the Father is God, so is the Son.
        He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

No, I am literally confused as to why you are disagreeing. I will send a private message, please talk with me there. Thanks.
          I do not ask trick questions, or do any of the other things you falsely accused me of doing.

Comment

I do not ask trick questions, or do any of the other things you falsely accused me of doing.
            How long was Martin Luther confused by that same question? It took him a long time to reach a way of answering satisfactorily.

Comment

How long was Martin Luther confused by that same question? It took him a long time to reach a way of answering satisfactorily.
              I have no idea what you are talking about. Speak according to the scriptures.

Comment

• Martin Luther taught falseness. I want people to know the truth and not be like Luther, or the many others in falseness. I want to show them the truth, but instead I am attacked.

Comment

How did he answer satisfactorily?

What is satisfactorily according to you?

Comment

• God's Truth cannot be compromised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
                      Does a son carry the characteristics of the Father? Well wake up and smell the coffee. If the Father is God, so is the Son.
                      Jesus is God the Father. The reason why he was called the Son is because he CAME FROM GOD. Anyone who comes from a person is either the son or the daughter.

However, Jesus reveals himself to those who can handle the truth.

Jesus decides who those are.

Those are those who believe and obey.

Comment

Jesus is God the Father. The reason why he was called the Son is because he CAME FROM GOD. Anyone who comes from a person is either the son or the daughter.

However, Jesus reveals himself to those who can handle the truth.

Jesus decides who those are.

Those are those who believe and obey.
                        Who's DNA does Jesus carry besides Mary?

Jim Elliot

Comment

You ignored the fact that GOD is a title, not a name. The son of a king is a Prince, not a King. Same with God.
                          The Presidents son is not the president. Wake up my friend, see things as they are not as you have been misled to think.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app
                          Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

You ignored the fact that GOD is a title, not a name. The son of a king is a Prince, not a King. Same with God.
                            The Presidents son is not the president. Wake up my friend, see things as they are not as you have been misled to think.

Who's DNA does Jesus have?

Jim Elliot

Comment

Who's DNA does Jesus have?
                              I would say YHWH and Mary's. That does not him God or the President though. After all, he is a creation.

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

I would say YHWH and Mary's. That does not him God or the President though. After all, he is a creation.

Right in that He has the Father's DNA Wrong that He is a creation.

John 1:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Eternal Word
                                1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Word Becomes Flesh
                                14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Does that look like a creation? If it does, you are blind to the truth.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Working...
                                X