God Evolved

CherubRam

Alpha First Beginning

Isaiah 44:6
“This is what the Lord says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12
“Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Revelation 1:8
I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

The proof that God exist is in the fact that spontaneous evolution of life is not possible in this universe. God evolved, then He created. From the Subatomic and the primordial Dark Matter. A type of nothing, because it has no atomic bonds to form anything. God created gravity and gravitons to form the atomic elements of this Universe.

Dark Matter is undifferentiated material which has no atomic bonds, this would make it of no particular substance. In other words, it is Nothing. And if you are willing to accept it, it is primordial, and God's store house for creating the universe from "Nothing."

Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, on radiation, and on the large-scale structure of the universe. The presence of dark matter in the universe, including gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies and, more recently, the pattern of anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background.

According to cosmologists, dark matter is composed primarily of a not yet characterized type of subatomic particle.

The belief that God created from nothing comes from the Ramban comments on Genesis: http://www.sefaria.org/Ramban_on_Genesis.1.1?lang=en&layout=lines&sidebarLang=all

Dark Matter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

CherubRam

Here is the correct translation for Christ in Hebrews 7:3
Without father or mother, without genealogy, beginning of days without end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

CherubRam

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

YahCapture_zps37a99887.jpg

God's personal name means "Life Began."

CherubRam

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

CherubRam

There is only One God.

Trinitarianism has never been a belief in Judaism.

Joshua 22:22
The One Mighty God, Yahwah! The One Mighty God, Yahwah! He knows! And let Israel know! If this has been in rebellion or disobedience to Yahwah, do not spare us this day.

2 Kings 19:15
And Hezekiah prayed to the Lord: “Lord, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

2 Kings 19:19
Now, Lord our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you alone, oh Yahwah, are God.”

Nehemiah 9:6
You alone are Yahwah. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Psalm 50:1
A psalm of Asaph. The One Mighty God, Yahwah, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

Psalm 83:18
Let them know that you, whose name is Yahwah— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Psalm 86:10
For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father ? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Malachi 2:15
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Romans 3:30
since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Messiah Yashua, for whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6
one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Messiah Yahshua,…

James 2:19
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Revelation 15:4
Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy.

Yahwah says that He is the only one, and that there are no others. If Trinitarianism is the truth, then why does God not know He is a Trinity.

CherubRam

Only Yahwah is God

Exodus 20:3. "You shall have no other [gods / elohiyms] before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [the LORD / Yahwah] is [God / Elohiym]; besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [the LORD / Yahwah] is [God / Elohiym] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [gods / elohiyms] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [The Lord / Yahwah] our [God / Elohiym], [the LORD / Yahwah] is [one / only.]

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [the LORD /Yahwah] is [God / Elohiym] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [the LORD / Yahwah]; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another, or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [god / God] (el / El) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [Eloah / God above] besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."
If there is no other Rock, then Peter is not the foundation of the congregation that Yahshua was speaking of. There are many places in scripture where Yahwah is called the Rock. The disciples would have been well aware of that fact.

Matthew 16:18. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, [and / but] on [this / that] Rock I will build...

Isaiah 45:5. I am [the LORD / Yahwah], and there is no other; apart from me there is no [God / Elohiym].

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [the LORD / Yahwah], and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what [the LORD / Yahwah] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [God / El] is with you, and there is no other; there is no other [god / God (Elohiym).' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what [the LORD / Yahwah] says: He who created the heavens, He is [God / Elohiym]; He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am [the LORD / Yahwah], and there is no other.

Since Yahwah created the world to be inhabited and not empty, that means there will be people living on Earth during the thousand year reign of Christ.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [God / El], and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [God / El], and there is no other; I am [God / Elohiym], and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [the LORD / Yahwah] your [God / Elohiym], and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus (Yahshua) had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
29"The most important one," answered Jesus (Yahshua), "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, [the Lord / Yahwah] our [God / Elohiym], [the Lord / Yahwah] is [one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that [God / Yahwah],is (one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Yahshua says the Father is greater than him. That would mean that they are not equally the same. Scriptures make it abundantly clear that Yahwah is not a trinity.

The correct spelling and pronouncing of God's name as Yahwah, is based on the fact that the Proto-Semitic did not use the letter “e” as a vowel. Yahwah is the trans-literal into English. Yahuah is pronounced the same as Yahwah, and it is the same name.

CherubRam

It was understood by the Jews that the Messiah would be (a god) from heaven.

A Body You Prepared For Me

Psalm 40:6 Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10: 5. Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;...

CherubRam

Yahshua prayed to his God, just like we do, and he said that he was a god from heaven.

John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?

My God
John 20:17
Jesus said, “Do not cling to me, for I have yet to ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Revelation 3:2
Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

CherubRam

I wonder if I should delete this thread, maybe it is to much for Christians to handle. Do you think this thread should be deleted?

OCTOBER23

GOD BECAME MORE LOVING AND APPROVED OF CONTINUING THE EXPERIMENT

TO KEEP THE HUMAN BEINGS AND NOT DESTROY THEM ALL .

Maybe JESUS Stopped the Father from pulling the plug on mankind like they did with Noah.

CherubRam

It is reported by historians that records of the Chinese during the reign of Emperor Yeo, who lived at the same time as Joshua, report ‘a long day.’ Also, Heroditus, a Greek historian, wrote that an account of ‘a long day’ and it appears in records of Egyptian priests. The Aztec or Mayan Calendar records of the sun standing still for an entire day, in the year denoted as ‘Seven Rabits,’ which is the same year in which Joshua defeated the Philistines and conquered Palestine.”

(Bible-Science Newsletter, Daily Reading Magazine - Supplement, Vol. VIII - No. 5, May 1978, Caldwell, Idaho.) Additionally, the historical lore of the Aztecs, Peruvians, and Babylonians speak of a "day of twice natural length."; see also Immanuel Velikovsky’s “Worlds in Collision.” If Joshua’s long day (not “missing” day) occurred, then of course we would expect it to show up in the records of other nations, and that is exactly what we find.

Another interesting fact is there a numerous ancient flood stories from around the world.
See: List of flood myths
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

6days

What do you mean by the word BEING?
What is the job of Christ, why God created him?
Christ was not created... Scripture is clear that Jesus Christ is THE Creator. Scripture is clear that Jesus has all the attributes of Jehovah God.
We humans are separated from a Holy God.
We are incapable of being good enough to save ourselves.
The Creator God took on human form and took on the position of our mediator, or our representative.
"For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity--the man Christ Jesus" 1 Tim.2:5

CherubRam

Christ was not created... Scripture is clear that Jesus Christ is THE Creator. Scripture is clear that Jesus has all the attributes of Jehovah God.
We humans are separated from a Holy God.
We are incapable of being good enough to save ourselves.
The Creator God took on human form and took on the position of our mediator, or our representative.
"For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity--the man Christ Jesus" 1 Tim.2:5

Proverbs 8:23
I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
Christ was formed in the beginning of creation by Yahwah.

Hebrews 7:3
Without father or mother, without genealogy, beginning of days without end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

Since God (Yahwah) is the only person to come into being on His own accord, it is assumed that Yahshua is a created being. He was placed in Mary's womb and born Yahshua the Christ.

A Body You Prepared For Me

Psalm 40:6 Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10:5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:
“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

The people in heaven are called gods. We who are the Elect are also called gods based upon a promise.

Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’

John 10:34
Yahshua answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’ ? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside — 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 1:1

Greek:
en arche eimi ho logos kai ho logos eimi pros ton theon kai theos eimi ho logos

Interlinear:
en (in) arche (beginning) eimi (was) ho (the) logos (word) kai (and) ho (the) logos (word) eimi (was) pos (toward or with) ton (TON is a special definite article "the" meaning the one or only, it appears as TON instead of O in the Greek) theon (Divine Eternal) kai (and) theos (divine) eimi (was) ho (the) logos (word)

In English we have:
In beginning was the word, and the word was with the only Divine Eternal, and divine was the word.

The word THEOS translates as Devine, but the word GOD is often given as an interpretation.

Why do translators drop off the definite article TON (the one or only) before Divine Eternal?